• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
City level...how consistent
If it was radiates waves. Did he cause a natural earthquake or was his power sufficient to break Shurima's bedrock for hundreds of miles?

It definitely wasnt a natural earthquake

Among the nomads of the deep desert, he found his first disciples. Before their astonished eyes, he used his new Void-given powers to rend the very earth itself, summoning chittering, nightmarish creatures to carry away any who dared to deny him. Within a matter of months, strange rumors began to travel with the merchant caravans; rumors of men and women gladly sacrificing themselves to unseen powers, and of powerful quakes opening up the bedrock of Shurima in new fault lines hundreds of miles long.

In my opinion at least these would get 7-B

Aatrox,Rhaast,Cho Gath,Elise,Fiora,Jax,Kassadin,Kai Sa,Kayle,Morgana,Mordekaiser,Swain,Ryze

Varus,Vel koz

Also one thing is the feat where varus turned those 2 guys into his body calcable as if i remember delsin rowe had a similar feat and it yielded Small island or something

Bepo4151 said:
Malzahar is clearly not your average human
Or average void-being given that he's summoning them. I don't see why you'd scale anyone to him since it's an independant feat for an independant character but theoretically since he's calling big void creatures he would be above them.

Most of those new feats of mages sadly don't come close to the power of World Runes, which were commonplace during the Rune Wars. I discovered that the actual calculation of the fragmentation energy required to annihilate an entire mountain range without a trace would easily reach into country level territory.

The method I'm referring to is the same one that was used for calcing Nier: Automata Android's Mountain level durability, except that the mountain range here is thousands of times larger (destruction of a 1.6-km summit in Hawaii vs destruction of a 45-km mountain range from several km altitude to below sea level). https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/YoRHa_Type_A_No.2

To imagine that bog standard mages of mere centuries ago were orders of magnitude more powerful than the most powerful Ascended being currently in existence on Runeterra. LoL sures knows how to nerf itself. Or better nerf Ryze.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Summoning someone doesnt make u superior to someone it usually means they are of significant help to the summoner
If they were capable of opening up those chasms on their own, there's be no point to Malzahar doing it for them and no reason to give him a feat instead of just insisting the creatures opened up the chasms when they climbed out.

Either way, how can it be used to scale to anyone else? Considering that Malzahar is never shown to fight any notable champion. Same goes for most of the other feats, some of which haven't been fully calculated yet. We can scale Xerath to Nasus and Azir since we know how the mechanics of their power works and we've seen at least 2 of them fight each other. We can't do the same for a lot of champions.

I will give u few examples

Cho gath should scale as he is a Extremely dangerous beast from the void

Kassadin is basically the same deal as Malzahar a guy *possesed* by the void

The Darkin race has already fought void monsters on their planet and as Varus,Aatrox,Rhaast are strongest of their race they should scale

Jax beheaded an ascendant or smthing like that

Kai Sa regularly fights Beasts in the void and should be superior to malzahar as she has been in contact with the void for far longer

Kayle,Morgana Power of angels has been stated to be superior to most champions

Elise Shares power with Vilemaw a creature that is more or less equal to baron nashor who is superior to malzahar or cho gath

Swain,Mordekaiser And Ryze are a bit iffy i guess

Cho'Gath can scale to some of the Void monsters we've seen in the comic and illustrations, until we get further info on him since his lore is still extremely vague.

Just being 'possessed' by the Void doesn't necessarily denote Kass having the same power as Malz. Malz opened his mind at Icathia and was influenced by the Void energy there. We have no details on how Kassadin became influenced by the Void, so we can't just say he's as strong as Malz without serious proof.

Again, very vague, maybe one can scale from some of the Void monsters we can see, but

Refer to above on Kassadin.

Kayle and Morgana are horribly outdated and will be receiving a rework this year with lore upgrades so wait until then.

No proof, just assumptions.

Ryze has his own feats, as does Mordekaiser. Swain is the only one without any real feats since we don't have a story where he fights in a battle.

d

1 Ok i guess

2 He literally gained the power same way Malzahar did by getting possesed by the void

3 Not vague u are just trying to call everything vague

4 Refer to number 2

5 Fair enough

6 What do u mean by that. I have proof they share power and the lead designer stated vilemaw is in the same league as Baron nashor so i dont see your point

7 ok

ShrekAlmighty said:
Or maybe they dont have the power(as in ability to open them) to do it?
If they're not sharing powers then why should they share stats? Your reason for Cho'Gath scaling was, literally, "He's dangerous".

Your reason for Kassadin scaling was that he gained power from the Void, despite that his new lore states stuff like his suit wasn't from the Void.

That is vague. Stating, "I killed many a giant back in my day" tells us nothing about what I did to kill them.

Because ascendants are more or less equal yet all have different powers

Cause they gain the strenght from the same source the void

My reasoning is he is an extremely dangerous void creature what is wrong with that

ShrekAlmighty said:
Because ascendants are more or less equal yet all have different powers
Cause they gain the strenght from the same source the void

My reasoning is he is an extremely dangerous void creature what is wrong with that
Based on what besides "basic scaling" which apparently amounts to, "because Vsbattles says I can"?

His new writing says otherwise:

In that moment, Kassadin swore that he would avenge his wife and daughter, by destroying this insidious Prophet, and the source of his abyssal power. He was a man who had made his living by finding safe paths through the most dangerous places, and resolved to arm himself with the most arcane and esoteric weapons ever known in Valoran, fused with Zaunite ingenuity, and blessed by Ionian spirit-healers. He called in every favor he could, from scholars of antiquities to common smugglers, for their help in… acquiring what he sought. Many called him a madman, believing this the last time they would ever see their old friend alive—Kassadin merely thanked them for their concern, and bid them farewell. He would face the Void alone.

Last of all, he stole the infamous Nether Blade of Horok, the sword that had slain a thousand deceivers in the latter days of the empire. He could feel the cold pull of oblivion in its edge, but no longer had any regard for his own mortality, and nothing of his old life left to lose.

I saw no mention of him actually drawing power from the Void.

Because that's basically not a reason at all? Evelynn is a dangerous shadow-demon, Ahri is a dangerous succubus-demon, MF is a dangerous bounty hunter- none of these people have any business scaling to someone they never fought or even met and might not even exist in the same time period.

it makes him Scale to Malzahar but i can see your point of view and why u belive in that

so i guess its questionable

Il give u credit for Kassadin tho

Malz would likely scale to the Baron Nashor, who would scale to Vilemaw, who would scale to Elise, who would scale to a good number of champs

I dont know about scaling them from elise she isnt really connected a lot with anyone besides Leblanc but nothing really makes them comparable in strenght

Aatrox,Rhaast,Elise,Kai Sa,Varus,Vel koz These should definetely scale in my opinion

Others are questionable

ShrekAlmighty said:
I never said Eve,Ahri Or MF would scale from Malzahar
Only those i mentioned above
I'll consider that progress for Malzahar then.

"Malz would likely scale to the Baron Nashor, who would scale to Vilemaw, who would scale to Elise, who would scale to a good number of champs"

Based on all the champions Elise has fought in the lore?

Yep no one scales from elise as she is far from a trained soldier and hasnt fought anyone

Only a few champs will be 7-B it seems

Why would Leblanc and Swain scale tho?

Elise is in my opinion far superior as she absorbed the power of the dagger Leblanc seeked and was empowered by Vilemaw

It isnt even confirmed if swain even knows Elise exists and there is no reasoning as to why he would be stronger

Dayum thats pretty good

Anyway Jax beheaded an Ascendant in the new void story right?

i still havent read it so i was planing to do it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back