• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should add this to Thresh's profile so that we no longer have to explain to people why Thresh is Tier 2 during VS.

https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends....wY0k-dark-star-singularity-coming-soon-to-pbe

TL;DR:

Dark Star: Singularity is a 3v3 round-based game mode played on a brand new map called "Cosmic Ruins". Play as Thresh to hook and flay your enemies into the Dark Star and feed it souls, helping Thresh cause the Singularity and end the universe!

The Box (R):

• Not available on the Cosmic Ruins. Thresh doesn't need his box to end the universe.

He can put an entire universe into a singularity... while he's nerfed so that he can't use his most powerful skill. : P

I just noticed but Galio's picture hasn't been changed on the League of Legends page.

So ive been wondering...with the change to the definition of Immeasurable Speed, would Eternum Nocturne be Immeasurable for transcending time?

Added, but we still have some things on the to-do list:

• Blood Moon Zilean's moon-moving feat
  • Eternum Nocturne's possibly Immeasurable speed
  • Scaling Baron Nashor/Vilemaw and the Star Guardians
  • Are we doing anything with the Targonians or no...?

As well as time travel, causality manipulation and Low 2-C via by ending the entire timeline by killing people, and possibly acausality

Considering it is Caitlyn's goal to hunt down ezreal would pulsefire ezreal scale to her? Not sure if pulsefire ez can get the pre-cog though i dont believe he ever mentions it.

Eternum Nocturne also has time travel and/or resistance to time manipulation. His descriptions are 'beyond time', 'extraplanar', and 'manifestation of future nightmares'.

@Morlock I'd have to go back through his quotes to be sure, i'll do so in a bit uless you want to

@Heinkel Eternum Nocturne has Immeasurable speed...

@Morlock Eh that could be precog but that could also just mean the opponent was really predictable...

@Heinkel Pretty much

May I ask for a quick rundown of which factions have yet to receive Lore Event, and which champions are confirmed to be planned for VGU so far? Is Cho'Gath one of them?

I hope the Void Event tells us more about how many realms it connects to. It may even yield some upgrades for some characters.

Urgot rework + Noxus lore update should be next, followed by possibly new champ before Worlds. Then comes Evelynn's rework and after that I'm not sure.

Sigh...with the changes to how we treat GBE Bard and Soraka have to be downgraded to High 4-C :/

Also, you guys think we could get calcable feats from the Ignite video?

Well i was looking more for the yield of Rumble's Flamespitter, Kha running from one fountain to the other in seconds, and the nexus explosion they tank at the end

Wasn't Kha running back to the nexus a recall though? These scenes were all based on what happened at worlds, and it had some of the same effects as a recall. A recall is more of a teleport.

I assume you mean this scene? If so he was not Recalling. Recall involves a series of blue rings ascending around the champion. He ran forward in a flash of green light, almost like he was using his Ultimate, Void Assault.

As for calcing that, using the prespective differences of the trees may be able to give a sense of distance, and, as a result, speed, but I don't know how to do perspective-based calculations. Also I doubt it would give an upgrade.

Same with the Nexus explosion. Dunkmaster Darius' explosion was far larger (and more easily calced) and yielded consistent Town level results.

The big problem with feats like this, Garen's Demacian Justice and others, is that it involves in-game mechanics which are not referenced anywhere in the character's lore.

I'll be making a thread about it later, since it'll probably involve a complete rescaling of LoL's Low Tier characters, but for this example (Rumble vs Kha'Zix representing Soaz and Gogoing in the FNC vs OMG match at Worlds 2014), it involves in-game events and mechanics (Gogoing recalled in the actual match to get back to base, then used his ultimate) which no longer have any real influence on how strong a character is in lore due to League's lore retcon. Using this would be inaccurate based on this reasoning as it would lead to misleading ratings as their lore (for updated or new champs) either doesn't mention or hint at such ratings or have not been updated yet.

My thoughts on it and you can expect a thread about it soon.

All we can get from Kha'Zix vs Rumble is that Kha'Zix gets Invisibility as a hax ability. Not all of it is usable, but we can confirm that he has that hax.

@WB

Do we know the mass of the constellations though? Constellations by their nature are some of the most luminous and massive stars/star formations ever seen (most stars are very poorly visible). Enough to be seen to the naked eye.

@Heinkel Unless its specified we assume theyre around the size of the sun (As per the changes to the Celestial Body Feats Page), and use the combined GBE of the number of stars, in this case it would be the Watchers constellation, which contains a total of 11 stars.

Hm. I read the discussion, and based on what Azathoth said, it seems the constellations could be either High 4-C or 4-B after the revision.

I'm inlined to choose 4-B myself, due to the number of stars involved. : P

In practical terms, the suggestion would be that Bard could reality-warp a Solar System by focusing the power of his constellation-reality warping feat on a single star system. How does this sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back