• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends discussion Thread 7

So Praetorian Graves is now one of the strongest tier 7s, right? Assuming we accept that a new one drops into to replace a damaged one and that such a new Graves counts as the same entity (I question that majorly for pretty much everyone who has multiple bodies/versions tbh), he would have some of the best intelligence and survivability in the tier.

Also why does Kindred even have a tier? She can kill anyone. Her being able to kill someone like Garen or Urgot doesn't give AP.

Assaltwaffle said:
Also why does Kindred even have a tier? She can kill anyone. Her being able to kill someone like Garen or Urgot doesn't give AP.
Yeah I agree here.

WeeklyBattles said:
Anyone who doesnt accept the fact that theyre going to die
Sounds like Aurelion. The only God tiers that acknowledge their demise is probably God Fist Lee Sin and the Dark Stars.

Kindred is Death incarnate. Her attacks are a manifestation of the death she brings. I really don't think she should scale to her prey.

tbh, I think Wolf and Lambs attacks are conceptual in Nature and pretty much are able to end anyone's life instantly. The chase by Wolf is probably more metaphorical and so is him tearing apart his victims.

SchroKatze said:
Kindred just brings death. Thats death manip and a basic one. inb4 Weekly says its conceptual and edit without a CRT.
Dude... just stop. I did not make this thread for stuff like this.

Rocker1189 said:
tbh, I think Wolf and Lambs attacks are conceptual in Nature and pretty much are able to end anyone's life instantly. The chase by Wolf is probably more metaphorical and so is him tearing apart his victims.
To be conceptual in nature it needs to be regarded as so.

Seems pretty clear.

"For as long as people have known Death, Kindred has stalked Valoran." So since the planet has had death, Kindred has been there. Already starts to sound Conceptual.

"To deny Kindred is to deny the natural order of things." What is the natural order? All things living must die. To deny Kindred is to deny death. Kindred is Death.

"Separate but never parted, Kindred represents the twin essensenses of death." The duality of Kindred represents the duality of people's response to death, those responses being embrace or denial.

@Weekly

Kindred can mark anyone. Only those who deny Lamb are chased by Wolf, but all can be marked and all will die.

"Across the muddied field of snow, a squire—too young for battle, but with blade in hand, nonetheless—saw that Kindred had marked all in the valley."

Because they use death hax so they don't need AP.

They could death hax Aurelion even if they lacked the strength to crush an insect

Glad ya like it. It took some time putting it all together!

Using the blog I'm currently making a new page draft for Kindred, as some stuff needs clarification, addition, and removal.

Just let me know when youre done, i can get you a source for pretty much everything on their profile

Alright, though a couple things will have to go (Mid-Godly and Type 8).

Also, I think Super Galaxy Kindred should go. Her powerset doesn't change and, since her tier is going to unknown, neither does her AP/Durability.

Why though?

Oh yeah the Super Galaxy stuff was supposed to be removed some time ago after their lore was confirmed to be separate from the Battlecast universe

Why? Because they are abstract in a way that doesn't imply such things. They are purely abstract. Their avatars aren't them and to kill them you'd need to kill death itself. Basically, they aren't reliant on death because they are death on a Type 2 Conceptual scale.

So it's basically an upgrade.

WeeklyBattles said:
You left out the thing about the laws of physics not applying to them
Need the source for that one. I just read all the Kindred material I could get my hands on and didn't notice such a thing.

Back