• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lee Soo-Jin vs Issei Hyoudou

Oof.

WIll she still be within Soo-Jin's AP range?

Well, I guess we still have a match until then.

Soo jin power nulls and calls it a day? doesn't she have powernull that works on a High 4-C level in base? or so I have heard.

Is Rias not combat efficient without her abilities?

Oof. Does Issei stand a better chance?

Yeah probably. He can spam boost while she is power nulling. Oh wait that wouldn't work rofl. Honestly I don't know either character that well. I could be wrong about it being a stomp.

Until that happens this is still fair tho.

Aight

Issei divides her power in half and adds it to his own, boosts, blitzes and one shots

Soo-Jin can seal the powers of dudes much more powerful than her. Essentially forcing a Kharn situation where you have to fight her martially.

That's fine because his power is AP based.

Even then that assumes she leads with it or it's passive

She leads with it. Like, every time. It's her whole shtick.

Plus, ranged attacks can be countered with ITF Cutting the Front, which is a kick that attacks at a range.

Thought based power null. Any supernatural power is sealed and the opponent is left with fighting H2H unless they have physical abilities.

Issei fights hand-to-hand all the time, Ravel told him that doing that againts any enemy he faces is wrong, but he still does it anyway.

How much hand-to-hand battle experience Lee Son-Jin has?

In another note which Low 6-B Issei form are we using? it isn't specified in the OP.

Fixed the OP. Soo-Jin has been trained since young in North Korean ITF Taekwondo.

The martial art was created to kill opponents ruthlessly in close combat, but Soo-Jin's raw power allows her to turn kicks into ranged attacks.

Soo-Jin is a key. She can override law manipulation from monsters to divine entities, if that helps.

Also, the law manip that said divine entities used was supposed to null humans like Soo-Jin and prevent them from harming Gods. So I don't think a single layer of resistance to power null is gonna work on her.

Well then, Issei has faced enemies with way much more experience than him such as Vidar and that was mostly hand-to...-foot combat.

Then it depends on how skilled and experienced in martial arts Vidar is.Lee Soo-Jin, hell most of God of Highschool characters have tons of experience with Martial Arts, Hand-to-Hand and Weapon combat.I highly doubt Vidar would be on the level of Jin or Lee Soo Jin in Martial Arts and Hand-to-Hand combat or have as much experience as them when it comes to fighting in Hand-to-Hand combat against opponents.

The 1 teraton feat scales to fodder dragons that are horribly outclassed by named dragons, who in turn are beaten by Commissioners, who Bishops like Soo-Jin fodderise.

It's six, three isn't enough for Small Country level+.

How the resistance works is that you can't cancel / nullify infinity. But anyway, I don't believe we can use True DxD in match-ups for now, he says he can't afford to do so currently. So I'm not sure how the match could work. If the power nullification prevents the use of supernatural powers, Ise would not be maintain Pseudo DxD or any other armour for that matter. He'd have to revert to base, similar to most of his confrontations with Rizevim I guess.

Back