• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw in both the color story and the Galio dev blog that his R applying W on allied champions is based on the lore. I will ask about other techniques.

Well, Lee Sin is getting a new Legendary Skin, so will he get another form on his profile? This one certainly sounds interesting, considering he already claims outright omniscience.

@Assault Do we know anything about it besides the teaser trailer?

@Heinkel Wait what?? When did this happen???

Also did we ever figure out what we're doing with Galio? 6-C against magic users or...?

@Weekly I'd rather have 6-C defensive stats (by magic absorption/nullification) against magic users, since anything else is speculation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9WjMD1Www

1:21 "These fists have crushed mountains"

2:49 "Finally, a challenge" (Depending on who he is referring to this could be a champ to scale him to or a champ who scales to him...)

6:12 "Even a star dragon is no match for a god."

13:30 "A God is aware of all things."

13:55 "I am all-seeing."

13:59 "Omniscience."

14:02 "My third eye sees all."

A few good quotes but we've got some good stuff until his lore comes out.

WB, do you think the Cosmic Reaver can receive a small ratings upgrade?

Galaxies crumble before Cosmic Reaver Kassadi
By Popstar Urf

Across the vastness of the universe, there is no creature like him. Present at the birth of the universe, he shall be there at its end.

I'm inclined to believe that this may be a '3-B, possibly 3-A' case, as he can apparently, compared to Aurelion Sol for example, predate the physical existence of the universe (already having pre-existed to watch the Big Bang, using a nurse presiding over childbirth as an analogy in a previous conversation). Likewise, "He shall be there at its end" is up for interpretation as well when taken together with the rest of this launch announcement.

We can add this to be usable as high ends against opponents with universe-ending attacks in order to avoid a one-sided match depending on the debater's disposition. I have been thinking of making some Tier 3 matches for him but feel somewhat reluctant to do so before all options for upgades have been exhausted.

Me and Ever talked about this and the post about Sol you brought up on the other thread and we decided that solid 3-B Sol is okay due to how all of his tier 4 feats are extremely casual on top of all of the evidence supporting him being 3-B, but not so much for Kass due to CR Kassadin coming out months before Sol. Also, not sure if you caught these statements but they back up 3-B Sol even more.

And for the DS Thresh and DS Varus thing, that sounds more like flowery language than the implication of a universal time stop

Yeah I think I mentioned that ASol dev blog last year in a previous revision thread. Go ahead with the upgrades you believe are appropriate.

I agree we don't know the upper scale of the time stop, though I mainly brought it up to talk about Time Manipulation Resistance, as the DS dev blog has already mentioned earlier that Thresh manipulates time (also supported by his unique interactions with both Ekko and Zilean). He can stop time in a locality, in a region presumably as big as what his black hole can occupy or reach, just that we don't know the upper end.

However, the main suggestion was adding a Resistance feat for Varus if establishing these entities' association with one another regarding this aspect of their capability was possible. It's for a resistance feat; I will leave the final decision in your care.

Lots of new stuff coming soon!

New Champions Teaser: Previously, images/text were leaked about the upcoming 2 new champs labelling them as 'The Harpy and The Phoenix', now confirmed as a dual bot lane (female Harpy is the ADC/Marksman, male Phoenix is the Support).

New lore about the Vastaya: Also released at the same time as the teaser were a paragraph about a new race called the Vastaya as well as a jounal entry by a Piltovian visiting Ionia, mentioned briefly in Ivern's lore as chimeric beings (animal-human hybrids) and in the Zaun short story City of Iron and Glass (during a scene between the MCs and a Zaunite housekeepier when they discuss her singing talents, which she attributes to the song being a Vastayan song which she learnt from her mother who had Ionian heritage).

Simply put, Vastayas are a bunch of animal/human hybrids similar in form to that of a chimera (being that many animal attributes were mixed together), formed by the union of refugees from the Great Void War and intelligent shape-shifters in Ionia. The Vastayas later spread over the years to other regions like Freljord and Shurima.

The new champs are most likely Vastaya and other champs are also hinted at to be one (Ahri is heavily figured as she seems to appear (not confirmed yet) in the short story bathing in front of the explorer).

Okay. Rakan is Cosmic Dawn. So they would scale to Kassadin instead.

The release of Cosmic Blade Master Yi confirms the leak so we have to wait a little longer for Dark Stars.

Star Guardian Ezreal! <3

Do you think he's going to have a suit/guy version of the outfit or is he going to be wearing the same outfit as the girls? XD

@Heinkel I think?

@Assault Nah if anything it would only scale to SG Karma since she's way stronger than the other Worldbreakers.

Oh crap, you're right. Well, that is assuming she pulls light from the sun to herself in 1 second. If she did that faster she could be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back