• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Least skilled Anime MCs

again, elaborate
ok so Subaru is basically like Kazuma, he fought with some characters, like Julius and Garfiel, and loses
heck is even considered weaker then Otto a merchant, with no combat prowess
an example would be when he fought Garfiel, while he put up a good fight he still needed help from a Lizard, to win

0104-016.png
0104-017.png
0105-007.png
0105-008.png
0105-009.png

Itadori is not worthy to be considered one of the few skilled

Are you not ironically using Itadori, the man who can use 4 Black Flash and has great control in cursed energy?
I thought its just combat skill, Like throwing your hands effectively, also his BF are still luck-based just like everyone else.

Also I did not say Yuji wasn't skilled, What I said was that he was on the lower end of skill when compared to other combat type anime MCs

See the message above

In Itadori case he is considered someone who can use black flash at will
What I don't remember that. All I remember was the narrator saying "Itadori is so good at using the blackflash that he makes you think he's using it at will" or something like, I don't remember Yuji being stated capable of using BF at will

What I don't remember that. All I remember was the narrator saying "Itadori is so good at using the blackflash that he makes you think he's using it at will" or something like, I don't remember Yuji being stated capable of using BF at will
I forgot the word "Almost" lol

Also I have a question for the OP, By main character do you mean like the only main character or will sasuke or vegeta and people like those count as well here. If they do then sakura

yeah i can add him just link me to his page
If you had said that a few weeks ago there wouldn't be a page to link LMAO.

absolutely agree, his skill is not that impressive, most of his battles are won by tricking the opponents, like Katana man, Makima, Reze
I mean, tricking is a skill feat depending on how it is done, but i agree he isn't notably skilled most of the time

I thought skill was a pure physical thing? Mind tricks and the likes shouldn't fall into the category of skill

I meant being skilled is being able to move your body and stuff more effectively, Someone dominating someone IN CQC despite having comparable AP is a skill feat no? And tricking your opponent and outsmarting them is intelligence not skill right?

I thought skill was a pure physical thing? Mind tricks and the likes shouldn't fall into the category of skill
Nah, pretty much everything is skill as long as it's clearly not bs like "he is so skilled he can cut concepts" and thing like that, but even some types of magic can give someone "skill".

Wait so like, Say we have two characters, Character A and B . Character A can make amazing technology and also outsmart his opponents in numerous ways, and has a month worth of experience in CQC. Character B Can't make technology stuff but he has like 10 years worth of experience in CQC. Character B will be more skilled right?

I meant being skilled is being able to move your body and stuff more effectively, Someone dominating someone IN CQC despite having comparable AP is a skill feat no? And tricking your opponent and outsmarting them is intelligence not skill right?
Skill is intelligence, just intelligent in the application of fighting, this includes tricking and outsmarting in combat situations too.
Wait so like, Say we have two characters, Character A and B . Character A can make amazing technology and also outsmart his opponents in numerous ways, and has a month worth of experience in CQC. Character B Can't make technology stuff but he has like 10 years worth of experience in CQC. Character B will be more skilled right?
character B is more skilled in fighting, while A is generally smarter.

Being a smart strategist won't make him skilled though
a smart strategist wich defeated all the pillar Man, in combat
I mean, tricking is a skill feat depending on how it is done, but i agree he isn't notably skilled most of the time
this should be enough to explain

And no Denji got bodied for all the time, his most impressive wins were just by outsmarting the opponents in the climax,
except the final fight

Skill means being skilled in something, So how does that work when two characters are skilled in different ways, Like if someone is hella skilled at making drawings and someone else is hella skilled in fighting who can we say is more "skilled". OP Didn't specify which department he's talking about

Skill means being skilled in something, So how does that work when two characters are skilled in different ways, Like if someone is hella skilled at making drawings and someone else is hella skilled in fighting who can we say is more "skilled". OP Didn't specify which department he's talking about
combat skill

Back