• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurogane Ikki (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry/Eiyuutan) Stat Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
KaenDragneel123 said:
Alakabamm said:
Just out of curiosity, are you calcing the giant icicle spear that was shattered during the Touka/Shizuku fight?
From what I remember, that just happend in the anime
In the manga that never happend

I dunnon about the novels
That happened in the novels too.

Well... and in the novels Shikuzu freeze 50 persons too? Or is just a manga only feat?

Because i was going to calc that

(And after that Stella's Fire Pillar which name is too long)

KaenDragneel123 said:
Well... and in the novels Shikuzu freeze 50 persons too? Or is just a manga only feat?
Because i was going to calc that

(And after that Stella's Fire Pillar which name is too long)
Yes, she did freeze 50 people on the novel. I don't think you need to calc Karthatherio Salamandra, since it can be scaled to Ouma's Kusanagi, and it was agreed earlier here that Kusanagi would most likely be MCB level.

Kusanagi (µ£êÞ╝¬Õë▓Òéèµû¡ÒüñÕñ®Ú¥ìÒü«Õñºþê¬Òé»ÒéÁÒâèÒé«lit., Moon Severing Sky Dragon's Talon): Ouma's strongest Noble Art. By condensing his magic into Ryuuzume, Ouma can compress the surrounding air into his Device, creating powerful storm like blades that can easily surpass 50 meters in height. The Kusanagi's full strength easily surpass even Stella's Katharterio Salamandra and was able to turn the Hagun Academy's school buildings, practice arenas and asphalt paving the roads into rubble. The Kusanagi, however, has a flaw in the fact that the power drops with each usage, evident when Ouma noted a decrease in power by the third usage during his short fight against Nene.

so Kusanagi > Katharterio Salamandra

How can you scale that?

@KaenDragneel It didn't "easily" surpass Karthatherio Salamandra. They were evenly matched for some time, and then Kusanagi started winning.

@Alakabamm Kusanagi only scales to Stella and Nene, but she already has better feats anyway.

Alakabamm said:
Huh? His feat sounds a lot better than Stellas
It is better. But not to the point where it can't be scaled. At least in my opinion. I'm going to copy and paste their fight from the novel here.

"A sword of light and heat against a sword of storm-winds. Both blades were more than fifty meters long, each an attack beyond the norm. With only thirty meters between the users, their reach was surely more than enough. If they both swung down on their opponent at the same time like this, they would clash.

In an instant, the fire and wind from the two blades of magic intertwining rained sparks, came undone, destroyed the surroundings together as a tempest of flame.

'Eeeeeeekkk!'

At the white-hot tempest that was blowing and burning away everything, the Hagure sisters screamed. No, everyone else in that place including them protected themselves with magic, curled up their bodies, and just narrowly managed to stand firm. If they lost focus even a little, their bodies would've been blown far away, and probably would've taken an impact as if they had fallen off a skyscraper. That was why everyone protected themselves desperately. It was a battle beyond what ordinary knights could bear to watch. But―

Before long, the clash between the sword of fire and the sword of wind began to break down. The one beginning to crumble was―the Crimson Princess.

N-No way!

With creaking sounds, Stella's two hands with which she boasted of physical strength beyond the norm and begun to feel a pressure she had never felt before. Her heels were slowly sinking into the ground, and the asphalt under them were cracking to pieces. At being shown this reality, Stella was astonished.

I'm losing in strength? Me…?

It was her first time experiencing it. The reason was because her plan of using Katharterio Salamandra to see her opponent's response had collapsed in an instant.

It was natural. Up to now, not a single person had ever taken or turned back Katharterio Salamandra, the Noble Art that the Crimson Princess was proud of. She had not learned anything about her opponent with it.

Stella had no experience dealing with this situation. If she had no experience, she could not come up with a response.

What should I do…?

Gradually, gradually. The beautiful cross being made by the swords of fire and wind began to lose its shape. The sword of windstorm was pushing into the wind of fire, shaving through the blade of light with a cyclone spinning like a rock drill.

Finally, Katharterio Salamandra's blade form was cut through. And Kusanagi fell toward Stella's head.

Oh―no―

Stella, in the instant just before the pressure fell on her from above, could not move to avoid it. And at the same level where the two collided, the others were protecting their bodies with all their strength, and couldn't rush in to help. Stella couldn't avoid this strike. Her defeat was certain."

Damn, that was bigger than i thought it would be.

@KaenDragneel Here it is:

"Pierce the blue sky, blaze of purgatory."

"The moment Stella pointed her L├ªvatein up at the air, the flames covering the sword burned with more fury and heat―and soon the sword lost its form, taking the shape of a pillar of light that melted the arena's domed roof.

ÒÇîW-What is thiiiiis!!!ÒÇì

ÒÇîThis is too insane! Is she still human!?ÒÇì

The blade that easily extended a hundred meters upward was shining with the sun's own brilliance, an unopposable scarlet conflagration. For this A-Rank knight, the Crimson Princess, it was her strongest Noble Art. Stella no longer intended to fight with a sword. She would no longer be overconfident. Ikki was a swordsman who far surpassed her, and because she admitted that, she chose to end this battle by destroying the arena with her unfair talent.

"It's over. Accept your loss. That should be easier on you too."

Just before unleashing her attack, she spoke those words with a dragon's dispassion. Stella had believed that anyone strong enough to overwhelm her like this would triumph elsewhere no matter the difficulties, but she hadn't accounted for this boy whose lack of talent forced him onto the path of a Failed Knight. That was why Stella would defeat Ikki for his sake as well, using the absolute power of her talent!

"Katharterio Salamandra╬Ü╬▒╬©╬▒¤ü¤ä╬«¤ü╬╣╬┐ ╬ú╬▒╬╗╬▒╬╝╬¼╬¢╬┤¤ü╬▒―!!!" [8]

The descending blade of light knew only ruination, burning the entire arena."

Sufficent to make a pixel scaling with the manga for the width

And 100 for the lengtj

And I'll calc the power of that sh*T

(Yes, I still want to calc that)

9.28163420625*10^8 J = 0.2218363816 Tons of TNT = Room Level+ (but considering that the pilar was over a 100 of meters, and this is close to Building Level, I think we can say that this is Building Level).

KaenDragneel123 said:
9.28163420625*10^8 J = 0.2218363816 Tons of TNT = Room Level+ (but considering that the pilar was over a 100 of meters, and this is close to Building Level, I think we can say that this is Building Level).
Did you calculate the feat from the novel, or is there an actual video in the series for this? It could be that when she sliced the ice into 4 pieces, the ice should have moved a lot faster.

This is the calc where the giant ice pillar lands on Touka, right?

And if we powerscale Ikki from this feat

We have:

Room Level Base

Likely Building Level Ittou Shura

Likely Large Building Level Ittou Razetsu

KaenDragneel123 said:
I am seeing that only the dome was ripped from the blast, while the blast of fire went up continuously in the air?.Perhaps if you can get the height of top of the screen to the bottom of the dome (this should be similar to a cylinder), perhaps there is an equation where you use to find the energy released.

http://www.endmemo.com/physics/radenergy.php (Radiation Enery Calc)

Since the fire was around orage red, we could probably find the temperature.

I used E= M x C x deltaT

Using the air mass, air specific heat capacity and Stella Noble Art temperature (3000 degrees C)

Actually, Kaen, you should be using the radiation calculator because the one you are using is for changes in temperature of a mass. Stella didn't just heat it up, she also maintained it and heated up the subsequent area as well.

That said, I think the end energy result should be similar.

I'm aware that it does and Iwandesu didn't appear to have a problem with how I calc'ed my own fire pillar feat on Narutoforums. But I suppose it doesn't matter because using the entire energy she exhausted maintaining the fire sword isn't AP.

Alakabamm said:
I'm aware that it does and Iwandesu didn't appear to have a problem with how I calc'ed my own fire pillar feat on Narutoforums. But I suppose it doesn't matter because using the entire energy she exhausted maintaining the fire sword isn't AP.
Is a low end somewhat

And If it doesn't matter then you correct me because you want to

No, I'm giving feedback. I'd assumed that you had used the other method.

Also, responding to calcs makes me think more about my own, which is good.

As a matter of fact, your method gives me a much higher result for the calc I did before so I am going to see if I can apply it for that. Thanks.

Alakabamm said:
No, I'm giving feedback. I'd assumed that you had used the other method.
Also, responding to calcs makes me think more about my own, which is good.
I'm just saying that if you tell me to use another "better" method and then tell me it doesn't matter, then what is the aim to correct?.

BTW, if you are going to be scaling with her calc then you should make a personal blog with all the relevant calc info and link it to the appropriate page.

Crazystarf said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Crazystarf/Stella's_Fire_Sword
Considering that this series has walls being smashed to bits and entire stadiums worth of ice being frozen, I believe this value fits. Solid building level.
Again, that method is really

Not the best

Is a fire pillar

Not just heat I a random surface

And how is solid Building Level 15 tons?

Thank you for the help, but the calc is just... Just give a couple of days to repair my PC

With "E= MxCxT" and your measures

Gives a result of 1.40539196823*10^11 J (City Block Level+)

Sufficent to rival with a "MCBL Attack"

A fire pillar needs to have surface area, which is similar to a cylinder. Also, building level starts from 11 (1.1*10^1) to around a 100 tons, so this value should fit.

Also that stadium has a diameter of a 100 metres, which is way bigger than a regular building.

Shizuku's ice freezing of the battlefield to this as well.

Edit: How did you get mass? You would need to find the thickness of the rooftop as well to find it.

Crazystarf said:
A fire pillar needs to have surface area, which is similar to a cylinder. Also, building level starts from 11 (1.1*10^1) to around a 100 tons, so this value should fit.
Also that stadium has a diameter of a 100 metres, which is way bigger than a regular building.

Edit: How did you get mass? You would need to find the thickness of the rooftop as well to find it.
Air density is 1.225 Kg/m^3

D x V = M

And... Building Level is 0.25 to 2 Tons... That is City Block Level (And my result translate to 33.58 Tona of TNT, sighly over 2 times your)

KaenDragneel123 said:
Crazystarf said:

Air density is 1.225 Kg/m^3
D x V = M

And... Building Level is 0.25 to 2 Tons... That is City Block Level (And my result translate to 33.58 Tona of TNT, sighly over 2 times your)
What is the radius of the audience seat compared to the actual stadium? I would need that to solve for the radius of blast pillar.

Edit: 26.9 Tons of TNT places you at City Block Level. Anyways, either MCdeltaT or the radiation equation works (except we don't know the exact value of C).

Guys. Where did Room Level as a base for Rakudai come from? I was thinking of adding additonal tiers for Ikki since he can go up to 8-C to 8-B with Ittou amps.

Depending on what number in Room Level his base is, he could be Large Building or City-Block.

In this case, Ikki's base form already has wall+ level AP, so I would like to know what happens if Ikki's speed and strength grows from 10 to a 100 times (Ittou Shura/Rasetsu increases a person's physical abilities for a limited amount of time).

It is very possible that Ikki's AP can rise up from 10 to 100 times as well, considering that this ability works very much like Kaio-Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back