• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's give some love to these verses (Bionicle vs Soul Calibur)

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
I'm feeling nostalgic today. I realized we have Bionicle's profiles. Edit: This'll probably end with inconclusive but I don't care.

Nightmare

Miserix

7-A versions.

Speed equalized.

Fight takes place on GoW Hades. Both at 10m of each other.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
In my country, Tahu is the translation for Tofu.

This will be my only contribution in this thread.
Then Tofu is my favourite Bionicle and Tahu the food that I Hate.

So questions;

1) What's this guy's AP.

2) What defense does he have for Nightmare going "Watch This" and Soul Waving?

3) If he takes out Nightmare beforehand, what defense does he have for Nightmare mind haxing him in order to get him to grab Soul Edge?

I made the thread without much looking and now I feel bad for myself.

I'll find a better match up for both of them.

Well I change it to Miserix.

Nightmare is 392 megatons.

Miserix is far stronger than Axonn (who can slice a mountain in half) and Keetongu. Axonn is comparable to Brutaka who oneshotted all of the Toa Nuva. And Keetongu matched in strength Teridax who defeated Icarax. And Icarax stomped the Toa Nuva including Pohatu.

Pohatu's feat is 194 megatons.

So I think the AP difference is negligible and Miserix has some counters to Nightmare's hax and his own hax.

Miserix is around 400~500 megatons (superior to someone superior to six 73 megaton Toa combined). He will probably die to Soul Wave though.

I'm not sure what Miserix's primary strategies are. He has resistance to Mind Manipulation though.

While Soul Wave is not Nightmare's 100% go to thing, he is still highly likely to use it very early in the fight.

Has his Adaption ever given him a resistance to Soul Manipulation?

Also, does he have any resistance to BFR to Astral Chaos in which has corrupted countless souls? Fighting multiple Nightmares who have no strength decrease? And dealing with Inferno right afterwards?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Has his Adaption ever given him a resistance to Soul Manipulation?
Also, does he have any resistance to BFR to Astral Chaos in which has corrupted countless souls? Fighting multiple Nightmares who have no strength decrease? And dealing with Inferno right afterwards?
No, but it allows him to gain any advantage in any situation. Thats literally on his profile. Also as a former biomech turned energy-based being, it isnt even known if Miserix has a soul. That's something that needs to be discussed with the Makuta pages tbh

Plus, Miserix has a boatload of hax that Nightmare doesn't necessarily have an answer for. He could literally trap Nightmare in a stasis field for the remainder of the battle.

His absorption leaves enemies drained of all energy, physical or otherwise.

His time stop literally halts all movement around him via AOE.

His Molecular Disruption is also an AOE attack.

Also, OP allowing Inferno to pop up?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Complete Inferno comes from Complete Nightmare/Night Terror right? Then that's still 7-A and should be fair.

Calaca Vs said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but Complete Inferno comes from Complete Nightmare/Night Terror right? Then that's still 7-A and should be fair.
I have no idea. But while I have you here, which Nightmare key are you using? all of them are 7-A😅

Back