• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Sigma Male fights a Clown (7-0-4)

Patrick Bateman vs The Joker (2019)

Connection: I found both of these characters really well made, but I hated the movies that they were both from. The internet also kind of ruined both of them when people started idolizing the characters dispite the fact that they were both made to not be idolized. Also, 10-A Physically with 9-C Weaponry is always a fun debate

Speed is Unequal

Joker has his Smith & Wesson Pistol

Bateman has a Glock because idk what gun he actually used in the movie

Both start 20m away and start behind cover

Whoever wins this fight gets to fight Walter White next because why not?

Who Wins?

Psycho Killer: 7 (Eraxd_, SpiteBattles, rawXDglomp, denzeelmao, popted2, Noneless21, ThePrimalHunter)

Psycho Killer in Make-up: 0 ()

Walter White: 4 (Shmooply, Cimafranca133, Dinamic8000, Jibz)

Last edited:
Voting incon. They can both easily kill eachother with a single shot from their weapons, though you could make an argument that Patrick could be the last one standing while they both bleed to death since he has a much healthier body.

damn the joker really only has weapon mastery in his profile

Anyway doesn't patrick have better aim and proficiency with his gun? In the movie he pulls off fairly difficult stuff like blowing up two police cars and killing one of them before that in a similar situation, so i'd say Patrick wins high diff

Anyway doesn't patrick have better aim and proficiency with his gun? In the movie he pulls off fairly difficult stuff like blowing up two police cars and killing one of them before that in a similar situation, so i'd say Patrick wins high diff
Vote Counted

Incon FRA and also considering that both characters tends to hallucinate and (Especially in Bateman's case) Could think they killed the opponent when in fact they din't

Yea this. Pat is a better shot andf wins more than he loses. What we see of Joker shooting really isn't as impressive.

Back