• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Kaguya Otsutsuki (7-2-2) (GRACE)

Not with Portals. I don’t see that in her ability section.

If you’re referring to what was linked to that quote, i doubt that can harm Kaguya. Since it really doesn’t scale anywhere.
The portals stuff were kinda outdated + she has teleportations which can teleport anywhere between 3 uni

Well
due to lack of wincons this is a stomp then
since LBD has an advantage in every way possible and Kaguya is limited to base.

Kaguya isn't surviving this
No one said she is. Doesn't change the fact that match stats and ladybone is under genjutsu.

Also why tf would you restrict kaguya to base. She is literally so much weaker that restricting her to base maks me think you made this match purposely for ladybone to win

A stomp would mean that Kaguya has NO wincoins agains the other
No
Also why tf would you restrict kaguya to base
Thats what i’m saying lol
just use SBA and get it over with
this is a spite thread.

Show me where Kaguya used Genjustu once (not counting the IT)
She has only one onscreen battle broski and she wasn't gonna use that on resistant sasuke and naruto lol. Hagoromo i make a statement though that she used genjutsu a lot to control people on earth after the first IT.

Once again I cannot believe a 2c Character is facing a low5b character and her meager 4c key was restricted for what? What TF is this match?
No

this is a spite thread.
I'm in disbelief bro

No
What?
A Spite Thread is made in order to humiliate one of the characters by making them lose without standing a chance or to enrage the fans of the character.

Just because Kaguya can use her wincoins faster doesn't make it a spite thread. "Kaguya doesn't stand a chance" while having Deco, Paralysis, far higher LS, Chakra hiding and Extraordinary Perception to detect the invisbile LBD clone

No

this is a spite thread.
Isn't a spite thread means you go humiliate the char and enrage the fans? That wasn't my intent tho

What?

Just because Kaguya can use her wincoins faster doesn't make it a spite thread. "Kaguya doesn't stand a chance" while having Deco, Paralysis, far higher LS, Chakra hiding and Extraordinary Perception to detect the invisbile LBD clone
Give one valuable reason as to why a 4c key would be restricted against a 2c Character. I'm waiting

Give one valuable reason as to why a 4c key would be restricted against a 2c Character. I'm waiting
I mean chars with lower tiers can be highly haxed and stomp chars much higher tiers than them. An example would be Yhwach with his passive Almighty, many people would restrict that as he can stomp many chars higher that it include outer chars

how about you tell me why how her 4 wincoins are irrelevant first?
Restrictions are placed because if those restrictions are removed it would result in a stomp I.e speed equalised to prevent a blitz. If kaguya 4c key does not make this match a stomp then restricting it is just being bias lmao.

I never said kaguya wincons are irrelevant. I have infact told you that kaguya wins via normal genjutsu. I'm just amazed as to how far you want ladybone to win that you'd restrict a key without any viable reason. Like dude lady bone resist almost all if not all of her abilities in her amp. Wtf was the point of that?

I mean chars with lower tiers can be highly haxed and stomp chars much higher tiers than them. An example would be Yhwach with his passive Almighty, many people would restrict that as he can stomp many chars higher that it include outer chars
Nah, instead let's make Kaguya make even more of LBD's hax unusuable
All previous resistances, plus Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (The Jūbi cannot be sensed through traditional means as it gives off the same sensations as the natural energy circulating throughout the world).

Okay what ability does amped kaguya have that makes this a stomp

What?

Kaguya wil have more viable wincons in her IT key.
Then put both forms at peak.
not base where one is Unutterable in an advantage

Back