• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Thread (Shinza shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf I wish I was exaggerating. But it started with the 1-B downgrade.
I'm now basically the one pestered and insulted for everything VSB doesn't do the way someone wants it to for Shinza and also for daring downgrade Shinza below Marvel & coe (and a minority litteraly tracked my unrelated account on others media).
I just wanted to use this thread to vent a bit about it, and also to warn people of how Shinza oversea "fanbase" is even worse than what people think when it comes to VS debatting (although not everyone is like that obviously, and some of my close friends are as much into it as I am).
I'll stop bringing it up from now on though.
Jesus. All of that just because of a simple downgrade? I get that they are extreme, but to this point?

Man, Shinza is god damn minefield. I don't think I've seen a single verse's fandom do shit as absurd as this (The elitist, I mean. Obviously.)

Hopefully it doesn't take a toll on your mental, dude. Hope stuff will get better.

Anyways, I'm probably derailing this, but this seemed important, so, sorry for that, I guess.

Last edited:
I agree with this but I can already see the verse being remade by toxic Shinza fans to put them at High 1-A and such again...

Hell, for all we know they could be 1-A but literally nobody is willing to try and figure out whether that's true or not.

Jesus. All of that just because of a simple downgrade? I get that they are extreme, but to this point?

Man, Shinza is god damn minefield. I don't think I've seen a single verse's fandom do shit as absurd as this (The elitist, I mean. Obviously.)

Hopefully it doesn't take a toll on your mental, dude. Hope stuff will get better.

Anyways, I'm probably derailing this, but this seemed important, so, sorry for that, I guess.
Shinza fanbase are literally the worst in vs debate community, did you even remember the first downgrade thread? It got flooded by that fans who just disagree to the downgrade without given a reasoning at all

At this point both Yuri and Dark are pretty much the "criminals" of vs debate vommunity

Perhaps a witch put a curse on Masada that whatever he writes immediately has horrible fans that don't care about him or his work.

Mainly because this is literally been made because there was going to be another downgrade.

Deleting a verse for going through constant revisions isn't exactly the best practice considering that some of our most prolific pages like shonen manga go through revisions literally almost every month

Mainly because this is literally been made because there was going to be another downgrade.

Deleting a verse for going through constant revisions isn't exactly the best practice considering that some of our most prolific pages like shonen manga go through revisions literally almost every month
Damned if you do damned if you don't. I'd rather have the verse deleted then have members risk their mental health even more b because some ******* wastes of oxygen harass them to death over their favorite verse getting downgraded.

well at least this thread tells me that people here are living in their own bubble universe

as someone who contributed to the shinza stuff (being the main translator for many pages and what not), you guys do you, i don't care

Lmao people act like this is only exclusive to the Shinza series when people were desperately trying to tag Ant to close a downgrade thread on DC because my precious comics cannot be downgraded.

Kind of ironic.

Lmao people act like this is only exclusive to the Shinza series when people were desperately trying to tag Ant to close a downgrade thread on DC because my precious comics cannot be downgraded.

Kind of ironic.
Not me, i even said it can be applied to the other franchises as well regarding horrible fans

the fans truly don't exist btw...its not like Masada is getting support from his fans on enty or fantia (i am not speaking exclusively about jp bros)

And truly KKK is the last entry to the Shinzaverse so far and isn't updating us and we're soon getting new stuff...

the fans truly don't exist btw...its not like Masada is getting support from his fans on enty or fantia (i am not speaking exclusively about jp bros)

And truly KKK is the last entry to the Shinzaverse so far
That's really depressing, no wonder Masada with his project struggled a lot (that Pantheon project still hurt)

This is sad. Shinza has shaped a good portion of the culture on the wiki for years, ever since I came they were the poster boys for 1-A, and they got pushed further to High 1-A, and now we're finding out that there's hardly anything to prove the stuff beyond japanese scans hardly anyone can read and boils down to "dude trust me".

While I wasn't a fan of this verse (Hardly anyone is, it's obscure AF and overrated in the versus debating community and we know it, in fact, 99% of memes related to it all came from VSBW users), I do have to hope that the pages are at least archived in some sandbox to ease the effort of someone that may want to actually rebuild everything properly.

Dude...my entire post was dripping in sarcasm lol

Masada has a strong following fanbase (even outside those of jp unlike what people think here) and the whole stuff about KKK is because everyone here is so stuck up about it that they forgot Avesta is ongoing, is gonna soon end (and with summaries to keep it up so you have no excuse to hide behind the whole "its only in jp!!"), and we're soon gonna have Aditya around the corner.

This entire thread, is like i said, just people living in their own bubble universe and not looking enough to see what is going on outside

the thread was born from the potential 2-b/2-a downgrade. Repeated downgrades should not be enough to justify a whole verse deletion

Dude...my entire post was dripping in sarcasm lol

Masada has a strong following fanbase (even outside those of jp unlike what people think here) and the whole stuff about KKK is because everyone here is so stuck up about it that they forgot Avesta is ongoing, is gonna soon end (and with summaries to keep it up so you have no excuse to hide behind the whole "its only in jp!!"), and we're soon gonna have Aditya around the corner.

This entire thread, is like i said, just people living in their own bubble universe and not looking enough to see what is going on outside
Shit, it looks like i'm still not woke up enough 😂🔫

This the best summarization of the Shinza gods I have ever seen.
Gudou Gods maybe. The Hadou Gods everyone thinks of when they think Shinza Gods (besides the Hadou/Gudou hybrid Hajun), the opposite.

I was referring to both since Hadou Gods are natural-born egoists who are confined to their own personal universe and don't look to anything outside. although during their reign their technically isn't anything outside their universe.

That's really depressing, no wonder Masada with his project struggled a lot (that Pantheon project still hurt)
My guy did you actually miss the sarcasm?

Anyhow, this whole thing is actually reaching the point where it gets somewhat funny.

Deleting everything is a big disservice to Alf who basically made and translate most of the good KKK pages, for one. The one with the ability section actually having a scan and translation for it rather than whatever someone made and slap whatever for most of its content, like Rindou or Ryuumei pages for example. Shame the ****** kinda left for a while and stopped doing pages related shit before he was done with the stats threads project. Kinda funny that the one suggesting an outright deletion is someone who's a bigass poser in the supposedly "fanbase" ever since 2016, or 2017, don't really remember. Don't just randomly lump a bunch of people in your OP as if it means anything Red, that's bad practice.

That aside. Slanders thrown around randomly were funny, if a bit aggravating; made ironic considering who made it. Pseudo-Hadou God Akuro lol. That, while generalizing a lot of people as a target for these slanders. Specifically points out who these allegedly "experts" are if you want to throw a slander or two. Trying to make it as if you're the victim here or something? Don't use the opportunity to throw in a slander, that's just petty. And that whole spiel about translating KKK is honestly pretty lul worthy. If Steiner and co. deems it highly improbable, what made you really think you can actually pull it off? That part is legitimately pretty curious. I'd genuinely applaud anyone who could properly pull off writing KKK in English. Unlike, say, that one TL group currently doing Spanish TL of Mememasa for example.

The slander towards the "elitist" is also pretty funny. Ever think of actually trying to read and keep up with the newest things instead of blaming them for "keeping you in the dark"? If anything, no one's really obligated to spoonfeed anyone here anything, and that applies to just about every other thing really. Hell, if anything, a pretty decent chunk of all the new informations are all readily available in English anyway, albeit not in a full chapter form. Doubly funny when this supposedly evil badguy elitists are the same crowd who had been feeding Masada by paying him monthly after the company he worked on got dusted. These evil badguy elitists are making Masada about 7 million yen a month, what did the "fanbase" on this site do again?

Last edited:
...And this is why Untranslated verses shouldn't be allowed in general
Eh... this is a bad idea, most verses in other languages don't have that much lore to translate in the first place, and in cases that do it's quite minor. Not every verse is a large chain of lore with a ton of things easy to misunderstand.

If you're referring to me, my intent was not to say "if you haven't read it then your opinion doesn't count." I was moreso addressing the so-called "fans" who act like Shinza Banshō is such a great thing not because of the story or the themes or anything along those lines, but because of the power levels. A friend already got on my case because she thought that I was broadly attacking the Shinza Banshō fanbase, and I had to clarify my post to her.
Oh no, I was speaking more about what was implied by the OP. I agree with you on that.

While it was sad for a verse to get delete, i'm agree with StrymULTRA and some others that keep untranslated verse is not good thing and DaReaperMan because he pointed out a good point, mental health damage should not be a thing, we come here for fun with crossover fictional battle, not for us to vs each other and cause more emotional strain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back