• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Spooky 9-C Tournament [ALL SPOTS FILLED]

I'm submitting the Wendigo from Until Dawn

Scales to Skull Crushing

Also its possession is not combat aplicable so all the hacks involving possession and the wendigo spirit/curse and stuff can be ignored
around 3000-3900 joules (Street level) via Crushing Human Skull
(And you use 3.45 KJ for Crushing Human Skull feat)
A dangerous animal... on drugs!
Scales to bone breaking (375 J to 9920 J) and knocking a door off its hinges (4583 J to 7343 J).
You're probably best using 4583 J (Low-End).
Okay until I find someone better, maybe this submission could work. Jason Voorhees (2009) for stabbing through someone's skull and a door with a fire poker (Has Mid-Low regeneration and possibly High-Low regeneration, but the High-Low can be ignored for the tournament). If that can't work, then use Kris Dreemur (Deltarune) for a spot (3200 Joules).

he's my favorite little land lubber.
They're all in!
What does he scale to?
I have a feeling that we're going to get a lot of skull crushers in this tournament
Fine by me.

How no one sugested the Purple fella in a bunny suit yet?
It scales to skull crushing... but I can't find the AP of It on the comon feats page only some bullets AP but not straight foward value, I think 3000-3900 joules

a lot of those feat are solidly wall level ngl.
We can probably scale those to door busting but they seem way more impressive so I think it's better that they're calculated. It's not directly confirmed whether Figure caused them or not so he can get a likely rating.

How no one sugested the Purple fella in a bunny suit yet?
It scales to skull crushing... but I can't find the AP of It on the comon feats page only some bullets AP but not straight foward value
Me when Immortality 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

We can probably scale those to door busting but they seem way more impressive so I think it's better that they're calculated. It's not directly confirmed whether Figure caused them or not so he can get a likely rating.
It's not even a likely rating, it's a straightup rating, even the official DOORS wiki states it's implied to be him, not only that but you have the same weird dirt shit in those rooms that appears in room 100 with figure.

Don't think I can let in characters going through revisions. Might have to remove Freddy Fazbear because of it. @HonestlyBored24 have you got anyone else for this?
... wait freed is on this? I didn't even noticed, okay how about
Also scale to skull crushing, I will make a revision for the verse eventually but It will not affect mommy

I don'twant to repeat verses

Man why doesn't the reference list have a calculation for beating up groups of people. I should probably ask if that even qualifies for 9-C

I just want to see who in the torunament will be able to beat a evasive skeleton on fire, You can't go meele beacuse of the fire, You can't shoot sinse he will focous on keeping dodging while putting fire on everything

Back