• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Godzilla Upgrade

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
I'm not a fan of how the calc is done. The pixel scaling is quite off and I don't think we should use fireball radius if there's other methods. Does anyone know what comic it's from? Because it's higher then 7-B regardless.

Its from the comic that serves as the prequel to the movie, there's only one issue

Shouldn't the Permian extinction be higher than the Chicxulub (which is Large Country level)? I mean it was the greatest mass extinction event in Earth's history

Yeah, there's a lot of factors that would go into it. If I could find parameters for the Permian extinction event asteroid., I would totally add them to the current calc.

I though people originally decided this wasn't proof Godzilla was this durable because there wasn't a timeframe or something, what made them change their minds?

Back