• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M7] Conrad vs Lich King [GRACE]

The sealing I believe refers to the damned souls being previously within his blade already. Based on that language I’m assuming he has to kill his opponent before he can seal them

I’ll drop some info on how Conrad fights here:

Conrad is a patient fighter, he starts fights feeling out his opponent and countering when they pursue him.

He summons weapons that can fire by themselves and levitate there before disappearing again.

When the Lich King swings his sword and Conrad side steps it, the Lich is met with a shotgun appearing right where Conrad was standing aiming at his head and firing.

Conrad can also reduce the Lich King’s Movement speed with his melee attacks since he applies debuffs, letting Conrad move freely without being hard pinned.

Flight is an annoying but Conrad can conjure a firing squad of long ranged weaponry to fire at him if needed.

Teleportation is an issue Conrad has to deal with, but the sheet amount of Danmaku and the fact he counters when dodging at the same time means every action and attack the Lich King makes is immediately met with an attack as well.

It’s also very likely Conrad just sets up traps to box in the Lich King to attack him a certain way with snipers waiting for him at those angles.

Think of it as him firing a wall of bullets to cut off the King’s movement and the King teleports to the parts not hailed in bullets, all to then get headshot by multple high caliber bullets.

Teleportation is an issue Conrad has to deal with, but the sheet amount of Danmaku and the fact he counters when dodging at the same time means every action and attack the Lich King makes is immediately met with an attack as well.

It’s also very likely Conrad just sets up traps to box in the Lich King to attack him a certain way with snipers waiting for him at those angles.

Think of it as him firing a wall of bullets to cut off the King’s movement and the King teleports to the parts not hailed in bullets, all to then get headshot by multple high caliber bullets.
R.I.P Lich King

Conrad Fra

Back