• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon tries to arrest a psychotic Clown

9-B Resident Evil 2 Leon with gun vs 9-C joker with Gun

Both do not know one another

Speed equal if needed

20 meters apart

Joker 19
The lowest of humanity

Leonres2

Leon is a more skilled marksman and also outranges (Joker's gun reaches up to tens of meters, Leon's reaches up to hundreds of meters), so he likely just headshots Arthur.

I thought Leon usually hesitated against Human foes and went for the feet or shoulders instead of headshots.

There is no pre-training key for Leon, so, i just used his RE2 self, if that is allowed.

Leon would know how to handle joker. Assuming they were in range. Leon moves for cover. And Leon could probably take a bullet as long as it doesn't hit him somewhere fatal

Honestly, even if Leon doesn't go for the head, Joker would still take heavy damage if he gets hit by a bullet from his gun (more than Leon would take if he got hit by one of Joker's). His bullets can harm 9-B zombies.

And that's assuming joker gets a headshot in. Which he wouldn't with a skilled moving target. Leon just needs to get one shot in as well and it's GG

I'll be honest probably gonna rematch some of Arthur's matches so we can have more dialogue than just

"shoot."

"gamer fra"

Still dont understand why people call him a gamer

Isn't that a stomps? Leon is superior in everything and his status as 9-B makes it impossible for Joker to win this fight.

Back