• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lol i have no idea how we didnt catch this, that makes all the Star Guardians Low 2-C

Nah, the closest we had was Braum, but he was downgraded since he only destroyed the top of a mountain

Braum being 7-A again would be nice, then again if hes norse he might scale to Olaf, which could lead to a lot of upgrades...

I'm a Blitzcrank main, and iBlitzcrank is getting a bit old, so I kind of was hoping we'd get Star Guardian Blitzcrank as a joke. Instead a support I dislike is getting one... Rito burrito why.

Also that SmokeyEvilShadowGuyÔäó looks like he has an army of Cho'Gaths, and if you look straight down you see what looks like Voidling... Malzahar and Cho'Gath skins confirmed?

I was really hoping that if there was a dude star guardian it would be Taric. :\

I wonder if Sol is going to get a skin related to this theme, I mean...it makes sense doesn't it?

Plus he could really use a new skin, he only has one after all.

Lore for Ornn: The Lost Tales of Orn

So Volibear, Anivia and Ornn are all related? Ornn also helped make the bridge in the Howling Abyss for Avarosa, Serylda and Lissandra, Braum's shield, possibly Fizz's trident (the Fork mentioned in one of his stories). Overall though, the stories seem a lot like Braum's in that they are told as if they were folktales. Wonder if Volibear and Anivia will receive similar stories.

So what are we thinking? 7-A Ornn and Volibear and Braum 7-A with his shield?

Though there are some interesting feats for Ornn that may be worth calcing, like:

• Melting icebergs with a touch before he even had the power of the Primordial Flame
  • Shaping the landscape of the Freljord with his casual attacks before he even had the power of the Primordial Flame
  • The Hearth-Home requiring so much water to cool it that the ocean level dropped several inches and the steam created from this water was enough to make it snow for 100 years
  • Digging the Howling Abyss in a short period of time

Thing is, these new Star Guardians are implied to be from another part of the galaxy that traveled to Runeterra, so...MFTL+ for being able to traverse the galaxy in short periods of time?

Shrug Dunno, but even if it took them a full year to cross the galaxy they'd still be well into MFTL+ territory

Star Guardians are bound to protect the universe for all their life and they fight in different parts of it. That would warrant a MFTL+ speed imo.

Screenshot 1sdf45

Also they are not all from the same planet.

Screenshot 2sd345

Yeah they do, that's kinda what Janna is trying to do.

"Janna is a veteran Star Guardian who must use her experience to mentor the team. Before joining Lux, Poppy, Lulu, and Jinx, Janna led another team of Star Guardians, although she never speaks of her past. She rigorously fulfills her duty, but secretly wishes to complete her service and pass her power to a new Guardian."

So MFTL+ by virtue of being able to cross galactic and universal distances in a short period of time in order to protect the universe?

Well...we're supposed to get a new "Invasion" game, so maybe? And even if its not the Dark Stars it still makes sense thematically that the Star Guardians would fight the Dark Stars.

I'm a bit late to the Ornn party, but dropping another feat of his quickly, there was another feat where he set off an earthquake that sunk a few islands. In his fourth tale after losing a drinking contest with a troll.

I mean...he did shape the landscape of an entire country with casual attacks in a few days before he even had the power of the Primordial Flame so High 6-C should be fine

Okay, tbh i think there's enough to support Ornn being straight up 6-B. His casual attacks shaping the Freljord before he got the Primordial Flame, which is the very essence of the Freljord which empowered him after deeming him worthy, his voice alone being capable of sinking multiple islands, and technically he should be comparable in power to Anivia.

I also think there's enough evidence for Mega Gnar to be bumped up to Country level. For starters, he broke out of a chunk of True Ice created by Anivia. The only characters who have been able to even do anything remotely comparable are Anivia herself and Ornn, who crafted the Ram Door out of True Ice, something Braum couldn't even scratch. Ashe's, Sejuani's, Trundle's, and Olaf's True Ice weapons are all considered unbreakable by characters of their level of power. Also, Anivia claims that Gnar has the power to potentially fight some powerful force, which shouldnt really be too difficult to figure out who she means (Lissandra). Plus Rengar couldn't even put up a fight against Mega Gnar, he had to escape until Gnar calmed down, Rengar even claiming that going after something like Gnar was a terrible mistake (This would actually have to be adjusted on Rengar's profile as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back