• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From other threads I see that Neptune would usually lead attacking Shido with her twin swords, which Shido can most likely dodge with Transportation and depending with what he lead with (could be basically any ability he has) he could have an easy win. The best thing that Neptune could do is seal Shido, however, I don't know know how her sealing works. All in all, I see Shido winning this more times than not, so I vote for Shido (if this isn't a stomp).

Older Nep has only ever used her sealing via the Nep-Note on insects that pique her interest or things that I guess look like insects that pique her interest, such as Deity of Sin Arfoire (not True Deity of Sin Arfoire or human Arfoire for that matter) and Croire.

Neptune has increased defense against Shidou via game discs, although I am unsure on to where that extends. Shidou, on the other hand, has a better healing factor than Neptune, so, I guess it evens out?

There is also Ionliosite's reason posted above.

So, all in all, I am voting for Shidou via both Ionliosite's reason and my own.

Maybe, but Tohka already had two ongoing matches right now (one need more vote to conclude it, one still debating) so let's tone down Tohka spam a little bit (beside she got 4th to possibly 5th lost, what is this? The bew punching back on this wiki after Natsu and Esdeath retires from being punching bag?)

Yeah, let's hold off on the Tohka matches. Honestly, I'm starting to feel bad for Tohka after getting so many loses. I regret making Tohka vs Tohru

Also honestly i also have some plenty idea of Tohka matches to hold until Tohka vs Tohru and Tohka vs Tenshi concluded, against this dude and this dude

@Io That would make her new existence form unusable due of being Mio 2.0

EDIT: Btw her lost against Cole might be removed due of Infamous downgrade, but that doesn't stop her bad record lel

Back