• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait Nani

Well Wolfgang can't go true briah here since if Kirby touches him somehow he dies instantly

So I guess he just goes regular briah and shoots Kirby to death while never being touched

The difference between the top end of 5-B and the bottom and of 4-A is well beyond 1 shot range

Well, transmutating something into non-living things would get noped by Low-Godly. But I don't know if that's the case if you get transmutated into living things. Also I'm not too knowledgeable about Kirby, so I'm gonna leave it to the Kirby experts.

Is it really just boils down to how wolfgang can bypass Kirby's Low-Godly? Kirby definitely can't posses Wolfgang but i don't know about him killing off kirby.

He sucks.

Which is BFR into a dimensions that turns others into items.

I have three questions that needs answering.

What is Kirby's starting move?

According to SBA, Wolfgang would be in his strongest state correct? That means he is using his True Briah here, right?

And does Kirby have Soul resistance, if so, how good?

Anyway, I'll get Cal - its a thread made for him, he should be here.

Kirby starts with Inhale or Friend Heart, and has no resistance to soul manip. Although his soul can take hits from others at his same level.

Eficiente said:
Kirby starts with Inhale or Friend Heart, and has no resistance to soul manip. Although his soul can take hits from others at his same level.
I know Inhale, but what is Friend Heart?

And if what you say about Kirby having no soul resistance is true, then that could be troubling since Wolfgang is in his True Briah does Soul Damage with literally anything and everything he does.

Even Wolfgang's glares and breathing does Soul Damage. Not to mention touching him causes him to explode.

And with his Briah, I could probably argue that Wolfgang can outrun Kirby's suck. Unless the suck has infinte speed or something.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Friend heart is this heart shaped projectile that Kirby throws at people to empathy hax them.
Empathy hax is a subset of mind hax, right?

Is it higher dimensional, because if not - Wolfgang easily resists.

They do, they just suck.

Anyway, Kirby using a Friend Heart will be a waste of time, that much is a fact, but he wouldn't waste that much time. Friend Hearts are things that can be quickly spamed, he would only be using one, if not a few, and has fought many beings invulnerable to them, so he will know when to stop. This is obviously no advantage, just how not so bad that disadvantage is.

Back