• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
LeBlanc
Leblanc 0 2
Powers and Stats

Tier: 7-C

Name:
LeBlanc, the Deceiver, The Pale Woman, The Faceless

Origin: League of Legends

Classification: Human, Matron of The Black Rose

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 6, and 8 [So long as one of the people she has under control lives, she can take over their body to survive]), Enhanced Senses (Can sense magic), Magic, Illusion Creation, Duplication, Invisibility, Teleportation, Chain Manipulation (Can create magic chains to ensnare her opponents), Necromancy, Flight, Empowerment (Empowered Riven's Runic Blade with magic, and empowered Boram Darkwill with an extended lifespan), Power Bestowal (Gave Boram Darkwill longevity), Air Manipulation (Should be capable of replicating the wind technique of Riven's Runic Blade as she empowered it with the ability to do so), Energy Projection, Paralysis Inducement (Should be capable of replicating the paralyzing technique of Riven's Runic Blade as she empowered it with the ability to do so), Damage Boost (As she empowered Riven's Runic blade with the ability to boost its damage, LeBlanc should be capable of the same), Extrasensory Perception (Via Ethereal Chains), Power Nullification (Nullified Mordekaiser's connection to the Immortal Bastion), Soul Manipulation (Cut off Mordekaiser's soul from the physical world), Possession (Able to possess people by inducting them into the Black Rose with her Sigils), Perception Manipulation (Able to alter the appearance of physical objects, such as making a massive and intricate gate appear as nothing but a wall), Mind Manipulation (Poisoned Darkwill's mind, and manipulated the mind of Sion), Madness Manipulation (Drove Sion mad), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Death Manipulation (Able to resist being near the Well of Souls which kills normal people seconds after exposure)

Attack Potency: Town level (Her magic should be at least comparable to if not stronger than the magic she empowered Rive's Runic Blade with. Her magic was strong enough to break Mordekaiser's connection to the Immortal Bastion when the mages who brought him into the physical world were powerless to do anything to him.)

Speed: Subsonic reactions and combat speed (Able to fight at speeds comparable to Swai and Darius, Seen as an equal by Vladimir)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Town Class

Durability:
Town level

Stamina:
Superhuman

Range: Dozens of meters with magic, Planetary with clones

Standard Equipment: Staff

Intelligence: Gifted (LeBlanc is an extraordinarily skilled mage, having been recognized as the most skilled magic user in Mordekaiser's court and seen as an equal by Vladimir. She is a master of deception, illusion, and redirection, having lead the secret underground society of the Black Rose without revealing its existence for hundreds of years, and using this to manipulate many events across Valoran including the betrayal of Mordekaiser and creation of Noxus, many military campaigns and Boram Darkwill's eventual downfall, numerous expeditions to the Shadow Isles, and the resurrection of the Shuriman Empire.)

Weaknesses: None notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Mirror Image: When LeBlanc reaches below 40% maximum health, she creates a controllable clone of herself with the same items, statistics, health and mana, after which they both instantly become invisible for 1 second. The clone can basic attack but deals no damage, lasts for 8 seconds, and starts running towards a random place in front of LeBlanc decided the moment it spawns.
  • Sigil of Malice: LeBlanc projects an orb towards the target enemy, dealing magic damage and marking them for 3.5 seconds. The mark will be consumed once LeBlanc damages the marked target with an ability, dealing the same magic damage again.
  • Distortion: LeBlanc dashes to the target location, damaging all nearby enemies upon arrival and leaving a return pad at the cast location for 4 seconds. After 0.2 seconds she can recast Distortion at no additional cost. LeBlanc blinks to Distortion's return pad.
  • Ethereal Chains: LeBlanc flings an illusory chain in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy it hits and tethering herself to them for 1.5 seconds. The target is revealed while the tether is attached, and if it is not broken the target will be rooted for 1.5 seconds and dealt additional magic damage.
  • Mimic: LeBlanc casts a mimicked version of her most recently used basic ability, applying the same effects and dealing modified magic damage.
    • Mimic Sigil of Malice: Deals modified damage and double damage upon triggering the mark.
    • Mimic Distortio: Deals modified damage.
    • Mimic Ethereal Chains: Deals modified damage and double damage upon rooting.
  • Runic Blade: A power LeBlanc granted to Riven, every time she casts an ability she gains a charge, stacking up to 3 times. Each of her basic attacks consumes an available charge to deal bonus physical damage.
  • Ki Burst: A power LeBlanc granted to Riven, allowing her weapon to emit a burst of runic energy that shocks nearby enemies, dealing physical damage and stunning them.
  • Valor: A power LeBlanc granted to Riven, allowing her to create a shield that absorbs incoming damage.
  • Wind Slash: A power LeBlanc granted to Riven, allowing her to unleash a wave of energy in a cone, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit, increased proportional to how injured the target is.
Tharja
Tharja Fire Emblem
Powers and Stats

Tier: 7-C

Name:
Tharja

Origin: Fire Emblem Awakening

Classification: Dark Mage

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Elemental Manipulation (Of the Fire, Wind, and Lightning variety), Darkness Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Limited Soul Manipulation (Can drain the souls of those she damages and kills to heal herself, Can curse souls), Non-Physical Interaction, Her power increases the more she takes damage, Her chances of dodging gradually increase over time, Can lower her opponent's ability to dodge, Transmutation, Can become Invisible (Can disappear entirely or just from someone's perspective), Possible Mind Manipulation (Attempted to mind control Virion), Clairvoyance via Crystal Ball (Requires prep), Probability Manipulation (Has several charms that protect against misfortune and bad luck), Body Puppetry, Memory Manipulation (Can erase memories, but she has to be knowledgeable of them first), Biological Manipulation (Can turn people inside out, threatened to turn Henry's tongue into knots), Can channel the dead (Requires prep), Can deflect curses and can remove curses from herself, Can increase the effectiveness of curses by reading the darkness inside of someone, Can force people to tell the truth or otherwise "die in a horribly painful manner", Can give people a cold, Can curse someone's eyes to make them cry uncontrollably, Can boost the stamina and mood of a target (requires prep, was performed on accident), Can paralyze and control a target, Extrasensory Perception

Attack Potency: Town level (Her spells can generate sizable torrents of darkness comparable to the storms generated by Anima magic, Can fight and defeat characters powerful enough to threaten Nowi and Tiki)

Speed: SuperHuman movement speed with Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions (Capable of dodging Bolting)

Lifting Strength: SuperHuman (Can carry heavy magic tomes across entire battlefields with no signs of fatigue)

Striking Strength: Unknow

Durability:
Town level (As a Dark Mage, she should be less durable than dedicated front-line fighters like Chrom, but is still able to withstand attacks of similar magnitude)

Stamina: Superhuman (Can fight entire battles with no signs of tiring)

Range: Standard melee range normally, tens of meters with her spells.

Standard Equipment:

• Elthunder: A second-tier Anima tome that allows Tharja to call down bursts of destructive lightning.
  • Nosferatu: A Dark Magic tome that allows Tharja to drain the life force of her foes to heal herself.
Intelligence: Tharja is an adept Dark Mage who served as a powerful member of Chrom's Shepherds, who are all trained soldiers and guards to the Exalt. She is particularly skilled at doling out hexes and curses whenever she is agitated, a trait that has terrorized her friends and foes alike. However, she is obsessed with Robin and rarely thinks rationally when she's around them, stalking them for hours on end and recording their every move.

Weaknesses: Tharja is obsessed with Robin and is willing to do nearly anything to be with them, Some of her magic requires tomes, needs to know the true name of her target to inflict curses, is possibly unable to curse people with higher willpower

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Anathema: Tharja is constantly cursing her foes, dulling their senses with her mere presence.
  • Hex: Tharja's mastery of hexes allows her to dull her opponents reflexes should they attempt to approach her, lowering their ability to dodge.
  • Lifetaker: Tharja drains the very souls of those she defeats, rapidly healing her wounds in the process.
  • Slow Burn: Tharja excels at drawn out fights, studying her opponents and allowing her to increase her accuracy and evasion rates the longer the fight lasts.
  • Tomebreaker: Tharja is trained specifically to counter other magic wielders, allowing her to dodge and counterattack with ease.
  • Vengeance: Tharja's curses allow her to fuel her magic with the pent up rage and anguish she incurs over the course of a fight, increasing their potency as she sustains injury.
In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, SPEED EQUALIZED. Who wins?

LeBlanc - 1 (Rocker, Justsomeweirdo)

Tharja - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Hmm, I dont know Tharja much at all, but LB resists her soul based stuff, and has her clones to overwhlem her with a ton of LBs, it is also debatable whether can actually affect the clones in the first place and override LB's control.

They both have invis, but LB's Extrasensory should help her in this situation, if she hits Tharja with chains and she can spam said chains with clones. She could also possibly just go for high area wind blade attacks.

LB can also mess up her perception with illusions making her misjudge her situation and baiting her into bad situations.

LB is at a disadvantage AP wise but with clones this should not be an issue she can quite easily bridge the gap.

I vote LB via over whelming her opponent with clones and her own hax.

Tharja is literally made to break the necks of mages with Tome Breaker. Add Anathema and Hex to the bunch and LB wont be hitting in the near future. Even if she gets hit, Nosferatu will heal her back quickly

The longer they fight the harder it will get for LB to do any meaningful damage to Tharja thanks to Slow Burner and Nosferatu. She already has the AP advantage but Vengeance would hit like a truck if she ever connects a attack to LB's main body.

I should also mention that if we're using the (likely gameplay mechanic) activation rate argument, Vengeance has a x2 Activation rate compared to most skills, so it would be used often

Anathema wont work as Tharja's curses require her to know the name of her opponent

Anathema isn't one of those prep-time curses (and to be completely honest with you, that "rule" only seemed to exist for one conversation as a setup for the rest of her supports with Gregor)

she cant stall out a fight against LB it wont be in her favour as more clones join the fight. Also there is no LB main body. All the duplicates and clones are LB. To kill her you have to kill all of them.

What is she gonna power null exaclty though. Mordes case is extremly specific, so if she dosnt have actual cases of just stripping a being down its power i fail to see how it exactly affects Tharja.

More Clones appear, more clones will be sucked dry by Nosferatu + Vengeance. Tharja has the advantage of not taking any meaningful damage while keeping herself up, while a single unlucky hit will actualy chunk something out of LB's stamina.

Why does LB have Rivens abilitys btw? Did she actually ever use them in canon? Giving them Riven dosnt count

A single unlucky hit would chunk out a clones stamina. not LB.

she carved the runes for the blade thus she must have the abilities.

Rocker1189 said:
A single unlucky hit would chunk out a clones stamina. not LB.
she carved the runes for the blade thus she must have the abilities.
Who are all LeBlanc, as by your own words. She has superhuman stamina, it dosnt matter how many clones you make, if they are all part of you (As by your own words) they will chunk stamina from Leblanc.

And you had to prove that LeBlanc can actually use Rivens ability, just giving them to her is not enough. I want actual moments where she used those abilitys. (Power Bestowal) Why is said feat linked as empowerement, did someone linked that wrong?

This dosnt change much though. Clones or not, they all stem from LeBlanc so them dying will obviosly chunk on her stamina, and be it for creating the bodys for them. And i dont see a limitless on her profile so she must be limited in that.

They dont stem from LeBlanc, LeBlanc is all of them simultaneously and maintains them indefinitely and has done so for millenia

First Witch wrote
And you had to prove that LeBlanc can actually use Rivens ability, just giving them to her is not enough. I want actual moments where she used those abilitys. (Power Bestowal) Why is said feat linked as empowerement, did someone linked that wrong?

There are not moments she used them but for her to carve the runes she has to know the magic, and LB is... well a mage who is meant to know a ton of magics, wind magic is kinda on the very lower end of things that she should know.

First Witch said:
This dosnt change much though. Clones or not, they all stem from LeBlanc so them dying will obviosly chunk on her stamina, and be it for creating new the bodys for them. And i dont see a limitless on her profile so she must be limited in that.

I can addit if you'd like, because she has been maintaining them non-stop for thousands of years

First Witch said:
First Witch said:
This dosnt change much though. Clones or not, they all stem from LeBlanc so them dying will obviosly chunk on her stamina, and be it for creating new the bodys for them. And i dont see a limitless on her profile so she must be limited in that.
I dont get what is so hard to understand about what we are saying.. draining a duplicate of hers is like draining another person, they dont all share the same stamina pool each of them are superhuman in stamina only.

Rocker1189 said:
There are not moments she used them but for her to carve the runes she has to know the magic, and LB is... well a mage who is meant to know a ton of magics, wind magic is kinda on the very lower end of things that she should know.
You are still running on the connception that she can use them the way Riven uses them. The page clearly indicates that LB needs a least statements of her being able to use them.

Rocker is correct, draining one person controlled by LeBlanc doesnt drain her stamina as its not draining her its draining another person

Rocker1189 said:
I dont get what is so hard to understand about what we are saying.. draining a duplicate of hers is like draining another person, they dont all share the same stamina pool each of them are superhuman in stamina only.
This was literally not my argument though. Read the bolded part again please.

First Witch said:
This was literally not my argument though. Read the bolded part again please.
I actually dont get your argument, LB is literally more than one person, they are all LB due to her possession and thus draining the stamina of one LB does not mean anything for another.

WeeklyBattles said:
LeBlanc does not create new bodies, she possesses people
Thats not how i remember it from the actual game

Alright so she isnt creating new bodys but possesses others? May i ask where she actually gets those bodys in a neutral universe? Because throwing them into a palce where LB can just nilly willy keep possessing people is a tad unfair towards Tharja dont you think.

@first New Lore shows that its what she does, her illusiory clones are not the same thing as her hivevmind

Rocker1189 said:
I actually dont get your argument, LB is literally more than one person, they are all LB due to her possession and thus draining the stamina of one LB does not mean anything for another.
Its a moot point after Weeklys clarification but i still want this explained:

I was arguing under the conception that Lebland was creating duplicates. Creating them takes energy. Tharja would kill them one by one but they keep getting recreated. With what i have on LB's profile, that ability CANT be unlimited.

No one talks about some weird stamina drain here, i even bolded the important sentence: "and be it for creating new the bodys for them" My point? She loses stamina through recreating her body. I seriously fail to see how this can be misunderstood so badly.

Right, I was getting confused because I thought we had made it clear we meant her other possessed people, my bad there.

Rocker1189 said:
well she can create duplicates too to do the same thing but yeah she also has the possessed people.
Yes i get that and all, but this dosnt really answer my question. The Battlefield isnt specificed, last time i checked we assumed the battlefield would be humanfree outside of combatants. If thats true then how is gonna throw her duplicates at Tharja constantly?

No the battlefields are populated, theyr ein central park there are absolutely people around

Back