• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku vs Ace (DEATH BATTLE! vs ... DEATH BATTLE!) (0-0-0)

Izuku Midoriya (DEATH BATTLE!) vs Ace (DEATH BATTLE!)

Ground Rules:
  • Both High 8-C
  • Anything higher than High 8-C is restricted
  • Speed is equal
  • Fight takes place on a crowded NYC street
  • Winner gets a cookie
Deku is 8.07 Tons of TnT
Ace scales to 2.19 Tons of TnT
Deku has a 3.7x AP advantage

Who Wins?

Superhero: 0 ()
Pirate: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
1320331.png
ace___one_piece_fan_art_by_shadowgardenink_dfz2wn0-pre.jpg

Seems like Deku’s only offensive option is Air Manip and maybe Black Whip energy tendrils which would either have to reduce Ace to molecules or restrain him with superior LS. Though Air could maybe be beaten out my elemental mismatch. He also doesn’t seem to have heat resistance, so he’ll have to avoid all Ace’s attacks. He seems like the more skilled and agile fighter, going across the city while Ace mainly stonewalled Natsu until he got caught off guard with Lightning Fire Dragon Mode. Still, I’m unsure if he can really do all the damage he needs to completely scatter Ace. He could also possibly outlast.

Now I’m thinking, since this takes place in a crowded street there should be powerlines. Deku has great LS and battle IQ and Ace doesn’t mix well with electricity. Perhaps that mixed with air could end it. I’ll just vote for Deku since even if he can’t hurt Ace, he can outmanuever and outlast.

Now I’m thinking, since this takes place in a crowded street there should be powerlines.
If you're thinking what i'm thinking, if both of them are in-character, i think deku would want to prioritise minimising collateral damage, which would be the one thing in the way of him doing that. He did kinda kill thousands of people in the crowd in his DB tho but that was pretty out of character

That’s true, but it’s not like Ace is that crazy either. Then again he and Natsu completely roasted the town they fought in, so maybe both are out of character. Either way, I don’t think Deku would be so opposed to just using a power line if he cannot physically touch Ace in any other way and he knows he can only become fire. Also recalling how Ace died by magma snuffing him out and lightning, I think once you beat out his element his human body becomes exposed. So Deku finger flick is a valid and probable win con.

That’s true, but it’s not like Ace is that crazy either. Then again he and Natsu completely roasted the town they fought in, so maybe both are out of character. Either way, I don’t think Deku would be so opposed to just using a power line if he cannot physically touch Ace in any other way and he knows he can only become fire. Also recalling how Ace died by magma snuffing him out and lightning, I think once you beat out his element his human body becomes exposed. So Deku finger flick is a valid and probable win con.
How would Deku even know to use electricity? They don't have prior knowledge per SBA, so he wouldn't know to go for the power line

How would Deku even know to use electricity? They don't have prior knowledge per SBA, so he wouldn't know to go for the power line
Natsu figured it out, so why not Deku? He has the same combat intelligence as Deku too. Deku would do the same thing as natsu or something similair once he see’s ace is literally made of fire

Yeah, Deku has enough analysis ability to think to use another element against the guy made of fire.

Ace: Like I said, you can’t even touch me!
Deku: I’m not trying to. Detroit Smash!
Ace literally gets blown away

Back