• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends discussion Thread 7

Looks like he/she rekt lux, galio, j4, j3 and garen(well only chained so some kind of power null).

That or it's some sort of fear mechanic- showing a champion their worst fear and stunning them perhaps when wrapped in the chains?

Lux fears her magic being used for destruction of her home

J4 fears failing as a king

Galio fears being used as a weapon

Garen fears justice being served against those who don't deserve it

Because I can't for the life of me figure out how an ult-stealing champion would work in League. Like what would they get from Nidalee and Kayce? What about Swain and Kled? Nasus? Seems like it would be a collosal pain in the ass to balance and Zoe and Neeko both already to some degree "steal" from other champions so it would be weird to triple-dip on that idea so close to one another.

Rocker1189 said:
I see what you mean and yeah that still works but a few weeks ago a rioter mentioned that demacia was in for a major shake up, which leads me to believe that this is not just in the mind.
I mean- just the champ background alone works for that. Dude/dudette has apparently been imprisoned or is some manner of imprisoner and they're a champion to boot so obviously they're important in some way. Could even be J4's uncle Scar making a bid for the throne or really anything at all and shaking up is still viable.

I'm sticking with those being mental tortures instead of "real" images. Especially since those are listed as 'Visions of Demacia' and we already had Jhin's shots with champions he specifically never interacted with at all- Riot confirmed that's what he would do if he did meet them but he never would.

If anything, new champion looks like they're going to be playing up that ultimate authority angle where nobody from Mage to Warrior to Gargoyle is free from his control if we're looking at symbolism.

I love how some people were ready to murder Weekly regarding Kindred despite him not even doing anything at the time.

Also, I'm going to main this new champion.

"The blood moon descends.

It is larger than Sivir imagined it—too large, looming as a great crimson sphere over her lost and rudderless island. It casts no reflection against the sea, for it has no equal; it shadows the true moon and devours it whole, its hunger colossal, unending, unquenched."

...well then

why is the league of legends multiverse so screwed lol.

Darks Stars, Bloodmoon, Devil teemo. So many things want to consume or destroy it.

So I looked at this champion's abilities and holy crap I want to play him. Being able to steal a Zed or a Maokai ult? Using a Swain ult with that much mobility? Use a Zoe ult-

Well, maybe not that.

I am interested in seeing how he uses ults that tie into passives, such as Darius and Swain. But while we wait, let's make a list of the most annoying ultimates for this man to have.

Welp, good to see Trynd's new lore does in fact make his relationship with Aatrox even more canon and further reinforces it

yeah, but he did get 1 shot by aatrox lol. I dont think he can scale. But it seems he can ressurect. I think we should add the couple of bloodmoon skins, aatrox and pyke. And how big does a sphere need to be to be able to devour the moon and still pretty much touch the planet lmao.

yeah that is true but he still cant scale, since he has never fought aatrox from then till now.

That is the thing idk, mostly because for all we know Aatrox translates his abilities to whoever he thinks is worthy and then pretty much buffs them up to his level.

I think that is just his rage power, but yeah it was either gained from some magic or Aatrox gave it to him the lore makes it very hard to understand.

"Tryndamere lay surrounded by the dead, in snow soaked almost black with blood. He drew what he thought would be his last breaths as the creature approached and spoke. Tryndamere tried to hold onto the strange, archaic words, but as his life force slipped away, it was the thing's laughter that burned itself into the young warrior's memory. For Tryndamere did not die that night. He was revived by a rage unlike anything he had ever experienced. He looked to the eastern horizon, intent on avenging not only the destruction of his clan, but the desecration of his own martial pride."

"His singular fury was deeply unsettling to the Avarosans. The northern warriors, too, noted his rapid healing between bouts—unlike the Iceborn that walked among them, the more Tryndamere gave in to his rage, the more quickly his body healed. Many suspected he and his clan practiced strange and unnatural magics, and so Tryndamere's plan to prove his worth was now endangering the wider acceptance of his people."

"Her answer was an impoverished vagabond from a mountain clan that had been nearly wiped out—the warrior Tryndamere. He was neither a spirit-walker nor blessed with any elemental powers, but upon his arrival in Ashe's new capital, Tryndamere had thrown himself into every dueling ring he could find. He fought with abandon, desperate to prove the destitute survivors of his clan were worthy of adoption by one of the stronger tribes. But even for the Freljord, his brutal fighting style and extraordinary vitality were unsettling, and many suspected he was touched by dark magic. Ignoring this, Ashe offered to adopt his people as her own, if he became her first and only bloodsworn."

ThePixelKirby said:
I am interested in seeing how he uses ults that tie into passives, such as Darius and Swain. But while we wait, let's make a list of the most annoying ultimates for this man to have.
Annoying for him to have or annoying for him to use against you?

It's gonna be hella-annoying for him to deal with a Heimerdinger or Jayce in lane since he's getting nothing for them. Swain and Gangplank is questionable just because I don't know if he gets to enjoy their built-up ultimates without said mechanics himself (Soul Fragments and Cannonball upgrades) and those ults without being buffed kinda suck. I've no idea how he would work with the ults of someone like Ekko, Leblanc, or Illaoi either. Also grabbing something like Kench, Yorick, or TF's ult is going to be practically worthless unless he gets to keep those ultimates for a long time.

Most annoying to use against you would be pretty much anyone. Very few champions appreciate their enemy having 5 abilities to use against them while they only have 4- especially if this takes their 4th away from them which it might do. Theoretically the most annoying is going to be an ultimate that offers extreme utility that his class probably shouldn't have. Something like Taric, Galio, Neeko or Amumu perhaps?

Also...looking through some of Sylas' stuff his magic is powerful enough to burn holes through petricite...

Friendlysociopath said:
Annoying for him to have or annoying for him to use against you?

It's gonna be hella-annoying for him to deal with a Heimerdinger or Jayce in lane since he's getting nothing for them. Swain and Gangplank is questionable just because I don't know if he gets to enjoy their built-up ultimates without said mechanics himself (Soul Fragments and Cannonball upgrades) and those ults without being buffed kinda suck. I've no idea how he would work with the ults of someone like Ekko, Leblanc, or Illaoi either. Also grabbing something like Kench, Yorick, or TF's ult is going to be practically worthless unless he gets to keep those ultimates for a long time.

Most annoying to use against you would be pretty much anyone. Very few champions appreciate their enemy having 5 abilities to use against them while they only have 4- especially if this takes their 4th away from them which it might do. Theoretically the most annoying is going to be an ultimate that offers extreme utility that his class probably shouldn't have. Something like Taric, Galio, Neeko or Amumu perhaps?
Actually with Heimer according to Rioters gets a single use of his QWE buffed abilities.

Leblanc is likely the same thing.

Illaoi he just uses her ults as normal, same with Ekko, swain and GP.

YYorick ult would just work like normal yorick ult, ghoul follows him and attacks things down a lane. TF ult is tp, pretty damn useful.

For tranforming animal champions he gets to tranform into their animal forms and uses their animal abilies for idk how long but apparently keeps them until he hits R again.

Actually, as Jayce and Heimer you turn into alt Jayce/can use Heimer's upgraded abilities once, I believe. It was posted on Reddit.

Rocker1189 said:
Actually with Heimer according to Rioters gets a single use of his QWE buffed abilities.

For tranforming animal champions he gets to tranform into their animal forms and uses their animal abilies for idk how long but apparently keeps them until he hits R again.
I stand corrected- this guy ulting Heimer is going to be sooo bad to be on the other side of. That AoE stun is absurdly strong when used correctly. Elise is going to be a nightmare too given that he'll get another dash (Q) and her rappel (E) to get around in the fight even more.

...How in the world is Riot going to balance this guy?

And all AD ratios turn into AP ratios.

A little off topic but I might need to revise a small verse I know of now.

New Madness Combat came out after years upon years of waiting. With that ''possibly'' comes new feats.

speaking of new verses, I plan do make pages for battlerite when I can finally get off my lazy ass.

Back