• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nymph if she can rewrite Ophelia's plot or something. If it's not something like that, then her rewinding time + hacking + probability/luck should give her the win.

It's fairly OOC for Nymph to use the cards in combat, doubt that she will unless she is forced to.

Although she does use the other abilities when she can (the hacking mostly)

Basically Ophelia's main problem is getting around her hacking. If she can, she easily has the edge in direct combat.

Mind and Memory Manip probably won't work due to Ophelia's nature as a witch so that just leaves her Power Null. Does her time, probability and dream rely on her cards? Under what condition is she allowed to use them?

Mind and memory are actually quite potent so they could work (planetary in scale)

They do rely on the cards and she can use them whenever she wants, it's just OOC so she can be killed before she uses them. Kinda like Reinhard with his spear

This kinda doesn't prevent Ophelia from punching her to death

? No it doesn't. The Aphrodite Deploy does, but that's Pandora Nymph. She can still mindhax/memoryhax/power neg though

When she sings it temporally paralyzes you but you get over it soon. That's still enough time for her to do something.

Nymph doesn't sing in battle tho. Paradise Song isn't singing, it's an attack

Actually Nymph has used paradise song to destroy communication and use it as a physical attack. Either way nymph can turn invisible or just disperse her body.

Ophelia can sense other beings. She is also as strong as Nymph so she ain't destroying her body instantly

? She can sense people hiding in pocket realities. I'm positive that she could sense her while she is invisible

No? I'm saying that Nymph hiding her signal won't be useful because Ophelia sense energy.

That's because Hiyori has a radar. But still where was it stated that it only worked on radio waves when it has done much more than that?

Never said that it works only on radio waves. I said that those are the main way. Especially because for Nymph it was just more difficult to track Ikaros, not impossible

Oh I remember the only thing Chaos is using is her perception thing. She had done the same thing to sugata. That is not really a radar thing though. I was wrong Hiyori has hacking but not a radar.

That's what Elione said. Too bad that this is now a stomp since Ophelia is High 7-C tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back