• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 4b Vader and Starkiller?

So apparently GL said Vader achieved something akin to a oneness amp in the end of rotj after seeing Luke get electrocuted by papa sheev. he then proceeded to grab palpatine who went all out on him after that and survived for quite a while

If you read the TFU novel apparently after realizing this was a suicide mission and he was gonna die to palpatine anyways, Galen let everything go and entered oneness and apparently drove palpatine to desperation in the text. Even in the comic scans it shows that even though he ultimately got killed he was still able to leave some burns on sheev's face via budget final explosion. So even though he ultimately couldn't kill him, the fact he was able to damage him and drive him to desperation should make both of them at least somewhat comparable to palpatine if they are allowed oneness.

I feel that Galen and Vader's page should both have a low 4-b ranking if they are allowed to access oneness .

Oh and also the fact literally everyone is going down to somewhere in tier 6 in Legends.

Also, the Legends pages are terribly formatted. For one, nowhere on the verse page is it listed what the primary scaling feats are. Second, several characters with seemingly good feats, like Naga Sadow, literally just don't have scans for their claims. It seems like Tier 4 is pretty consistent for God Tiers, but for all I know, all of these claims could just be made up.

also didn't a pre prime palpatine (approximately post plagueis death) still shake a solar system or star and he got stronger or smith, so wouldn't that still count as a 4-b feat unless I'm wrong

I still wonder why no one put jerec high 4C feat scan when the feat come from dark force 2(sorry for my bad grammar)
Jerec's feat is still applicable, it's just something that doesn't scale to Palpatine, as Jerec was never a Sith Lord/Banite Sith and has quotes from the same source indicating that he'd use the power to make the empire larger and stronger than ever.

Back