• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because before the retcon Wukong had canonically fought and nearly defeated Jax several times

So would do you suggest we leave the 6-B stats?

It's a retcon for a reason. I don't think we should keep em... It's non-canon now anyway.

Although if Wukon could keep up with Jax then that means so can Yi. I knew that bastard was OP...

Anyway point is, it's a retcon, and there's no need to keep them around since they'll basically conflict with feats since we're already starting to scale them to each other. After all any feats in the past before the retcon should not be applicable to the verse after a retcon.

That's like me arguing for everyone in Touhou is Universal after PC-98, although might be a bad comparison since that verse is not really a retconned.... Anywya point still stands

The Everlasting said:
So Jax has new lore now, which has him casually stomping Garen, but he sees Fiora as a worthy rival.
Given the obvious issues that would/could arise from this, I propose that Jax be given a Pre-Retcon and Post-Retcon key. The former being his existing stats, and the latter being "At least Low 7-C" due casually stomping Garen. The latter being then one who Fiora scales to.

What do you all think?

We don't know if it was Garen, since it's never stated anywhere in the story, and the fact that Garen doesn't use any of his abilities at all (which considering the situation is unlikely, since Jax was basically being a nuisance to the Demacian forces in his quest for worthy heroes to fight the Void).

You can scale him to possibly Fiora and Garen through that, which is a bit shaky since they've just begun to fight in the end of the story.

So i think i found a nice Lifting Strength upgrade for the physically strong champs. As you may or may not know, the physically stronger champs are scaled from Poppy, who lifted a house-sized monster off of herself. So i realized that:

1. Rek'Sai can also be used to scale as she is described as being the size of a house outside the Rift.

2. The average house is 200 lbs per square foot, and the average house is 2400 square feet. 2400 x 200 = 480000 lbs = 217724.338 kg, Class 100

@Heinkel Is it a causal feat or no? I think this will do since we doing the pre and post retcon stats rating as of now. Then again being casual wouldn't affect the rating much.

@Heinkel I see. Well I think this will be within the range of Tier 8s to likely Tiers 7s for lifting strength and AP if we taking that statement of a walking mountain for a monster from that comic Weekly provided as legit.

Actually, it's said that no Runeterran monster (except the Void ones) can really give most of the Demacian/Ionian champs such as Yi, Wukong, or Jarvan much of a challenge. This includes dragons.

Classic Pantheon, for example, can one-shot an Elder Dragon with his spear toss. It's how he got the Dragonslayer skin.

Dragonslayer_Page_03_thumb.png

"Orlon became a beloved figure throughout the kingdom. Though few had actually seen him wield his hammer, he always bore it on his back, and the weapon quickly became a revered icon for the fledgling nation. People whispered that it had the power to level mountains and tear the earth itself asunder."

A good feat if it werent too vague and didnt scale to anyone...

Soooo i found a nice 7-C feat for none other than Rammus.

"Sometimes he appears as a benevolent hero. When invading Noxian warbands attacked a Northern Shuriman settlement, disparate tribes banded together to defend the territory beneath the Temple of the Ascended. They were no match for the invaders in size or skill, and the battle was all but lost when Rammus entered the fray. Each side was so shocked to see the elusive creature that fighting halted completely as they watched him roll between them. As Rammus passed the towering temple, the foundations of the building shook, and enormous stone blocks toppled onto the invading army, crushing many of its warriors."

The shockwaves from Rammus' earthquakes caused a decent amount of damage to a large stone temple. According to this would make it at the very least a Magnitude 6 earthquake, which according to this would be Town level.

I also found that awhile ago too. He also crashed a stronghold by himself and dug miles into the bedrock to destroy an insect hive. It should be in the same short story.

Oh you did? Did you post it?

Yeah those are in the same story, the stronghold could be used but there isnt a timeframe for him tunneling through bedrock...

I probably forgot. I was busy playing ranked for some time now. Anyway, such earthquake strong enough to demolish large stone buildings is Town level, I see.

There is also the Shuriman Bloodline short story for Xerath, Taliyah, and Nasus feats. Xerath burnt down an entire city I believe. Take a look.

Azir also should have City~Mountain level Sand Magic with telekinesis. He lift up all of Shurima together with its Golden Disk.

This is for the Dark Stars, from an officially copyrighted material.

Dark Star Thresh ┬®Riot Games

What a ride it was making this splash, very challenging and abstract. It was fun trying to imagine the end of the universe.

These are some new ratings I want to propose.

Thresh: At least 3-A (can cause the end of the universe [which is simply a collection of countless galaxies])

Varus: At least 3-C (described as a galactic gravity god by the developers, and can extinguish worlds)

Kassadin: Likely 3-B

Time and gravity manipulation, and more confirmation of univeral destruction feats.

http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2016/12/developing-dark-star-thresh/

nstead, a different idea hooked their attention: Dark Star Thresh, an ancient space lord who manipulates the laws of time and gravity while collecting his victims' souls in a black hole. When they took a vote on their favorite pitches, Dark Star emerged with nearly unanimous support.

For example, when the Sinister Star returns to base, he throws his hook through a portal and pulls himself towards the unknown entity it connects with. But, instead of using an existing portal, he transforms his black hole into a private one, demonstrating his complete command of the universe.

The outing was cut short as the crew returned to the office. They'd never encountered such a severe bug that only occurred on the enemy team, and it was surprising that it slipped through quality testing. They worked through the weekend, optimizing Dark Star Thresh's VFX to make him less demanding on video cards. Four non-stop days later, Thresh was back to seeking the total destruction of the universe.

The DS Thresh developer blog mentions 3 times that a small part of Thresh's body (his head) is bigger than a galaxy.

Shouldn't this make him At least 3-B?

@Weekly I mean it is likely Low 2-C for Thresh, but it seems to be a minor upgrade compared to the rest. Just one tier up from what It look like.

Well, his black hole when scaled to the size of his head would hold the mass of some several galaxies, I think.

Or do you want to just bump him up to Low 2-C straight using that dev blog as the latest source for the upgrade?

Thanks for the help, WB!

By the way, Dreadnova Gangplank is now At least Planet level with intergalactic MFTL+ speed

BREAKING NEWS: PLANET DESTROYED
By kantayams

BREAKING NEWS: Planet marked by strange skull moments before Destruction

Earlier today, hostile forces obliterated an outer planet rumored to be the site of classified interplanetary council meetings. Casualties are expected to be in the millions.

Multiple eyewitnesses report seeing a skull forming on its surface moments before destruction. Other accounts claimed to see a massive, unidentified spacecraft lurking around the area before the attack.

Please contact the authorities with any leads on this act of terror.

Seize the cosmos as Dreadnova Gangplank, now ravaging the galaxies from the League store for 1350 RP.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/skin-release/breaking-news-planet-destroyed

Seize the cosmos Dreadnova Gangplank? Teaser Animation Trailer Cinematic Cutscene
Seize the cosmos Dreadnova Gangplank? Teaser Animation Trailer Cinematic Cutscene

Huh, well then, not bad, not bad at all.

Im sensing a space-themed arc coming from LoL latelr, First Galactics, then Star Guardians, Sol, the Dark Stars, Cosmic Reavers, and now this.

I feel like something much bigger is coming soon...

We've got some new lore about Zau with bio updates for Zac, Ekko and Janna; short stories for Zac and Ekko and a short story from a Zaunite POV (a normal resident, not a champ). Fun and interesting reads, so check them out pronto!

So basically small bio updates in the summaries of Zac, Ekko and Janna to replace their old lore.

And if possible, could we talk about this post I made earlier in this thread? It's about removing/editing the Tiers of the top tiers and the overall scaling of the top tiers (in current canon, not including skins).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back