• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm doubting Kuma's projectiles can deal with Langris' spatial+EE attacks, nor can he reflect them without getting damage getting done to him. Along with the fact that Langris in-character is constantly willing to kill, Rage Power, and Danmaku, I'm voting Hex. 7-2./10.

Kuma can use long ranged attacks too (these ignores dura) and he even need move his hand.

Yeah but if he starts with BFR he's gonna need to come close to him. Langris swings his hands as soon as the battle starts to kill Kuma

As far as I know, he needed to touch the Straw Hats to send them flying. For now I'm going to vote for Langris

If Kuma starts at range he opens with Pad Ho with a Danmaku-like barrage.

BTW, this is the last Low 7-B key for Langris. He doesn't have Rage Power.

Another thing he starts with is lasers, but that's if he's already a Pacifista here.

If he's still Kuma for this fight, he'd start using Pad Ho, teleporting himself to close distance.

Langris also has a passive defensive ability when his spatial magic protects him instinctively. So anything kuma throws would get erased, if kuma gets to close, then labgris's protective spatial magic would alao negg him when he got into distance. Since kuma has bo resistance to existence erasure he dies.

Back