• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helen Bierce vs Ellen Ripley: The Movie Stars

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Figured I should make a contribution to this.
"You'll find that the next individual you face will use you with interest... beware overwhelming power." That was the voice on the wind, and frankly, Ellen Ripley would have probably dismissed it had this not been the situation she was in.

The place was a madhouse, with insane landscapes, monsters running around everywhere, both human and inhuman, and in the middle of it all was Ellen Ripley, way out of her element, to say the least.

In any other situation, some voice would have been dismissed as something on the wind or someone screwing with her, Ripley didn't exactly believe in the supernatural in the first place, but with how much supernatural crap she'd seen now? She knew better then to trust just anyone, especially one that was so obviously messing with her mind, but that image of a tall woman, probably in her late 30s, white hair, black dress, weird jewelry, it kept popping up into her mind, along with images of flying crystals and other objects...

Ripley sighed as a rift opened in front of her, a Blazing red, but this madhouse of a mansion had trapped her with a dead end, and this was her exit... well, it wasn't the worst thing she'd ever done, so she stepped through.

The hall of void and stone pathways laid before her, and she walked for a few seconds before breaching the area. It was a fancy as all hell ballroom...! but considering this Ballroom was over two centuries old compared to Ripley's time, she didn't recognize it.

"More company, just in time too--" an aged female voice voice began to speak before Ripley immediately pointed her M41A Pulse Rifle at the woman she'd kept seeing in her mind, she didn't know why or how she found a weapon a century ahead of what looked to be the time, but she was more then glad for the company of firepower.

"I don't know who or what you are... but if you don't send me out of this ballroom so help me..." Ripley spoke, she wasn't one to shoot first ask questions later usually, but there were enough seemingly human things that definitely weren't such in her time, especially considering warnings, for her to be suspicious

"Well love, if that is the stance you want to take..." Bierce spoke once more bringing a hand up and preparing four strange crystals for use in the brawl with her outstretched pointer and middle fingers...
(Side note, it's been awhile since I've watched any Alien Movie, so I don't know if I did Ripley justice)

• Speed Equal
  • Ripley is in first key
  • Ripley has all of her optional equipment besides her powerlifter
  • Ripley has limited prior knowledge on Bierce's abilities
  • Battle obviously takes place in Bierce's ballroom
  • Start 5 meters away
Helen Bierce: 1
Ellen Ripley: 2
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
For a second I was questioning how this was possible until I realized Bierce is a glass cannon

So I assume Bierce starts with using her crystal shards to attack?

For a second I was questioning how this was possible until I realized Bierce is a glass cannon

So I assume Bierce starts with using her crystal shards to attack?
Either her big ass shards or Telekinesis

She's not shy with either and both can be done with hand waves

I really need to get Bierce's durability back to unknown, you don't scale to someone who impaled you

I really need to get Bierce's durability back to unknown, you don't scale to someone who impaled you
Yeah, now that I look at it again, Bierce did basically say that Malak has no way to kill her which her current durability kind of contradicts that.

Yeah, now that I look at it again, Bierce did basically say that Malak has no way to kill her which her current durability kind of contradicts that.
The reason Malak can't kill her is because of her not being organic and having regen out the A.

Not becuase she's Durable cause uh, Agatha impaled her.

The reason Malak can't kill her is because of her not being organic and having regen out the A.

Not becuase she's Durable cause uh, Agatha impaled her.
Would Malak not being able to kill her be a good enough reason to give her POSSIBLY Mid-Godly Regeneration since he can shatter souls and stuff?

Oh right, I forgot that you have to destroy 3 different things to get Mid-Godly. I guess she just resists Soul Manipulation? Probably has something to do with the ring piece her soul is bound to?
Maybe.

Bierce is really missing like 3 things so she's usable for Matches like this

On this topic, should we bump the previous CRT where you tried to give Bierce Immortality Type 2, 3, and 5?

On this topic, should we bump the previous CRT where you tried to give Bierce Immortality Type 2, 3, and 5?
No, I'm intending to make a different CRT to fully fix Bierce's profile which would include all info in that CRT.

Nothing that effects this match mind you, if Ripley blows Bierce's head off that's incap until we see Bierce survive that and still move her body/use her powers

No, I'm intending to make a different CRT to fully fix Bierce's profile which would include all info in that CRT.

Nothing that effects this match mind you, if Ripley blows Bierce's head off that's incap until we see Bierce survive that and still move her body/use her powers
Eh, Bierce can probably just restrain Ripley with telekinesis to prevent her from shooting, slam her around a bit, then impale her with the crystals.

Eh, Bierce can probably just restrain Ripley with telekinesis to prevent her from shooting, slam her around a bit, then impale her with the crystals.
Bierce doesn't go for complete restraining, she just goes for throwing around.

She does though since Malak couldn't move his arms at all and because she actually hurted him by slamming him around, Ripley might just get oneshotted.
Which of course was why he could splay his limbs out when being slammed against pillars, hmmmm?

He still briefly had his arms restrained and would Ridley be able to land shots while she's getting slammed around?
Her aim and cool under pressure is solid, plus, her and Bierce are just about equally as fast when it comes to achieving their wincons(With Bierce having to throw her arm every which way and Ripley having to just pull her gun up and shoot)

Her aim and cool under pressure is solid, plus, her and Bierce are just about equally as fast when it comes to achieving their wincons(With Bierce having to throw her arm every which way and Ripley having to just pull her gun up and shoot)
Okay then, I'm voting Ripley. Bierce can probably yank the gun out of her hands if she wants to but since she can't really die, she likely won't do that as her first move.

Okay then, I'm voting Ripley. Bierce can probably yank the gun out of her hands if she wants to but since she can't really die, she likely won't do that as her first move.
Counted, I should note that Ripley needs a headshot for incap, but in a fight like this, I'm happy it's close

With personal analysis I think Bierce edges it out, hence the vote for her, but yeah, close match debated among both main DD supporters is good

Back