• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's talk about Natsu's profile

Yes, I'm okay with any of the two options. I actually like Mitch's suggestion over mine because the way I see it, for the X792 key it's using Natsu with his own power, while the keys for END, Igneel's power and the SDFM is actually Natsu but not entirely Natsu.

^That's what I was getting at, his profile might be cluttered, but splitting his profile would be unnecessary since we just found a way to make it cleaner

@Henry What was that for? I think Natsu already has those techniques added?

@Mitch Well, that's why I asked for suggestions before. I knew you could came with some better distribution than me for the last part of the manga.

Those techniques were added in his 100 year quest profile, not his normal one, he never used those techniques in the main series

So that's for the 100YQ only, okay.

BTW, I think we should put a link to the main profile in the 100YQ techniques section, so we won't be redundant with the information, and use the technique section to those moves exclusive for the sequel manga, whether to be different forms or techniques he hasn't used in the main series.

@Calaca Vs

Could I possibly make very small changes to your Sandbox to show some things I believe we should change in his profile, it'd be easier to show than to tell

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
DF X792 Natsu is comparable or even stronger than Base Zeref, he managed to obliterate Fairy Heart Zerefs Body and Base Natsu was already lightly damaging Zeref, Dragon Force Natsu should scale to High 6-C, Zeref just meant that he couldn't kill him, anyways they're comparable
Zeref was laughing and letting Base Natsu hit him and it doesn't matter about killing, Zeref also meant that he wouldn't be able to hurt him so it makes no sense that there is a High 6C when Base Zeref or DF Natsu didn't even fight cause it was interrupted

@Calaca Vs

Thanks, I believe the profile is ready IMO, do you want to make anymore more changes tho

I think it's ready as well, so since we have staff approval and the majority of the people agreed with this, I'm going to update the profile now so we can talk about the other one, which doesn't need some major revisions but just some better organization.

I'm going to edit my sandbox with his 100YQ draft, so I'm going to add that as well. Thank you.

Once I finish the edits, I'll let you know.

And reduce the other key's Lifting strength to Class K as Natsu without Igneel Powers in his base and FDKM still scaled to his Class K feats. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

The ones who should scale to Class M, or Likely, are the High 6-C ones I think. The rest is at least Class K.

Can somebody summarise what the conclusions here are, and why?

We reorganized Natsu's profile to be easier to understand for readers and did a lot of cleanup with his profile

I like the changes. Putting forms he can use at will together makes sense and makes the profile less cluttered. I'm down for it.

@Mitch

Okay. That should hopefully be fine.

^Both do work, but it'd probably better with "In" because it would shorten the keys more

I don't care whether we use "with" or "in"

Both work, and it's all up to preference, however "with" sounds a little better, but "in" makes it shorter

Back