• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we know so far is that both the bridge and the door were built using the Hammer (the Star Metal was used to build the Hammer, which in turn built the bridge, rather than used to build the bridge itself), and that both buildings built with the Star Metal-Hammer were described as indestructible in some fashion.

Had the Three Sisters left it well enough alone, it would have lasted forever.

The thing is, Ornn doesn't have any 4B feats on his own, so the whole 'using his power to make it stronger' doesn't really mean much.

I believe the Star Metal-Hammer should be the main variable considered in determining the cause of the SMH-forged buildings' claimed indestructibility, since the SMH is the main thing that puts the indestructible bridge and vault door apart from the other buildings.

Ornn is a constant. The SMH/non-SMH difference is the variable.

If a normal person is only a little bit taller than Trundle's hand is long, that probably qualifies for him having Large Size, albeit Type 0.

Heinkel Astrea said:
Not necessarily Garen, those other knights who were weaker than Garen but were still able to pull the 400-ton statue as well at a slower pace. They are still hundred tonners, to whom at least some of Fiora's suitors would scale. All of whom were killed during duels.

While I'm overall dropping the thread- that is a training exercise for Garen's elite force that he leads. I don't see why random nobles or duelists would scale to that.

Cause he has little to no experience in combat and he has only general Demacian training

While fiora is renowned as the best duelist of valoran

There is no reason to scale J4 to fiora tho

Also Malzahars Earthquake should be 8.2 on ricther scale rather than 8 cause

It was explained as Several hundred miles same as the Los angeles fault Earthquake

He created new faults while that earthquake was along an existing fault

And it says he created Faults meaning more than one

Once again i'd like to point out that Malz's earthquake and Maokai's forest feat are almost exactly the same yield

I dont get what u are saying completely :/

If finding a value is a problem thats easy consdering there is a calculator for that

Friendlysociopath said:
Heinkel Astrea said:
Not necessarily Garen, those other knights who were weaker than Garen but were still able to pull the 400-ton statue as well at a slower pace. They are still hundred tonners, to whom at least some of Fiora's suitors would scale. All of whom were killed during duels.
While I'm overall dropping the thread- that is a training exercise for Garen's elite force that he leads. I don't see why random nobles or duelists would scale to that.
I would hazard a guess that it would be because you are blind, but I should drop the thread as well

We now have intros for each whole skin universes aside from the existing bios for those universes' individual champions.

Dark Star champions are referred to as children compared to the gods who created them.

The Pulsefire universe has an untold number of Chrono-Enforcers chasing after fugitives like Ezreal. So the population of Caitlyn/Ezreal-equivalent combatants in Pulsefire are quite numerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back