• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Cleaning Up Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MonsterVerse has a huge number more High Tier 7 / Low Tier 6 feats than it does Mid to High Tier 6. I think this range is where the MonsterVerse is intended, top this with Monsters like Rodan being compared to Nuclear weapons, and more, makes Low Tier 6 seem much more reliable imo.
Highly disagree with that assessment. Many of the high tier 7 feats are done in the utmost casual ways, and many by essentially fodder. The high tiers literally do look at the creatures that do those things as snacks or mere pawns in their game. With the rather consistent mid to high Tier 6 stuff being applicable mainly to the high tiers, there's no real contradiction with that. So for the continent engulfing, tectonic shaking, asteroid tanking high tiers to be barely tier 7 is absurd. The intention part kinda works with like 2014 in itself, but definitely not Aftershock and King of the Monsters, where global extinction is the result if Godzilla loses. Godzilla vs Kong might change this again but that's hard to say.

I'd still say though a higher end magnitude should be used. Muto Prime used earthquakes to draw out the Godzilla species, which roam the entire globe. Would have to be a higher tier in order to feel something across an ocean or continents away.

I'd still say though a higher end magnitude should be used. Muto Prime used earthquakes to draw out the Godzilla species, which roam the entire globe. Would have to be a higher tier in order to feel something across an ocean or continents away.
Don’t Godzilla’s have Enhanced senses

Goji seemed to know Ghidorah was waking up in Antarctica despite being nowhere near there

So him sensing the earthquakes aren’t necessarily implying those quakes are planet wide

Last edited:
Bump

Just to keep track of where we are:
Currently Accepted Subjects Include:
  • Argo Downgrade (No one seems to disagree with this)
  • MUTO Prime Using Radiated Waves, not full Seismic Energy (Seems to be the general consensus here)
    • Writers make it very clear she only manipulates smaller and weaker portions of Tectonic Plates
  • Muto Prime Earth Shaking Feat being Hyperbole (No one seems to disagree with this)
Stuff that still speaking about:
  • All of Blog 1 (Though, some ideas cross between blogs such as Radiated Waves vs Total Seismic Activity in some cases)
    • Calculation 1
    • Calculation 2
    • Redo of Muto Prime Calc
  • Changing Titans Immortality (Type 1) to Longevity
  • Moving Ghidorahs storm method (Seems mostly uncontroversial, just need a staff member to confirm whether or not the ~20km height should be used for the clouds, since I still believe it goes against standards that are there for a reason)

Is there a statement of them living forever? Longevity can cover living for literally any finite number without statements of living forever.

Is there a statement of them living forever? Longevity can cover living for literally any finite number without statements of living forever.
The Permian was 250,000,000 years in the past and Godzilla was alive prior that moment.

Heck even Dagon was said to be much older than Godzilla, his ancestor. Is consistent that they only died when are killed by other Titan.

That's not what I mean, assuming they live forever just because they've already lived for a long time sounds like NLF.

This is reversing the burden of proof: you need to prove they will live forever, not the opposite.

We really need standards of Type 1 Immo since I've seen handed way too easily as of late.
I mean Beerus is a lesser god compared to Godzilla soo is natural him to die someday. XD

I think once the author of the MV said Godzilla can live forever, but I would have to look for IT.

I think once the author of the MV said Godzilla can live forever, but I would have to look for IT.
If you can find it the Immortality is fine to keep, but without a statement mentioning him living forever then it's just Longevity.

I will update the pages once this thread concludes.

All that is left to talk about now then is
Blog 1 and the calculations inside. Most of them seeming like Tectonic Plate KE calcs from what I can see.
And Ghidorah's storm moving feat, in which I will ask for another calc group member for their opinion, as I believe it goes against our standards of cloud height.

As for the calculations on Blog 1.
The first calculation seems to assume Muto Prime can manipulate entire Tectonic Plates as it uses the mass of an entire plate. The values used in the Kinetic Energy formula also are not using the units they should be.

The Second Calculation is rendered unreliable as it has now been agreed that Muto Prime does not manipulate entire Tectonic plates, instead targeting smaller weaker portions of fault lines. The calculation also assumes that the Earthquakes should be "At least Magnitude 10" when a Mag 9 to 9.5 Earthquake would be capable of chipping unstable/weaker fault lines. And it also uses KE incorrectly.

The Final Calculation is simply done without a basis or statement for Muto Prime achieving anything on this level. Muto Prime does not punch with the Mass or Force of a tectonic plate.

I will also mention, regarding doing a recalculation of Muto Prime's Earthquakes Chipping off Weaker Fault Lines, I attempted to do the calculation, but without a given size for the fault lines we cant get anything more than the baseline Radiated Waves values.
This is due to the scale difference and sheer numbers of Fault lines there are:
  • There's not really an average size for fault lines noted online, so I attempted to find my own.
    • Doing some research I found that Fault lines can be anywhere from Thousands of Kilometres, to just a few millimetres...
    • There are also millions of Fault Lines in the world due to this sheer scale difference.
    • This puts an average fault line size in the millimetre range...
    • This means that we cant get a reliable distance for a full calculation of our Radiated Wave value since getting anything that would change the value would mean making unreliable random assumptions. Which is very iffy.

Last edited:
As for the calculations on Blog 1.
The first calculation seems to assume Muto Prime can manipulate entire Tectonic Plates as it uses the mass of an entire plate. The values used in the Kinetic Energy formula also are not using the units they should be.

The Second Calculation is rendered unreliable as it has now been agreed that Muto Prime does not manipulate entire Tectonic plates, instead targeting smaller weaker portions of fault lines. The calculation also assumes that the Earthquakes should be "At least Magnitude 10" when a Mag 9 to 9.5 Earthquake would be capable of chipping unstable/weaker fault lines. And it also uses KE incorrectly.

The Final Calculation is simply done without a basis or statement for Muto Prime achieving anything on this level. Muto Prime does not punch with the Mass or Force of a tectonic plate.

I will also mention, regarding doing a recalculation of Muto Prime's Earthquakes Chipping off Weaker Fault Lines, I attempted to do the calculation, but without a given size for the fault lines we cant get anything more than the baseline Radiated Waves values.
This is due to the scale difference and sheer numbers of Fault lines there are:
  • There's not really an average size for fault lines noted online, so I attempted to find my own.
    • Doing some research I found that Fault lines can be anywhere from Thousands of Kilometres, to just a few millimetres...
    • There are also millions of Fault Lines in the world due to this sheer scale difference.
    • This puts an average fault line size in the millimetre range...
    • This means that we cant get a reliable distance for a full calculation of our Radiated Wave value since getting anything that would change the value would mean making unreliable random assumptions. Which is very iffy.
So you're gonna remake 100tonforce calc?

I can attempt my own shot at Ghidorah's storm calc if necessary, but it seems mostly correct as it is, just the cloud height is still questionable imo.

As for the Earthquake calculation, due to the reasons I meant above, I believe the earthquakes caused by Muto Prime should refer to Magnitude 8 to 9.5 on this chart, since we cant get any information out of the feat other than she causes powerful earthquakes.

I can attempt my own shot at Ghidorah's storm calc if necessary, but it seems mostly correct as it is, just the cloud height is still questionable imo.

As for the Earthquake calculation, due to the reasons I meant above, I believe the earthquakes caused by Muto Prime should refer to Magnitude 8 to 9.5 on this chart, since we cant get any information out of the feat other than she causes powerful earthquakes.
Well if someone can calc the MUTO Prime earthquake feat that will be awesome, So I can add the calc to the verse page.

It would be incredibly difficult and likely unreliable to get any size of the Earthquake, I believe that Muto Prime should just scale to the Power Chart I linked for lack of better options.
We cannot get a distance without making an unreliable assumption of the distance the earthquake travelled with no evidence.

Ok, with that the only thing left to discuss is what should be done with Blog 1 (The one done by Apex)
I personally believe with the Radiated Waves being accepted and some of the unreliable assumptions, I personally think the Blog should not be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back