• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[FINALE] Queen Vacteria vs Ako [GRACE]

If I had a nickel for every time an FC/OC Tier 7 tournament ended in 2 of the same user's characters facing against each other, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice, right?

Ako: "Even after you were gone, I always wondered why I wasn't good enough to kill you on my own. This time, Vacteria, I'm going to have your head. My victory will earned through my own power."

Vacteria: "Your weakness lies in your ignorance, you debilitated peasant. I'm the queen for a reason, you know... I'll just have to teach you again!"

Vacteria vs Ako was the very first fight involving a V. Verse "Arc Boss", a term which refers to the final enemy of each particular arc in Veneficaverse. The Y-City Bee Colony Arc was the first one. Both of these characters are extremely early V. verse. During the battle, Akom was at his weakest point in the series. In this key, he's stronger, and even has a new mode, True Faith.

In the story of V. Verse, Ako had already wasted many hours of stamina before even finding Vacteria and had no access to an outside source. The center of the hive, while also being a wide space, was not an ideal location for Ako's style either. Even worse for him, the place was overflowing with honey, enough for Vacteria to basically heal any damage. The currtent circumsatnces are much more in favor of the hero here.

Now, into the actual battle. With the new location and Ako having complete stamina + the ability to use powerlines to restore himself whenever need be, he'll have a batter chance. Vacteria resists most of the effects of transformations like Flood and Blitz, but Ako could swap betwen them for manuverability based on whateevrr situation arrises during the battle. He will certainly once again adopt his Bubble strats, much like he did in their actual battle. Although Ako is able to dodge them on his own, Shield Grenades are great for defending against the Vacterian Spikes, which she will constantly attack him with. She will be able to feel where Ako will go just before he moves there, so he will need a combination of Bubble and his own amazing dodge capabilities to survive there. This is also true for her Queen Bee Pink Torrent. Ako is also one of the most agile heroes and against Vacteria in canon, he's able to dodge her attacks even despite her knowing where he will go before she attacks.

Ako is also capable of absorbing Vactera's lightning storms in order replenish or even gain a surplus. The first time this happens, Vacteria won't do it anymore. However, the excess energy raising his stats will give ako the ability to create openings. Tremor is also able to physycally clash against vacteria and hold off her claws/four arms.

True Faith is a big help for Ako in the fight as well. He did not have it initally when facing vacteria, and even if he did, using it underground isn't a good idea. true Faith's rockets can put Vacteria on the defensive, and can even counter Queen bee Big Buzz, as True Faith can force all incoming attacks in an outward direction for a limited time. Even though she resists her own buzz, reflecting it away wiould save Ako's life since he has no other heroes nearby to do that. In addition, Ako is able to keep up with Vacteria's unpredictable flying/fighting style by cyccling through all of his options quickly. Although vacteria has good ways to defend the rockets, Ako ca use his brains to make it work out. If he landed an AntiSupremeMech rocket, it would do loads of damage.

For Ako, this will come down to whether or not he can find or make that key opening requiered to land the winning attacks. Based on his arsenal, inteligence, stamina, and defenses, he has a very good shot at eventually finding his way through.

However, on Vacteria's side, she still has ways to win. She will feel before it happens that Ako will transform, she just has no way of knowing wehich form he will use. By reacting to a form change before it happens, she could counter an instant move with her barrier. For example: If ako draws her close, then attempts an instant blast with Frost at point blank range, she would feel it beforehand and use her barrier the very instant Ako begins the transformation. Although his transforming speed blitzes her, this is how she avoided such moves in canon. She's also good at being able to predict Ako's moves, both from afar and up close. If Ako does get close, she has four arms, her claws, and her stinger from the back. Danmaku can also deetr Ako from getting close. Even with true Faith, as a flying monster, vacteria has the advantage in a battle of flight.

She can use the summoning of her colony to disrupt Ako's attempts to go get more energy if it comes down to it, but this may not last long if Akos locks her out with Cosmic Bubble, which shge has no way of breaking into without access to her higher key. Her senses allow her to dodge rockets from True Faith, and she can cut down homing rockets. Neither fighter will be able to surpise attack the other, and hits in general will be hard to come by. In hand-to-hand, it's kinda form dependent on Ako's side, but Vacteria sticks with him regardless. Tremor is stronger than her in LS though. Overall, hand-to-hand is in Vacteria's advantage. Blitz or Gale will be hard to handle with equalized speed, and Ako can raise it further with powerlines or Vacteria's lightning, which could swing the advantage into Ako's favor instead. It depends on the course of the battle.

Small summary like in Ako vs Cinner
AP: Vacteria, but Ako could take this with energy surplus
LS: Vacteria (Tremor is stronger than her, though)
Speed: Depends (Gale and Blitz amps)
Durability: Ako (Bubble is extremely helpful)
IQ: Ako
BIQ: Ako
Skill: Ako
Experience: Ako
Abilities: Ako
Hax: Vacteria
Agility: Vacteria
Weapons: Ako
Range: Vacteria
Stamina: Ako
Endurance: Very similar

This list may look lopsided for ako, but vacteria makes up for most of this with pure senses and her fighting style/ability to spam certain moves.

Both of them are willing to resort to any strategy or combo of power/ability to win. It could easily go in favor of either fighter. I'm gonna leave the it up to the others to decide who wins the match.

Ako: "Even after you were gone, I always wondered why I wasn't good enough to kill you on my own. This time, Vacteria, I'm going to have your head. My victory will earned through my own power."

Vacteria: "Your weakness lies in your ignorance, you debilitated peasant. I'm the queen for a reason, you know... I'll just have to teach you again!"

Vacteria vs Ako was the very first fight involving a V. Verse "Arc Boss", a term which refers to the final enemy of each particular arc in Veneficaverse. The Y-City Bee Colony Arc was the first one. Both of these characters are extremely early V. verse. During the battle, Akom was at his weakest point in the series. In this key, he's stronger, and even has a new mode, True Faith.

In the story of V. Verse, Ako had already wasted many hours of stamina before even finding Vacteria and had no access to an outside source. The center of the hive, while also being a wide space, was not an ideal location for Ako's style either. Even worse for him, the place was overflowing with honey, enough for Vacteria to basically heal any damage. The currtent circumsatnces are much more in favor of the hero here.

Now, into the actual battle. With the new location and Ako having complete stamina + the ability to use powerlines to restore himself whenever need be, he'll have a batter chance. Vacteria resists most of the effects of transformations like Flood and Blitz, but Ako could swap betwen them for manuverability based on whateevrr situation arrises during the battle. He will certainly once again adopt his Bubble strats, much like he did in their actual battle. Although Ako is able to dodge them on his own, Shield Grenades are great for defending against the Vacterian Spikes, which she will constantly attack him with. She will be able to feel where Ako will go just before he moves there, so he will need a combination of Bubble and his own amazing dodge capabilities to survive there. This is also true for her Queen Bee Pink Torrent. Ako is also one of the most agile heroes and against Vacteria in canon, he's able to dodge her attacks even despite her knowing where he will go before she attacks.

Ako is also capable of absorbing Vactera's lightning storms in order replenish or even gain a surplus. The first time this happens, Vacteria won't do it anymore. However, the excess energy raising his stats will give ako the ability to create openings. Tremor is also able to physycally clash against vacteria and hold off her claws/four arms.

True Faith is a big help for Ako in the fight as well. He did not have it initally when facing vacteria, and even if he did, using it underground isn't a good idea. true Faith's rockets can put Vacteria on the defensive, and can even counter Queen bee Big Buzz, as True Faith can force all incoming attacks in an outward direction for a limited time. Even though she resists her own buzz, reflecting it away wiould save Ako's life since he has no other heroes nearby to do that. In addition, Ako is able to keep up with Vacteria's unpredictable flying/fighting style by cyccling through all of his options quickly. Although vacteria has good ways to defend the rockets, Ako ca use his brains to make it work out. If he landed an AntiSupremeMech rocket, it would do loads of damage.

For Ako, this will come down to whether or not he can find or make that key opening requiered to land the winning attacks. Based on his arsenal, inteligence, stamina, and defenses, he has a very good shot at eventually finding his way through.

However, on Vacteria's side, she still has ways to win. She will feel before it happens that Ako will transform, she just has no way of knowing wehich form he will use. By reacting to a form change before it happens, she could counter an instant move with her barrier. For example: If ako draws her close, then attempts an instant blast with Frost at point blank range, she would feel it beforehand and use her barrier the very instant Ako begins the transformation. Although his transforming speed blitzes her, this is how she avoided such moves in canon. She's also good at being able to predict Ako's moves, both from afar and up close. If Ako does get close, she has four arms, her claws, and her stinger from the back. Danmaku can also deetr Ako from getting close. Even with true Faith, as a flying monster, vacteria has the advantage in a battle of flight.

She can use the summoning of her colony to disrupt Ako's attempts to go get more energy if it comes down to it, but this may not last long if Akos locks her out with Cosmic Bubble, which shge has no way of breaking into without access to her higher key. Her senses allow her to dodge rockets from True Faith, and she can cut down homing rockets. Neither fighter will be able to surpise attack the other, and hits in general will be hard to come by. In hand-to-hand, it's kinda form dependent on Ako's side, but Vacteria sticks with him regardless. Tremor is stronger than her in LS though. Overall, hand-to-hand is in Vacteria's advantage. Blitz or Gale will be hard to handle with equalized speed, and Ako can raise it further with powerlines or Vacteria's lightning, which could swing the advantage into Ako's favor instead. It depends on the course of the battle.

Small summary like in Ako vs Cinner
AP: Vacteria, but Ako could take this with energy surplus
LS: Vacteria (Tremor is stronger than her, though)
Speed: Depends (Gale and Blitz amps)
Durability: Ako (Bubble is extremely helpful)
IQ: Ako
BIQ: Ako
Skill: Ako
Experience: Ako
Abilities: Ako
Hax: Vacteria
Agility: Vacteria
Weapons: Ako
Range: Vacteria
Stamina: Ako
Endurance: Very similar

This list may look lopsided for ako, but vacteria makes up for most of this with pure senses and her fighting style/ability to spam certain moves.

Both of them are willing to resort to any strategy or combo of power/ability to win. It could easily go in favor of either fighter. I'm gonna leave the it up to the others to decide who wins the match.
I Have This Very Big Hunch that ako wins Ako Has Many Transformations To Choose from to defeat mommy bee and since Vac Doesn't know what he's going to turn too ako has very BIG UNPREDICATABILITY I think Robot boy wins

I Have This Very Big Hunch that ako wins Ako Has Many Transformations To Choose from to defeat mommy bee and since Vac Doesn't know what he's going to turn too ako has very BIG UNPREDICATABILITY I think Robot boy wins
Don’t forget that Vacteria has her barrier to fall back on if she’s worried about something like this. I can see Ako catching her before this though, potentially by faking attacks repeatedly or just frustrating her in general.

BAM!
Queen Vacteria Has Fallen Down Breathing Her Last Breath
Ako: "I'm not an peasant I'm More of that! I'm an Friend, an Hero!, The Many People I Had to face down Were Sacrifices that I Unfortunately had to make so I Can Take. YOU. DOWN!"
Poof!
Queen Scarlet (As An Angel Why Is She Here For Lore Reasons That's Why!)": "Well... That Was Unexpected... But Great Job! you Truly Avenged us!"
Fu Plus Android: "We Knew You
Had It In you!"
Many Other Victims Of Vacteria Appeared thanking the cosmic knight.
Many Of His Opponents Appeared too
Superfriends aquaman: "Great Job Champ!"
Cinner: "That Was Great But I Think We Should Have Another Rematch!"
Ako: "Thanks Truly-"
Sora: "Ako!"
Sora Quickly hugged Ako Which He Hugged back
Sora: "Wow! You Really Did it huh? Me And Aiden Have An Really big party waiting for you back at the lab!"

"So Come On! Everyone from the World Protective agency are Waiting for you! you can bring these guys too!"
Sora And Ako Ran off to the lab.

Fu Plus Android: "We Knew You Had It In you!"
Many Other Victims Of Vacteria Appeared thanking the cosmic knight.
It's true Plus-Droid would celebrate Queen Bastard getting destroyed (upon his soul being transported to another body). He also might be an FU Android currently, if empty Plus-droid bodies ran out... anyway bet he could have a nice teacup conversation with Ako about how he demolished her and how Plus-droid was close to it too, both wearing hoshi shirts

Back