• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even then, Hulk will just One or Two shot Sugilite again and then brutalize Amethyst and Garnet.

Dust Collector said:
Thor wasn't High 6-B during the arena fight when the Hulk beat him down, he only became High 6-B after awakening his power during his battle with Hela.
^^^

Hulk is almost 4x stronger, that's enough to at least have no problem to beat Sugilite in a few hits. If you have a problem with his rating, do it on a CRT.

Dziga said:
Hulk is almost 4x stronger, that's enough to at least have no problem to beat Sugilite in a few hits. If you have a problem with his rating, do it on a CRT.
I dont have a problem with his rating, i have a problem with people claiming that he beat High 6-B Thor when he didnt

What range blasts? Her range comes from swinging around a mace as large as herself

So he can block it?

Cool

Dust Collector said:
Thor wasn't High 6-B during the arena fight when the Hulk beat him down, he only became High 6-B after awakening his power during his battle with Hela.
No it was after he first arrived in Salazar.

Heck he managed to be comparable in the hulk during their fight.

I'd just like tp ooint out that Thor's page explicitly states that he is stronger than Hulk

Hulk is below thor's feat

WeeklyBattles said:
I'd just like tp ooint out that Thor's page explicitly states that he is stronger than Hulk

Hulk is below thor's feat
He's still comparable, so a minimum 3x stronger than Sugilite.

Yeah, thats not enough to oneshot Sugilite expecially given her better range, size, and far better experience

Her range is nothing special, and if anything, her size will play against her since it'll be a lot harder to hit Hulk, and a lot easier to hulk hit her. As I've stated before, Hulk is still strong enough to make her defuse in at least a few hits, something that's not hard to happen.

she can reach hundreds of meters with her flail as opposed to Hulk's punches and dozen meter shockwaves

If he defuses her thay'd be refused before they hit thr ground

Show me her throwing her flail at hundreds of meters, her profile states only several meters. I won't repeat my arguments for the refusing thing, I'm not in the mood for circular arguing.

Hundreds of meters seems exaggeration, but I won't go over this discussion, I'll accept it for now. This could be helpful if the battle started with both at a great distance, but it's not. Not to mention the Hulk is 3x+ more durable than Sugi's AP, and is certainly easily able to overpower her Flail.

Standard Battle Assumptions

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

The battle does start at a distance

I really need read those assumptions again. Anyways, I responded to that scenario. Also I don't know if it's on character for Sugilite to run and try to win via spamming ranged attack, isn't she the aggressive type?

But at close range, unless she was desperate I don't see her running away forever. I'm also not even counting the possibility of the Hulk grabbing her flail without Sugilite noticing, and letting her drag him herself. Or the Hulk throwing the Flail back at her.

Trying to get her to drag him by grabbing her flail gets him flung, and throwing it back at her gets the flail swung back at him but with his force behind it

Hulk's Advantages:

• Higher AP and Durability
  • Higher Lifting Strength
Sugilite's Advantages:

• Better Stamina
  • Better Experience
  • Better Range
  • Better Regenerationn
  • Smarter

Dust Collector said:
Thor's already High 6-B during the arena fight, dude. His body sizzled with electricity.

Thor would not be able to use lightning if he wasn't High 6-B without Mjolnir. Hulk tanked lightning bolts, making him High 6-B via taking Thor's attacks.

How exactly would he figure out what is going on...? He'd be in a berserk state and being constantly kept at at a distance by Sugilite's mace, and if he manages to hit sugilite he won't poof them, just unfuse them and theyd just re-fuse.

i vote for hulk. even if sugilite has better regen and skills, hulk would likely keep going. at the end of the day amethyst and garnet will not know what to do and will get confused and detransform. then hulk will wreck em. my vote is for hulk

Arceus0x said:
i vote for hulk. even if sugilite has better regen and skills, hulk would likely keep going. at the end of the day amethyst and garnet will not know what to do and will get confused and detransform. then hulk will wreck em. my vote is for hulk
How? Sugilite has infinite stamina while Hulk doesn't.

The Wright Way said:
Arceus0x said:
How? Sugilite has infinite stamina while Hulk doesn't.
my point is not stamina. if garnet and amethyst start thinking differently and not know what to do they will defuse

Sugilite can stay fused for days on end without that becoming an issue. Heck, her introduction episode even revolved around the fact that they refused to unfuse and Sugilite was getting out of control because of it.

Back