• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, I'm fine with 2-A Maelstrom if there is a good reason to assume that he can destroy every universe in every LEGO franchise ever made, however, if there's no reason to assume that, I really don't see why he should be treated differently from Vortech.

Hmmm... Here's what I think would fit for Vortech, personally. "At least 2-C, likely 2-A, was going to merge the entire LEGO multiverse, which, while not directly demonstrated, should include unikitty which has a multiverse stated to be infinite in "tragic magic""

I mean, Chima and Ninjago share a multiverse and warriors from the Cused Realm are shown there, so it clearly encompasses the multiverse of each franchise

2-A seems good in that case, at least for Vortech

Maelstrom appt lest encompasses Ninjago's multiverse from what I can gather

I mean, if the maelstrom connected to unikitty it would be a 2-A with all the hax of ninjago... Which means I can have it beat up 2-A anime characters and trigger weebs

Sometimes upgrades and downgrades can be a double edged sword; remember when the Crimson King was a 1-A, and was being foderized by everyone, but then he was downgraded and started to rape all the High 1-Bs from Marvel? And what about that time Doctor Doom got a massive hax upgrade, and then turned into a punching bag because he was being put against haxed characters? If Unicron gets upgraded, he goes from strongest Low 1-B to just a random 1-A; it's a little ironical when that happens.

Back