• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fuuccckk I was gonna do this at some point.

Is Leone fused with her Teigu?

Speed doesn't need to be equal here.

So Leone has a signifigant speed advantage over Meruem Mach 825 vs like mach 300 something for Meruem)

Both are on fairly equal grounds as far as AP is concerned, (Somewhat lower than 21.92 megatons vs somewhat above 18.5 megatons)

Meruem has a signifigant skill advantage. But I don't know how that will help against a far faster opponent. Leone has Low-Mid regen, albeit kinda crappy Low-Mid. But a big help over Meruem who has none of that.

I'd give it to Leone with very high difficulty after a long fight. Based on speed, slight AP advantage, and Regenerationn. Plus, she could fuse with her Teigu if things get rough.

@Versus Leone isn't Faster Than Meruem In Movement speed... Supersonic+ Vs Massively Hypersonic.

Might be a great spectacle of a fight!

Say Junk, mind if I call you that, about a month ago I think I asked you if you wouldn't mind contributing to a few threads of mine. Did you not get the time to respond to any of them?

P.S. What would you say about the quality of my threads now?

Rikimarox2 said:
@Versus Leone isn't Faster Than Meruem In Movement speed... Supersonic+ Vs Massively Hypersonic.
<FACEPALM

check the speed again

Movement speed is meaningless unless it's a long range distance

Rikimarox2 said:
Bruh, EoS Leone is Mach 825, please read the profiles.

@Hagane. I couldn't form an opinion on any of them, sorry.

They're better, and you're doing better when looking at the profiles and finding matches that aren't stomps

I Was just talking about the Movement Speed, Not the Combat Speed or Reaction. Because She is At Supersonic+ With Massively Hypersonic Reaction.

Akame ga Kill speed scaling still needs to be revised. But Leone scales to Akame who physically moved out of the way of a lightning bolt. So thats movement speed.

Sorry if the grammar sucks.

Well, Meruem has a few advantages here like Flight and Skill that close the gap between speed and AP advantage Leone has. Meruem could detect Leone's movements bias trough the fight since she can't one-shot him. This is like Meruem vs Netero when the former can't do anything in the first part of the fight but when he started predicting Netero's moves he won.

Sure, IDK if Netero was stronger or even faster than Pre-Rose Meruem but they were almost equal and Meruem didn't show any signal of pain in the fight. This could be a stamina battle.

If this is a SBA fight Meruem can throw one or two Rage Blast (not spam) and Leone is kinda crappy in long-ranged fights. Sure that must be a little out-of-character.

Also Meruem has the versatility skill due to Nen and its capabilites. Can Leone resist the Inducing-Fear Aura? I don't remember how Meruem's and Pufu Light Manipulation works. IDK if Leone could hurt him being photons or if he can attack in that form.

Not voting yet.

Isn't this kind of a mismatch due to the ridiculously huge speed gap?

Heck the gap isn't even that big either.

Mereum is far superior to Pitou who did the feat casually.

I guess the gap isn't ridiculously huge but at first glance someone moving at Mach 825 seems to be a lot more than just significant than someone moving at Mach 300.

Pouf and Youpi are going to be in shock after witnessing this fight

Might Leone be made the new queen after kicking the King's butt?

Leone can't fly, right? Couldn't Meruem simply gain a ranged advantage over her despite her faster speed? He could rain down energy blasts via Youpi's ability from a distance rather than let himself get mauled to death at close range.

Yes

But her superior speed and her own expirience dealing with flying enemies just as fast as her helps.

Tank the attacks with her Regenerationn or using the environment around her.

And try to get up close which is easier due to her speed

Meruem could be quite high above her, how does she close the gap? Also, the OP doesn't specify a location so it could be a flat field with no higher ground that she could race up to try and get closer. If she's in a flat field with no way to climb higher, then she'd have to rely on just jumping. What's her best jumping feats?

Back