• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a hybrid between the Rift Scuttler and Rift Herald after ingesting a large amount of steroids.

Also you should add "Flight" to Elementalist Lux as well, she can fly using her staff, kinda like a witch, as well as on her own like below:

As3f5g

Gasp! Character development and a backstory! The comic looks great too, nice art style.

@Heinkel Why do you say that...?

@Scarlet She can technically do that in her base form too...

@All Guuuuys you never redponded...6-B Ornn, Mega Gnar, Volibear, and Braum shield?

It was a jest but Quil looks hot even though she was already a middle-aged mother to an adult man (I won't use that M acronym though because respect).

Yeah, Quilletta (Quill for short) Varn seems to be around 38, possibly 40 at the minimum (based on her and Darius' little river scene where I assume both are around 19 and the scene is set 19 years before the present). Clearly Noxians have mastered the art of aging gracefully.

Some other stuff: I've gone and edited out most of the game items in the champs' "Notable Items" sections though Aurelion Sol, Bard and Thresh need to be changed (they're currently locked).

Also, at what tier do profiles get locked (is if they're Tier 4 and above)? Since some like Soraka, those with the Dark Star Skins, Cosmic skins, etc have unlocked profiles.

Finally, Sivir needs a new image in her profile, which uses an awful outdated version and not her Classic version.

Sion and Urgot beg to differ, but Elise would wholeheartedly agree

Not sure why Sol's page is locked and i thought i re-unlocked Bard's page...

Tier 2 and above are supposed to be locked

I'll fix that but her current splash is so...bleh

On Cold Stone Orrven, I could get very much get behind him being 6-B alongside Braum's Door/Angry Polarbear due alot of evidence suggesting such. As for Gnar now I'd leave him as is until we see him decking Easy Bake Ornnven in the face.

Did you guys see Eternum Cassiopeia? She's got some pretty decent hax with the ability to turn organic beings into Eternum robots under her control just by looking at them

"Now, he senses that the world is on the cusp of a new era. Some of his siblings have taken physical form once more, their cults of followers growing restless and aggressive. The Freljord itself is fractured and leaderless, and ancient horrors are lurking in the shadows, waiting for any opportunity to strike. A great change is coming."

Ornn, Voli, and Anivia are naturally incorporeal?

Either that, or they're like Yordles in the sense that they have magic clouding their appearance (in most Yordle stories like Tristana, Poppy and Kled, people mistake their appearances for old, small humans) or they could simply have been unseen and folk tales to the Freljordians for so long that when they show themselves, it's like their myths/stories taking physical form.

We need First Star skin for Aurelion Sol so we can upgrade him to Tier 2.

"Was it the First Star?" Lulu asks.

Janna nods.

"Yes. In the beginning the First Star was all alone. After a while it didn't want to be alone anymore so it took all of its starlight and spread it across the night." Janna waved her hand gently across the sky, gesturing to the blanket of stars above us.

"And that's where we came from," Lulu says proudly.

"You. Me. The animals and the trees. Even Jinx," Janna adds with a smile. "Everyone carries a little bit of that light. It's very powerful stuff and the First Star knew it needed to be protected from the darkness. The first Star Guardians that were chosen were said to be very strong and full of light." Janna's voice drops slightly. "But, those that burn bright, burn quickly."

Sounds like Aurelion Sol.

According to RiotJaredan, the senior Narrative Lead for League of Legends, he would not want to be in the same continent as Xerath if he regains his power.

https://ask.fm/RiotJaredan/answers/142798098885

What would happen if Xerath was unbound? Instability and explosion, going crazier than ever, or a being that is far beyond mortal comprehension? And how much does sarcophagus limit himself? 30%, 10%?

Fasmodey

2 months ago

I'd think I would like to be on a different continent if that happened.

So we might be looking at the return of Continent level Ascended champions (Xerath, Nasus, Renekton, possibly Azir).

I hate to be the guy to say this (Because having the base Ascendants at tier 6 again would be awesome) but that doesnt really imply that Xerath would be able to literally destroy a continent, just that you wouldnt want to be around if he were allowed to roam free and unrestricted.

Shadow Isle characters such as Kalista, Hecarim, etc. are Intangible.

https://ask.fm/RiotJaredan/answers/137861819589

So what champions are utterly unkillable by normal means (i.e. Swords, spears, even guns, ect.)? I'm really hoping for scenes where we get Garen (or Xin Zhao, or Atreus) kicking the ass of the various demigods.
Joe P 'over 1 year ago 'I would rather love to see the expression on Kalista's face if someone tries to kill her with a spear. "Really?"

Well Kali and Heca at least, because they were both afflicted by the same Ruined King's curse.

Actually it seems Mordekaiser and probably Karthus are Intangible as well, even to some magical weapons.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/shadow-and-fortune/mordekaiser.html

"Demacian steel," sneered Mordekaiser. "It will not save you."

He stepped forward and brought his spiked mace down toward the knight's skull. The strike was met with a two-handed parry, though the power of it forced the knight to his knees. Mordekaiser towered over him.

The knight spun away, avoiding Nightfall as it swung toward him in a lethal arc. He sidestepped and sank his blade deep into Mordekaiser's side, biting through the banded links and chain. To a living man, it would have been a mortal blow, but to the armored behemoth, it was as nothing. Mordekaiser backhanded the knight across the side of his head, sending him reeling.

The Iron Revenant stepped in to end the fight, but the knight turned aside his strike with exquisite skill, and rammed the point of his blade into Mordekaiser's chest with all his strength and weight.

With a wrench of metal, the blade punched through the breastplate above the heart. There was no resistance from within, as if the suit were hollow.

Mordekaiser grabbed the knight by the throat in one giant hand and lifted him off the ground.

Kalista and Hec being Intangible seems alright, Karthus is already listed as being intangible and the reason that happened to Mord is just because he's a hollow suit of armor, not because he's intangible

So from the comic we got:

• Jinx can know people are watching her without even needing to look (Knew Ziggs was watching her without even needing to turn around)
  • Jinx can see through illusions (Saw through Heimerdinger's Visual Transmogrification Charm)
  • Jinx and Ziggs are comparable in speed

So, I made a potentially interesting discovery.

https://i.imgur.com/rYLJ3sh.jpg

ProfileIcon1637_Cosmic_Genesis.png

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/skin-release/galaxies-crumble-cosmic-reaver-kassadi

Present at the birth of the universe, he shall be there at its end.

It almost sounds as if the Cosmic collectives are responsible for the Cosmic Genesis... or at least were already there to witness it (the Big Bang).

You guys wanna play a game where we pick other characters from the wiki and say what role/lane they'd be if they were League characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back