• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Least skilled Anime MCs

I think a "Skilled-Extraordinarily Skilled-Superskilled" meter is sure to cause controversy but in general I do agree our pages should elaborate more on how characters fight, standard tactics is a tragically underutilized section. Intelligence works too

I forgot that existed.
I've only ever used it for the Pumpkin Night pages.
I've been using it for the pages of some videogame bosses and while they haven't really gotten matches yet I would expect it to really help in a Vs match

He'son't know man he may be smart but he's not experienced in terms of combat skill and stuff.
He's stated to be average in terms of Swordsmanship and Bowmanship. At volume 1.

"The One-handed Sword skill raised proficiency with one-handed swords.

My swordsmanship was now on par with normal people."

But in later novels, he can fight on the battlefield with soldiers of the Demon King army and Knights of Belzerg meaning his skill had ro have improved to an extent.

Last edited:
He's stated to be average in terms of Swordsmanship and Bowmanship. At volume 1.

"The One-handed Sword skill raised proficiency with one-handed swords.

My swordsmanship was now on par with normal people."

But in later novels, he can fight on the battlefield with soldiers of the Demon King army and Knights of Belzerg meaning his skill had ro have improved to an extent.
Okay he improved, but from what you said, that is not impressive at all, at least compared to your average fighting mc.

Harry Potter, severely limited pool of spells used and most often then not wins his battles without actually dueling his opponent or using proper spells but through scrambling about and luck. His final battle literally comes down through the mechanics of wands not him outdoing Voldermort.

bros i said anime lmao

anyway kazuma's a good addition

Does Kazuma even qualify as a "Fighting MC", when he's literally a strategist?

And unlike other MC's Kazuma isn't The Strongest or One of the Strongest in his verse meaning he could be much better than we think.

As when he was Buffed to the Demon Kings level a man who has lived at least 80 years (it's defo 100 tho) most of which were spent fighting meaning he has battle experience.

Kazuma was able to tire out the DK mentally constantly keeping him on edge with his moves.

Son Goku lets be real he's just pure Strength
Nah bro
With sheer skill, he blocked an attack that time traveled

Mf beated the shit out of bruce lee when he was like 13-14

And im pretty sure that skill wise he scales above master roshi,a 300 year old martial artist

Goku may be dumb but he is a fighting genius

Does part 1 naruto counts?
18y5xi.png

Anyways can we use Said MCs at a specific point of time or can we just use their most skilled versions, if its the former then BoS Yuji Itadori

Does Kazuma even qualify as a "Fighting MC", when he's literally a strategist?

And unlike other MC's Kazuma isn't The Strongest or One of the Strongest in his verse meaning he could be much better than we think.

As when he was Buffed to the Demon Kings level a man who has lived at least 80 years (it's defo 100 tho) most of which were spent fighting meaning he has battle experience.

Kazuma was able to tire out the DK mentally constantly keeping him on edge with his moves.
idk

Anyways can we use Said MCs at a specific point of time or can we just use their most skilled versions, if its the former then BoS Yuji Itadori
probably latter

Yuji can still prolly make the list idk. I mean he had like not even a year of experience and all gojo taught him was CE related like how to use it and stuff. In Anime MC's thats prolly on the low end you can get skill-wise

Yuji can still prolly make the list idk. I mean he had like not even a year of experience and all gojo taught him was CE related like how to use it and stuff. In Anime MC's thats prolly on the low end you can get skill-wise
I think he had like less than 10 fights and most of em are with the company of someone else

Yuji is definitely skilled. The fact that he barely had any proper training and is able to fight on par with skilled and experienced sorcerers says alot. He's surprised practically everyone he's met with his fighting prowess, quick thinking, and ability to pick up on things really really quickly. He shouldn't be on this list.

Also apparently that profile was copied and pasted from another wiki. At least that's what I was told. So it should probably be deleted..

Iirc he was just strong innately, and being sukuna's vessel gave him more power. and I don't think he really fought on par with any skilled sorcerer, And skill ain't even a requirement for grade 1 and SG's, The Jujutsu system being all about what power you have from birth is one of the plot points of JJK. The skilled sorcerers like Todo is also def outskilling him, he never really fought on par with todo, and I'd argue todo carried him in their fights except for the mahito one but that was because yuji was stronger not skillled
Yuji is definitely skilled. The fact that he barely had any proper training and is able to fight on par with skilled and experienced sorcerers says alot. He's surprised practically everyone he's met with his fighting prowess, quick thinking, and ability to pick up on things really really quickly. He shouldn't be on this list.

Again

Mf beated the shit out of bruce lee when he was like 13-14
That was via sheer strength lmao.

All KG did was punch a wall and Bruce Lee instantly gave up.

And im pretty sure that skill wise he scales above master roshi,a 300 year old martial artist
What are Matser Roshi's feats as an actual martial artists?

For the most part, Dragonball characters just float around throwing punches in awkward positions with the occasional energy attack.

Heck, even something as basic as aiming for Vital Points (an action anybody would do) is treated as a genius-level move for some reason.

Just simply being called a genius multiple times doesn't give the rating. You have to have actual feats.

If Goku can't properly do an axe kick yet everyone is calling him amazing then that simply means the skill level of martial artists in his verse isn't that high.

Tho luckily The Broly saved our asses since Goku uses actual Martial arts in that Movie.

Back