• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Actually this is taking place in the wasteland where Meruem and Netero fought.
Oh, my bad, I didn't spot that.

Well, that offers a bit of help with all those hills/plateaus around but all Meruem would have to do then is fly even higher. His energy blasts a long range to them.

Jumped over a stadium.

This is of course assuming he will absolutely 100% fly and spam ranged attacks and never once go close quarters.

Meruem is a bit of a combat pragmatist; in his most major fight he rushed in for close-quarters fighting because he judged correctly that Netero's attacks could do next to no damage to him. So he had no risk to rushing in over and over and over. Once the fight starts against Leone he will quickly realize that she can damage him and back off to try a more reasonable approach.

With his En he will be able to sense where she is within a huge range and keep track of her from above. When he encountered an enemy before that he seemingly couldn't harm, he didn't hesitate to pull out Youpi's ability and test its durability by shooting energy beam at it.

Problem, he can't back off reliably due to her speed advantage, and Leone isn't going to sit there and let him back off when she is specifically good at fighting.

It's one thing to plan out said strategy but it's another to actually pull it off, if he rushes, unless there is something slowing down Leone backing off is far too difficult for him to do thanks to her speed.

Rushing into Leone in close quarters, combined with her speed and AP advantage as well as her grabs will make flying away nearly impossible.

Towards Knuckle and Meleoron, then back to the palace. It was contested in the revision thread but ended up staying on the profile.

Gargoyle One said:
He does but it's out of character for combat
It was literally the first thing post-nuke did after sensing enemies.

Also he's not dumb. If he can't get away by running or flying, he'll teleport.

The votes should still be valid due to Leone being casually stronger than what Meruem struggles to do.

Eh. I'd rather get another chance to debate this one since I wasn't here before it concluded, but oh well. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Back