• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's other 7Cs in AGK aside from just Akame....

There's Wave who's barely weaker then herd, there's Kurome who's probably the strongest 7C in AGK.

For a guy who says a lot about using different characters you sure use the same AGK characters.

The rest don't have hax as far as i am aware, the characters i want to use range from being op to being stupidly broken, shia is the former, but still is probably too much for the other akame ga kill cast.

The funny thing is with said hax Akame is still significantly weaker then Akame as long as she has all her puppets.

8 puppets>OHKO

I am just trying to make a fair match up here, since you insist, what exactly could kurome or wave possibly do to shia?

This is like the weirdest fight ever. Two cute innocent looking girls are about to fight, or at least that's what one may think lol.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I am just trying to make a fair match up here, since you insist, what exactly could kurome or wave possibly do to shia?
Kurome could completely surround her with her puppets and get a great range advantage using her danger beast, and still hold her own in CQC.

Wave has full body covering armor, so CQC is great for him.

There's really no reason to use Akame over Kurome here, different character, makes the match more interesting etc.

@William Both aren't innocent, shia is a straight savage, hajime's savagery rubbed off on her.

@Gargoyle Shia has two different precogs, one which allows her to see 2 seconds into the future and another which activates when she is danger, plus she can fly and has regen, don't know if wave can handle that having armor doesn't mean much and kurome don't know if she can take shia.

If you insist i can change it to kurome or wave though.

I know bro... One is a freaking crazy killing machine and the other is a calm and cool killing machine...

Then Akame's never hitting her and Kurome's a better matchup, if anything that proves my point.

Kurome's the best choice.

Yeah with precognition, Shia will know and just fly around.

Gonna wait for some thoughts before voting.

Back