• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could make the same argument for any of the Arcade champs like Veigar, Blitzcrank, Ezreal, Ahri, etc. There's also the fact that they are game characters (in the Arcade verse) and the fact that we have no real feats about the Arcade verse makes it difficult to rate them as comparable to their Classic selves.

EDIT: I went back and found the Veigar reference, but until they give more details, we shouldn't be making any changes.

Except Battle Boss Veigar is canonically on a whole other level from the standard Arcade champs except possibly Sona, Miss Fortune, and Rive. What does them being game characters have to do with anything? There's no reason to assume theyre at the very least comparable to their original counterparts, and seeing as BB Veigar is immensely stronger than regular Veigar, it's entirely plausible for champs to be somewhat stronger than their original selves in Arcade.

The thing is, we don't know anything about how things are in Arcade for everyone else other than Veigar, and so without that, I can't see how we can possibly justify any ratings other than "Comparable to Classic version". That doesn't seem like a strong justification to me.

We know for a fact that the Arcade champs fight the Battle Bosses, one of which is Brand. There's no reason for Battle Boss Brand to be weaker than classic Brand, ergo everyone who isnt Veigar scales to Battle Boss Brand and is 7-B because of it, the other Battle Bosses would be comparable and the Arcade warriors for fighting them.

YES, so hyped for the new album. There are a few powers for the champs themselves and I never realized how massive Mordekaiser really is...and maybe we can get the feat where they obliterated Bandle City calced...

Yeah Morde's size surprised me too. It was also a really nice touch with sona using her E to speed up Morde for the guitar solo.

Can anyone link me to the new Pentakill video? Youtube search only brings me to the one 3 years ago.

So what we've got for them is:

Karthus: Teleportation, Telekinesis, Summoning (Of other band members), Broadway Force

Mord: A possible lifting strength upgrade, Possibly Broadway Force

Yoick: Energy Projection, Possibly Broadway Force

Olaf: Fire Manipulation, Possibly Broadway Force

Sona: Chain Manipulation, possibly Intangibility, Possibly Broadway Force

Kayle: Sadly nothing except possibly Broadway Force

I wonder if that storm cloud they created can be calced as well...

Also Karthus' and Sona's Levitation should just be changed to straight up flight

Oh. And Yorick does have Broadway force. The energy blast did to the yordle at the start what Karthus' requiem did to the rest of them.

Also, would the summoning of the other band members mean in a matchup he is able to have help, provided it's not restricted? Or would that not be allowed.

I mean...can punching a hat into a different hat be considered toon force? Technically that would be Cloth Manipulation or a really weird application of Matter Manipulation but neither of those really seem like something Yorick has...

Ah, good eye, i'll add that to the list

Technically it would be allowed seeing as its a legitimate power he has, but it can be restricted if need be

http://pentakill.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/

"After the disastrous end to their last live performance, where Mordekaiser destroyed the entirety of the Freljordian crowd, Karthus gave the fateful order for Olaf to drum the "Worldsplitter Rhythm" that sundered the land and brought down the icy realm's highest peak upon Mordekaiser. As the rock of the mountain cascaded down, the band fled to the far corners of Runeterra to escape the wrath of Freljoridan battle queens and the raft of inevitable blood feuds."

Mountain level feat for Pentakill Olaf

"The dread crew swiftly departed as Sona set up her keyboards and began to sculpt the island with sonic brutality. She played the very notes of creation and dragged volcanic islands from the depths as they rained lava to form titanic organ pipes to further magnify Sona's playing. So powerful were her notes that they travelled between worlds and sank entire continents (a planned gig in Atlantis had to be cancelled). Encircled by mighty volcanoes, Sona set the sky ablaze with hellfire dragged from the heart of the planet. Yet, as awesome as it was, her playing needed more. It needed the demonic wailing of unearthly guitars and the quaking thunder of drums and bass."

Continent level feat for Pentakill Sona

Well...scaling the Pentakill skins to the canon versions wouldnt really work seeing as Pentakill is an AU, but this could likely scale to the versions of Ashe, Sejuani, and likely Lissandra from the AU where Pentakill exists

@Pocket-Chu Song? The entire album came out today :p

@Morlock We can just give them a Pentakill Universe key and it should be fine

Since you guys were busy talking about the music video, I didn't think I'd have to specifiy XD

But yeah, I mean the song from the music video :p

Ah yeah, its really good, listened to it about a dozen times myself. The whole album is really good

But yeah, nice to see them giving some feats to their AU characters, interplanetary attacks for Sona :p

So wait, should all Pentakill champs be 7-A scaling from Olaf or...? Or 6-A scaling from Sona...? Theyre basically the only ones who can withstand her music...

Well karthus would definitely by 6-A, (probably higher, but no other feats.). He is definitely the one in control. The other ones I'm not sure.

Could it be not Multi-Continent level? Sona was sinking several continents, after all, and considering their FTL interplanetary mechanism, the 'sound' waves are doing it simultaneously.

"cosmically resonant sounds

So powerful were her notes, they travelled between worlds and sank entire continents"

For example. In Kayle's lore she says she was disappointed by the lack of warriors on Earth and so she travelled to Runeterra. The cosmic sounds are powerful enough to travel between such worlds located in different star systems, so they are FTL and can cross between continents in a fraction of seconds. Ergo, the continents would sink at the same time at that speed.

Attack speed, yes.

And Multi-Continent level High 6-A because Sona can cover the continents in the whole planet simultaneously before the sounds exit to outer space.

Come to think of it, it may even be MFTL+ if the sounds took 1 whole day to cross 4.3 light years (the distance between 2 closest star systems in real life). That's 1,600 times faster than light.

So 6-A, MFTL+ Attack Speed Pentakill champs, At least 6-A AU Freljord queens, anything else?

High 6-A. It said continents.

"sank entire continents"

They are likely to have been affected simultaneously by the song given its speed.

lol yeah, Vocaloid, Guitar Hero, Once i get around to making them Steam Powered Giraffe has Low 2-C feats and potentially 1-C summons...

But yeah, i'll make the additions in a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back