• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon S.Kennedy vs Sam Fisher

Battlfield: Jungle

Round 1: Hand-to-Hand combat

Round 2: Knife combat

Final Round: Both combatants get three grenades, knife, handgun, SMG and their anti-tank weaponry (since I doubt that both of them can carry all those things listed as standard equipment).

Well, Leon better be called an investigator. Compare him to Chris Redfield who is better trained in your classic battlefield performance. Almost all his missions involving investigation that went sour.

yea but still,leon is more combat trained and uses combat skills far more often than sam fisher.not saying that fisher is some pushover or that he can't fight,but most of his missions straight out deny from killing even a single person,or even being seen,that's not a good skill set to bring to an all out deathbattle,although,if this was like a set match,like some abandoned factory and both combatants don't know that the other is present,I'd be willing to say that sam would stay hidden and find leon first and would win the match,but in a straight out fight,I think leon takes this.

That's why I used some jungle terrain (good for half-stealth aproach and direct combat). And the standard battle assumptions means no real info except that enemy is here.

Back