• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Kaguya Otsutsuki (7-2-2) (GRACE)

The tailed beasts still have organs
I don’t see the point in this.
Not one but countless as the host form is filled with many essences + in character, all she did is turn her head to the moon and activate the IT and making monologes + also constantly need assistant from her zetsu
Kaguya will only be affecting LBD via normal GJ. which is 5 layers for her.

I don’t see the point in this.

Kaguya will only be affecting LBD via normal GJ. which is 5 layers for her.
It means the mind manip can only effect beings with organs

Invincible ignorance as we already went through this via the intangibility

By default, mind manip ability can only effect things with organs. And how does the light can touch layered intagibility? You need to prove that first and the mind being abstract is non existent arg here as there was no statement kaguya's light directly targets said abstraction considering it didnt worked on the undead like Minato

Touch the body but not the essences inside
1. Please tell me which part of he mind manipulation section denotes it only affects things with organs? The mind is completely separate from any physical organ in fiction. And what organs did Itachi have as an edo when shisui genjutsu worked on him or Kabuto genjutsu?

2.. Do you hear yourself? Touch the body not the essence? Every body on earth were all made up of incorpreal souls inside a body like every normal thing on earth. So like why did the genjutsu not just touch the body but their soul free and as such not trapped?

LBD is essentially just comparable to a human having multiple souls in him or her. The things inside her being incorpreal (just like every living being having an incorpreal souls) does not change her mind getting haxed

Already have in the CRT as the reasoning is bypassing Sun Wukong's NPI

Do you have reading comprehension or you just only like to actively target me?
He is right. If it is not on the layering thread even if there is a crt accepted for it before it is null and void

It means the mind manip can only effect beings with organs

Invincible ignorance as we already went through this via the intangibility
Me when I suddenly make up a limitation of an ability in my head just for my character to win (everyone else is delusional)

Already have in the CRT as the reasoning is bypassing Sun Wukong's NPI

Do you have reading comprehension or you just only like to actively target me?
Do you genuinely think that normal people have tangible minds but if a person is incorporeal then their mind becomes intangible and can't be touched ? Like who thought you this? Incorporeality is not some NEP type shit broski. Unless shown to be so the mind of a corpreal and incorporeal being are the same thing

1. Please tell me which part of he mind manipulation section denotes it only affects things with organs? The mind is completely separate from any physical organ in fiction. And what organs did Itachi have as an edo when shisui genjutsu worked on him or Kabuto genjutsu?

2.. Do you hear yourself? Touch the body not the essence? Every body on earth were all made up of incorpreal souls inside a body like every normal thing on earth. So like why did the genjutsu not just touch the body but their soul free and as such not trapped?

LBD is essentially just comparable to a human having multiple souls in him or her. The things inside her being incorpreal (just like every living being having an incorpreal souls) does not change her mind getting haxed
Can you tell where the part Kaguya can effect the abstract of mind itself? Because even in Bleach, they have to specify unconventional mind manip in their profiles because the mind is combined with the soul

Wdym across fiction? Only when the verse shows it because we all scale by something we observed irl. You need to prove that the mind in Naruto is an abstract force that can be effected by Genjutsu

The host still have it's own soul, just that LBD's essences control the host itself. It does due to the essences having layered intangibility
He is right. If it is not on the layering thread even if there is a crt accepted for it before it is null and void
Wdym? Literally the explaination is there
Do you genuinely think that normal people have tangible minds but if a person is incorporeal then their mind becomes intangible and can't be touched ? Like who thought you this? Incorporeality is not some NEP type shit broski. Unless shown to be so the mind of a corpreal and incorporeal being are the same thing
Differences is, Kaguya needs to target the person's physical body in order to target their minds. She's not like Griffith

Can you tell where the part Kaguya can effect the abstract of mind itself? Because even in Bleach, they have to specify unconventional mind manip in their profiles because the mind is combined with the soul

Wdym across fiction? Only when the verse shows it because we all scale by something we observed irl. You need to prove that the mind in Naruto is an abstract force that can be effected by Genjutsu

The host still have it's own soul, just that LBD's essences control the host itself. It does due to the essences having layered intangibility
Wdym? Literally the explaination is there

Differences is, Kaguya needs to target the person's physical body in order to target their minds. She's not like Griffith
This is a fundamental you issue so I'll start from the top .

Quick question. What's the difference between LBD (Body with many essence inside) and a human (body with one essence inside). Aside from the number of essence contained inside?
"Ahem go read profiles🤓👆"
That's not in her range section .
And I gave more reasonings lol..she can't target any of kaguya space time coz she does not even know where they are

LBD sense were able to detect Wukong from another Universe, she will know
Because her presence is in all 3 universes including the one wukong was in. And it's not about knowing. The argument was if the samehada fire would erase up the battle field and then all kaguya space time. Which is nonsensical and impossible since she does not even know of it's existence. All she will try to blow up is the universe or the battle field thet are in

Because her presence is in all 3 universes including the one wukong was in. And it's not about knowing. The argument was if the samehada fire would erase up the battle field and then all kaguya space time. Which is nonsensical and impossible since she does not even know of it's existence. All she will try to blow up is the universe or the battle field thet are in
She was about to create a 200+ Universes ranged wide explosion, it won't matter much cuz Kaguya is within range

Switching to incon if we are going down the road of both being at prime. Kaguya incap LBD while exploding the SF and ends up burning Kaguya and her soul out of existence

Man yall just vote now with whatever reason, even if the reason is because "Cus she a sigma" cause I'm gettin tired to read all at

Yeah kaguya just hops to her dimension
the SF spreads and destroys the whole Multiverse, it doesn't matter if she hops into a dimension bc the SF will outrange her
Also this is getting sus. Is her first move in character really "blow up the universe" ?
That's what she wanted to do when obtaining the SF, only she didn't is bc well....MK got in her way (We also have a scene of how the SF can be used to perform that feat and LBD own vision of the future heavily implies that's what she's going to do)

the SF spreads and destroys the whole Multiverse, it doesn't matter if she hops into a dimension bc the SF will outrange he
I’ve addressed this already.
even if we accept it encompasses all Kaguya dimension which isn’t accessible via conventional means as shown with Obito, She will still come back from the SF AOE attack via reformation.

I’ve addressed this already.
even if we accept it encompasses all Kaguya dimension which isn’t accessible via conventional means as shown with Obito,
Seperate universes aren't accessible by conventional means in LMK either, yet the SF can wipe them all, it doesn't matter
She will still come back from the SF AOE attack via reformation.
Its limited to her having to find a host to begin with if that's what ur referring to. Nowhere on her own profile is regen ever mentionned too. This brings nothing new to the convo

Immortality (Types 3, 4, 6 and 8 via Karma), Limited Data Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Corruption (Type 1), Regeneration, Possession, Biological Manipulation and Resurrection over time with Kāma's Transference

Its limited to her having to find a host to begin with if that's what ur referring to. Nowhere on her own profile is regen ever mentionned too. This brings nothing new to the convo
I’m referring to this
IMG_9660.jpg

the SF spreads and destroys the whole Multiverse, it doesn't matter if she hops into a dimension bc the SF will outrange her

That's what she wanted to do when obtaining the SF, only she didn't is bc well....MK got in her way (We also have a scene of how the SF can be used to perform that feat and LBD own vision of the future heavily implies that's what she's going to do)
1. You should add said range to her profile

2. What was her reasoning for that and how does it carry over to this Battle her? Like there isn't some grant multiverse that she is trying to destroy. There is just kaguya. Why exactly would her first thought be "imma nuke the whole universe".

2. What was her reasoning for that and how does it carry over to this Battle her? Like there isn't some grant multiverse that she is trying to destroy. There is just kaguya. Why exactly would her first thought be "imma nuke the whole universe".
she wants to rebuilt the world to her image, and thinks everyone contributes to destroying it (her only true ally is a guy she made out of clay)

That's transmutation, not type 3 Immortality
I never claimed type 3 immortality rather transformation.
Kaguya can go in and out of an incorporeal state, where in this state she can restore herself to her original state until said attack passes through (since it can be classified as environmental destruction due to lack of control)

If LBD erases everything, Kaguya enters an intangible state where she’s purely just chakra.

Back