• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if Starkiller and Luke were scaled to this then it would make no sense as Palpatine overwhelmed them effortlessly. The explosion that killed Galen left Sidious completely unharmed and Luke couldn't even hold off his lightning for a second before writhing on the ground in pain. Not to mention the people who would scale to those characters doesn't make much sense. If starkiller is Large Star level then so would Rahm Kota. If Rham Kota had power rivaling the Emperor then Vader wouldn't have sent his apprentice who's never fought a jedi after him..

Js250476 said:
Tfw when OBD unironicly has Vader at Solar System level for this same reason
The OBD has Vader at Solar System level only for range. For DC/AP, they have him at Multi-Continent level+ (Exatons).

Soldier Blue said:
High 4-C Vader.
And by extension High 4-C Jedi High Council members.

Oh please no...
If you think that's bad.

High 4-C literally every Old Republic Force user thanks to this.

I still support this. Vader is canonically Dooku's superior, who in every single source I have seen has been portrayed as Windu's superior or equal, more often the former, even as a weaker jedi than the sith he would become.

downplay... Vader should be 1-A for being a badass.... joking aside

Huge Outlier.

I do think Vader should be higher than High 6-A but High 4-C is a big no-no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back