• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but even if Hulk one-shots, Garnet and Amethyst can just regenerate and fuse again, they'll only really die if Hulk goes for the gemstones, something he is not aware of.

I mean.

If she regenerates, he hits her again until he figures out to do so.

Plus Bruce Banner is more then smart enough to figure it out, he knew how to fly a plane after all.

Regen allows you to survive, but not how you win.

Common sense

"Gee, I keep punching this thing repeatedly and it keeps regenerating, I'll destroy all of it!"

WeeklyBattles said:
So he's a bit over 3x stronger
Not really sure how beating down someone 8 Terratons away from 400 Terratons only makes you a bit over 3x stronger.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I mean on the first time; Sugilite is more than skilled enough not to let him hit her again if she knows he one-shots.
You're saying all this stuff about how she can survive, argue more about how she wins.

More specifically, trying to beat someone almost 4x stronger then her physically.

400 terratons is 4x higher then that.

He beat down someone 8 teratons away from that.

This is basic math.

He didnt beat down Thanos, once Thanos got serious he stomped Hulk. Hulk only staggered him with his attacks

Sugilite is also far more skilled in combat than Hulk and has the range advantage with her flail, as well as a massive stamina advantage

Hulk stayed in his angry form for over 2 years. Stamina isn't much of an issue.

Why are we treating it as if Hulk destroying the gem is completely impossible?

Gargoyle One said:
Hulk stayed in his angry form for over 2 years. Stamina isn't much of an issue.
Why are we treating it as if Hulk destroying the gem is completely impossible?
Against an opponent with limitless stamina. Hulk is also susceptible to being knocked out.

Because Hulk isnt intelligent enough to know that he has to destroy their gems once he gets mad enough that he goes berserk.

Actually he is, considering he would have gotten instantly one shotted if he was

Also, I feel like Hulk isn't exactly an idiot when he manages to fly a jet perfectly fine.

Voting Tie BTW

Gargoyle One said:
Actually he is, considering he would have gotten instantly one shotted if he was
High 6-B hulk is literally listed as being the version of Hulk AFTER Sakaar, after the arena

By the way

"Against an opponent with limitless stamina"

Saying that Hulk wouldnt be able to destroy the gem after two years is downplay to the nth degree.

Hulk punches and Sugilite defuses. It's not like he will just let Amethyst and Garnet refuse infinitely, even if they manage to do it once, he will soon realize that when they dance together, they fuse, so he'll immediately attack Garnet and Amethyst and both would be instantly poofed until their gems are shattered.

Oh yeah!

When they poof they become two 6Bs which he easily stomps

Might switch to Hulk, but I'll keep tie.

Gems gont need to dance to fuse, and they can refuse instantly

This is implying Sugilite would even let Hulk get close enough to let him punch her

Back