• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Kaguya Otsutsuki (7-2-2) (GRACE)

Also reminder we are only using first keys for both chars so Kaguya doesnt have access to those genjutsu stuff or LBD with her samadhi
So you’re unwilling to put both forms at their peak forms? because Kaguya now has a viable wincon now?

The Samadhi pulls up an AOE attack that destroys the entire 3 realms and everything beyond it which includes the Chaos realm btw. The outside realm that contains the current 3 realms (that yellow circle thing is the entire LMK existence btw while that big hand and everything else is the Chaos realm)

You need to prove Kaguya able to use her genjutsu on multiple

1. Kaguya has 5 space times. It's beyond her to reach 5 4d constructs.
2. You know IT put the whole earth under genjutsu right ? Put bee and his tailed beast under it? Heck obito put yagura and his tailed beast under it together. Also this is still irrelevant. All she has to do is mind control the leader of a hive mind and the hive mind is under her control

1. Kaguya has 5 space times. It's beyond her to reach 5 4d constructs.
2. You know IT put the whole earth under genjutsu right ? Put bee and his tailed beast under it? Heck obito put yagura and his tailed beast under it together. Also this is still irrelevant. All she has to do is mind control the leader of a hive mind and the hive mind is under her control
Can you kindly show in Kaguya's profile range where she has low multi range? Because she only has interdimensional and her realms only approved being solar sized
Only earth yeah which LBD still have her essences present elsewhere in the 3 universes + only effects undead beings

Can you kindly show in Kaguya's profile range where she has low multi range? Because she only has interdimensional and her realms only approved being solar sized
Only earth yeah which LBD still have her essences present elsewhere in the 3 universes + only effects undead beings
Also you need to prove the light can even touch LBD's essences due to them being having layered intangibility

I never said she has low multi range.
You seem to misunderstand me. LDB can only reach 3 4D constructs and kaguya can reach 5. It doesn't matter th size , you can't treat space time as distance coz the distance between each is unknown.

I don't care about the rest. The rule of a hive mind is control the leader and you control the rest. What exactly do you mean by undead beings

I never said she has low multi range.
You seem to misunderstand me. LDB can only reach 3 4D constructs and kaguya can reach 5. It doesn't matter th size , you can't treat space time as distance coz the distance between each is unknown.

I don't care about the rest. The rule of a hive mind is control the leader and you control the rest. What exactly do you mean by undead beings
Ok show me the part where it's accepted in a CRT that her realms are 4D + if they are indeed 4D, the range would already be low multi

No? Her essences are shown able to act on their own

Also you forgot her essences having layered intangibility which the light can't even touch also this regarding undead

Ok show me the part where it's accepted in a CRT that her realms are 4D + if they are indeed 4D, the range would already be low multi

No? Her essences are shown able to act on their own

Also you forgot her essences having layered intangibility which the light can't even touch also this regarding undead

Are you confusing 4D with universal ? Yes space times are 4d by default. It does not make them universal

They would all be under genjutsu.

Layered intangibility that light can't touch? Come on bro

Are you confusing 4D with universal ? Yes space times are 4d by default. It does not make them universal

They would all be under genjutsu.

Layered intangibility that light can't touch? Come on bro
And where's the CRT it's approved being 4D?

You need to show the range of Kaguya's IT can effect 3 universes

That what LBD has in her profile. Kaguya can't even interact with the essences at all while the essences can enter Kaguya's body and possess her

And where's the CRT it's approved being 4D?

You need to show the range of Kaguya's IT can effect 3 universes

That what LBD has in her profile. Kaguya can't even interact with the essences at all while the essences can enter Kaguya's body and possess her
1. Bro read the profile.
2. No I don't. Kaguya is in control of the main one. It's a hive mind. Which means all are under her control.
3. What are the essence made of. Define them and I'd give an answer if kaguya can interact with them

1. Bro read the profile.
2. No I don't. Kaguya is in control of the main one. It's a hive mind. Which means all are under her control.
3. What are the essence made of. Define them and I'd give an answer if kaguya can interact with them
1. Where
2. There is no main one. LBD host form itself is entirely made countless of essences
3. Uh idk, chocolate? I dont even know what a Demon Ghost is made of

1. Where
2. There is no main one. LBD host form itself is entirely made countless of essences
3. Uh idk, chocolate? I dont even know what a Demon Ghost is made of

Check her notes and abilities section. Space tims are 4D constructs.
2. That's the point lmao they are a hive mind. Meaning they are all controlled at once.
3. If you don't know how can I answer if she can interact..if they are just ghosts then kaguya has no problem interacting..if there is anything more lemme know.

Check her notes and abilities section. Space tims are 4D constructs.
2. That's the point lmao they are a hive mind. Meaning they are all controlled at once.
3. If you don't know how can I answer if she can interact..if they are just ghosts then kaguya has no problem interacting..if there is anything more lemme know.
A hive mind which means they can telepathy talk to each other, not they all controlled by one

Lady Bone Demon is not just a normal ghost, she's a demon ghost that's old as time itself. Normal ghosts do have shown to exist in the series

For the light to effect the mind, they need to touch the body. Unless it has shown otherwise
It’s easily deductible, light is not physical it has nothing to do with anything physical. The “light” here is just a chakra transformation of the regular Genjutsu operant to increase the range.

As Karo said, Both parties are present at the start of this hypothetical matchup, LBD won’t see a random light ray then say “oh look at that it’s 6 layers of genjutsu i need to lock in with my essences”

It’s easily deductible, light is not physical it has nothing to do with anything physical. The “light” here is just a chakra transformation of the regular Genjutsu operant to increase the range.

As Karo said, Both parties are present at the start of this hypothetical matchup, LBD won’t see a random light ray then say “oh look at that it’s 6 layers of genjutsu i need to lock in with my essences”
Light is physical tho? As it's a particle

what? no
photons are massless, It’s not a state of matter.

Edit: It doesn’t even matter since what it affects is the mind.
Massless but still physical

By default, all mind manip hax can only work if the opp has a brain + need to show a feat that it can touch a being with enhanced intangibility

By default, all mind manip hax can only work if the opp has a brain + need to show a feat that it can touch a being with enhanced intangibility
That’s not an argument i’m willing to die on.

Yeah, Tailed beast can get Genjutsu-ed when in their host where they are incorporeal.
And tbh Kaguya doesn’t even need the IT range to affect LBD since it’s just one person she needs to affect, she could just cast a normal genjutsu, which is something she’ll do in character.

That’s not an argument i’m willing to die on.

Yeah, Tailed beast can get Genjutsu-ed when in their host where they are incorporeal.
And tbh Kaguya doesn’t even need the IT range to affect LBD since it’s just one person she needs to affect, she could just cast a normal genjutsu, which is something she’ll do in character.
The tailed beasts still have organs like eyes tho?

Not one but countless as the host form is filled with many essences + in character, all she did is turn her head to the moon and activate the IT and making monologes + also constantly need assistant from her zetsu

What's touch gotta do with all of this?
Mind is an intangible thing in the first place. Even if I'm a normal human there is no way to touch my mind to manipulate it. Intangibility has to do with physical interactions. Minds are abstract so whether LBD is intangible or not her mind is still same abstract thing like every other mind. Unless you can somehow prove being intangible makes your mind more abstract than what it already is them I'm all ears.

Call the essence souls or ghost. They are inside a shared body or host. Light touches body and it's GG.
Also kaguya has regular genjutsu that needs no light. You can pick your poison

What's touch gotta do with all of this?
Mind is an intangible thing in the first place. Even if I'm a normal human there is no way to touch my mind to manipulate it. Intangibility has to do with physical interactions. Minds are abstract so whether LBD is intangible or not her mind is still same abstract thing like every other mind. Unless you can somehow prove being intangible makes your mind more abstract than what it already is them I'm all ears.

Call the essence souls or ghost. They are inside a shared body or host. Light touches body and it's GG.
Also kaguya has regular genjutsu that needs no light. You can pick your poison
By default, mind manip ability can only effect things with organs. And how does the light can touch layered intagibility? You need to prove that first and the mind being abstract is non existent arg here as there was no statement kaguya's light directly targets said abstraction considering it didnt worked on the undead like Minato

Touch the body but not the essences inside

Back