• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid (Post Flashpoint) vs Lady Bone Demon [0-2-1]

She can use mind hax to counter the beams too but that leads to incon

Via?

True
LBD can use mind hax to control Darkseid's omega beams, redirect it back to Darkseid. It shows in the comics that when the Omega Beams hit darkseid, it wounded him greatly

Last edited:
LBD can use mind hax to control Darkseid's omega beams, redirect it back to Darkseid. It shows in the comics that when the Omega Beams hit darkseid, it wounded him greatly
hell no

darkseid tanked his own omega beams
4MEBnMs.jpeg

and she is NOT hurting darkseid when she only scales to like 2 universes ☠️

Darkseid clearly stated himself that the Omega beams damaged him. Yes he can tank it but once is enough to hurt him a lot

dude

darkseids omega beams came from his own AP/or Superman's AP which was frikin 52 universes

LBD is not hurting darkseid with an AP/Dura like that

she has to resort to hax

dude

darkseids omega beams came from his own AP/or Superman's AP which was frikin 52 universes

LBD is not hurting darkseid with an AP/Dura like that

she has to resort to hax
Yes? That's literally my main argument. LBD using her mind hax to control darkseid, and just keep summoning more omega beams to direct it to himself

darkseid wincons

• can literally one shot by flexing his muscles/scales to 52 universes
  • way more skilled
  • lifting strength advantage
  • better durability
  • better stamina
  • smarter
  • type 1 concept hax

LBD wincons
- better hax

Yes? That's literally my main argument. LBD using her mind hax to control darkseid, and just keep summoning more omega beams to direct it to himself
LBD is NOT redirecting omega beams to darkseid whose durability scales to 52 universes

LBD would need the force similar to Darkseid's AP to pull such a feat

LBD is NOT redirecting omega beams to darkseid whose durability scales to 52 universes

LBD would need the force similar to Darkseid's AP to pull such a feat
Why would you need AP to redirect Darkseid Omega Beams? Superman was able to redirect it to Darkseid by just simply flying

What's stopping LBD from doing the same? Not only that, she can mind control darkseid himself to manually control the beams

darkseid wincons

• can literally one shot by flexing his muscles/scales to 52 universes
  • way more skilled
  • lifting strength advantage
  • better durability
  • better stamina
  • smarter
  • type 1 concept hax

LBD wincons
- better hax
Mostly useless when LBD's hax counters most Darkseid wincons. Also, LBD was able to outsmart Sun Wukong who is definitely more skilled than Darkseid

Why would you need AP to redirect Darkseid Omega Beams? Superman was able to redirect it to Darkseid by just simply flying
superman scales to 52 universes just like darkseid and actually has the lifting strength to redirect it unlike LBD

you need similar AP otherwise Darkseid is straight up not getting hurt by a force that only scales to 2 universes
What's stopping LBD from doing the same? Not only that, she can mind control darkseid himself to manually control the beams
she cant control the beams
she doesn't have the lifting strength or AP to do that

Mostly useless when LBD's hax counters most Darkseid wincons. Also, LBD was able to outsmart Sun Wukong who is definitely more skilled than Darkseid
Darkseid is more skilled than the entire lego monkey king verse
Darkseid has billions of years of fighting experience
. He regularly draws chess matches against Eclipso, a cosmic entity and former embodiment of God's Wrath, and built a spaceship larger than the state of New York. Darkseid is responsible for some of the most advanced scientific breakthroughs in the DCU, creating technology capable of penetrating the Source, accessing the realm of Anti-Life, stealing part of the Anti-Life Entity's power, combining and manipulating fragments of the Anti-Life Equation, and turning Mars into a copy of Apokolips. His mind is also extremely adaptable, capable of comprehending the warped dimension of Olympus without any effort, while Superman was completely bewildered by it. The Pre-Flashpoint emanation of Darkseid even remembers events from erased timelines, likely due to his higher-dimensional nature)

Darkseid is more skilled than Orion who did this
(Even without his divinity to help him, Orion was able to build the Genesis Box, a device capable of destroying and remaking the universe without Darkseid's taint. As a god of battle, Orion has stated there is very little about war and weaponry he doesn't know, using his knowledge to easily outsmart an immortal with centuries of experience in manipulating and planning
Darkseid has supergenius intelligence while LBD only has extraordinary genius and wukong only has average intelligence

superman scales to 52 universes just like darkseid and actually has the lifting strength to redirect it unlike LBD

you need similar AP otherwise Darkseid is straight up not getting hurt by a force that only scales to 2 universes

she cant control the beams
she doesn't have the lifting strength or AP to do that

Darkseid is more skilled than the entire lego monkey king verse
Darkseid has billions of years of fighting experience
. He regularly draws chess matches against Eclipso, a cosmic entity and former embodiment of God's Wrath, and built a spaceship larger than the state of New York. Darkseid is responsible for some of the most advanced scientific breakthroughs in the DCU, creating technology capable of penetrating the Source, accessing the realm of Anti-Life, stealing part of the Anti-Life Entity's power, combining and manipulating fragments of the Anti-Life Equation, and turning Mars into a copy of Apokolips. His mind is also extremely adaptable, capable of comprehending the warped dimension of Olympus without any effort, while Superman was completely bewildered by it. The Pre-Flashpoint emanation of Darkseid even remembers events from erased timelines, likely due to his higher-dimensional nature)

Darkseid is more skilled than Orion who did this
(Even without his divinity to help him, Orion was able to build the Genesis Box, a device capable of destroying and remaking the universe without Darkseid's taint. As a god of battle, Orion has stated there is very little about war and weaponry he doesn't know, using his knowledge to easily outsmart an immortal with centuries of experience in manipulating and planning
Darkseid has supergenius intelligence while LBD only has extraordinary genius and wukong only has average intelligence
Where does it show you need AP or lifting strength to redirect the Omega beams? Show me the comic issue, only thing there was to redirect was with outsmarting. You are talking about something that isn't backed up and contradicted by evidence

All the intelligent feats you mentioned are mostly useless, this is about battle IQ, strategy, EQ, PSI and ST Planning. Not FSIQ, Knowledge, Tech and etc

You forgot to mention that Wukong was fighting multiple enemies with each having different abilities in his long thousand years of battle experience which boosts his BIQ. Darkseid has the life experience but lack battle ones, as Darkseid is mostly sitting on the throne or lack the powerful foes to challenge him

Where does it show you need AP or lifting strength to redirect the Omega beams? Show me the comic issue, only thing there was to redirect was with outsmarting. You are talking about something that isn't backed up and contradicted by evidence
you need AP and lifting strength to redirect something that scales higher than you, that is literally the rules of this wiki

do you want me to make a question and answers thread about this?
You forgot to mention that Wukong was fighting multiple enemies with each having different abilities in his long thousand years of battle experience which boosts his BIQ. Darkseid has the life experience but lack battle ones, as Darkseid is mostly sitting on the throne or lack the powerful foes to challenge him
wukong has thousands of years of battle experience

darkseid has billions of years of battle experience

i wonder who the more skilled person is

you need AP and lifting strength to redirect something that scales higher than you, that is literally the rules of this wiki

do you want me to make a question and answers thread about this?

wukong has thousands of years of battle experience

darkseid has billions of years of battle experience

i wonder who the more skilled person is
So you are saying that even though LBD was mind controling Darkseid, she can't make Darkseid himself redirect his own omega beams?

He doesn't have that much battle experience. Even if he does, it's only against weak opponents or the opponents that have similar abilities. Having more experience doesn't mean you are more skilled

Last edited:
So you are saying that even though LBD was mind controling Darkseid, she can't make Darkseid himself redirect his own omega beams?
she is not redirecting something that is like 50 universes stronger than her

LBD didn't start with mind control against wukong?? why would she against darkseid??

even if she is somehow able to redirect it, nothing would happen because of Darkseid's durability
He doesn't have that much battle experience. Even if he does, it's only against weak opponents or the opponents that have similar abilities.
weak opponents seriously? Darkseid is literally more skilled than orion who is infinitely stronger than LBD

she is not redirecting something that is like 50 universes stronger than her

LBD didn't start with mind control against wukong?? why would she against darkseid??

even if she is somehow able to redirect it, nothing would happen because of Darkseid's durability

weak opponents seriously? Darkseid is literally more skilled than orion who is infinitely stronger than LBD
You just kept repeating the same old claims, yet refused to acknowledge the things I mentioned like Wukong's resistance. Why would she needs higher AP to mind control darkseid, to command the omega beams? Not like Darkseid has any resistance to it at all

Wdym nothing would happened? I already show you two comic scans multiple times that Darkseid does indeed get damaged greatly by his own omega beams, and that only with one. If multiple, Darkseid would be a goner

You are making irrelevant arguments now, strawmanning what I said. This is regarding their battle experience, tied to intelligence which crossverse power level has no influence in this one

You just kept repeating the same old claims,
well yeah i kinda have to because you don't seem to understand AP and vs rules here
yet refused to acknowledge the things I mentioned like Wukong's resistance.
Wukong doesn't have resistance to it. we go off with what profiles say. if u want his resistance added, then make a CRT
Why would she needs higher AP to mind control darkseid, to command the omega beams? Not like Darkseid has any resistance to it at all
this is a strawman
Wdym nothing would happened? I already show you two comic scans multiple times that Darkseid does indeed get damaged greatly by his own omega beams, and that only with one. If multiple, Darkseid would be a goner
darkseid got damaged by his own omega beams because it scales to his AP, LBD doesn't, she is too weak
You are making irrelevant arguments now, strawmanning what I said. This is regarding their battle experience, tied to intelligence which crossverse power level has no influence in this one
i did not strawman you here

you straight up just said, "it's only against weak opponents or the opponents that have similar abilities."

well yeah i kinda have to because you don't seem to understand AP and vs rules here

Wukong doesn't have resistance to it. we go off with what profiles say. if u want his resistance added, then make a CRT

this is a strawman

darkseid got damaged by his own omega beams because it scales to his AP, LBD doesn't, she is too weak

i did not strawman you here

you straight up just said, "it's only against weak opponents or the opponents that have similar abilities."
And where's your attack my claim? I don't see any

We already gone through this at the first page of this thread, which you didn't bother responded to

Elaborate it

You are trying to make refutations to a non existent claim

I'm simply saying that from Darkseid's perpective. In Darkseid's perpective, all the enemies he fought are weak so he doesn't need to do much during the fight. Hence he was able to get outsmarted by Superman in a fight because Superman actually has better experience in fighting relative opponents despite being only 30+ year old

We already gone through this at the first page of this thread, which you didn't bother responded to
because you're not listening to me duh???

i asked a staff member if LBD can redirect it and he said you need proof of LBD redirecting attacks to that scale which she doesn't have

@Lloydblitzed you agree LBD can't redirect Darkseid's omega beams because of the strength difference right?

Back