• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

Changelog:

Nyarlathotep (Demonbane) got hit by the big downgrade hammer and it's now 2-A, so removing her from the 1-A spot

Gwynevere was downdrade too, from 6-B to 6-C, possibly Low 6-B, moving her down the tier since there's no contestants [FITE ME]

SCP-085 was upgraded from 11-A to 10-C, i'll switch her to Kimba Laslow [no picture i know, but the other option is a shapeshifter with no actual "true form"]

Removing Beatrice from 1-B because the profile is a lie, i've talked with an Umineko expert and she's actually a castrated male with fake **** ... not joking, that's an actual plot point of the serie for some reason

Overlord775 said:
Removing Beatrice from 1-B because the profile is a lie, i've talked with an Umineko expert and she's actually a castrated male with fake **** ... not joking, that's an actual plot point of the serie for some reason
Not when I'm done with the series. In the meantime, I'm 90% sure that the Beatrice that appears for most of the series is an imaginary construct of the guy you just described, making her gender extremely complicated.

Overlord775 said:
Changelog:
. . . Without going into spoilers, that form there is literally a female, but ok.

Ovy7 said:
Overlord775 said:
Changelog:
. . . Without going into spoilers, that form there is literally a female, but ok.
There are technically at least 3 Beatrices - two are confirmed to be females as Kinzo made love with the first two and they gave birth to offsprings from their wombs. The third Beatrice is the person who is suspected to be a castrated male. Whether the "metaphysical true form" is bound by gender is another issue but the metaphysical true form does resemble a female body.

right, replaced Featherine with Maria since she's the only other female character in tier 0

put Tsubasa and Shinobu in their spot

removed Succubus from 3-C, so now the spot is open

moved Passionlip to Low 7-B since servants got downgraded, so the 6-C spot is open

Rias Gremory

latest

Definitelly

latest

not

latest

Mami

I don't know either but its great

Also Slaanesh is on 2-B still even though they aren't 2-B anymore for either Fantasy or 40k

Can’t see the pics
I post the links to other pics then
Togame
Maria Cadenzavna Eve
(oh by official data Maria is 170cm tall and her three sizes are B96/W62/H90)

Mami Tomoe vs Rias Gremory

I am neutral. But do we even have official size data? Mami is THE bustiest among the five to six main protagonists of PMMM, while Rias is one among the many busty girls in DXD, but you know DXD is well known for having A LOT of busty girls.

Back