• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurogane Ikki (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry/Eiyuutan) Stat Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But where do we get hus base stats from? Or rather, where did we get wall+ or room level ap?

Gemmysaur said:
Yes. But where do we get hus base stats from? Or rather, where did we get wall+ or room level ap?
His regular speed is over supersonic (Mach 1.77). Considering he is normally able to move that fast without any enhancements, it is likely that he is much, much stronger than a regular martial artist in this case (he could be around base Kotomine Kirei's level).

We also have characters who can freeze an entire stadium's worth of ice, which is more than likely building level (the stadium is over 100 m in diameter, so it's pretty big), and Ikki is able to harm characters that have that kind of durability using only his Itto Shura.

So this would mean that for harming a building level character would.mean he would have building level AP as well.

His speed has not much to do with his AP. His physical strength is superhuman, yes, but he can't be compared to Kirei as Kirei's stats is from magic while Ikki's is his natural stats.

Other characters don't have much say in this matter as well unless they have impressive durability that Ikki can still hurt. Your examples are AP (freezing 100m) and does not contribute to durability.

Most if not everyone in Rakudaj are glass cannons, especially Ikki who only amps AP and speed with his Ittou amps.

Normally, a character's AP and their durability are irrelevant, as a character can release powerful attacks while being a glass cannon as you said. However, I would like to mention that while TRAVEL speed is not alway relevant to a character's AP (lower tier charcters can travel many times faster than light), combat speed absoutely should (you can find torque from sword swings), as Itto Shura increaeses the movement/limb speed as well as travel speed as well as strength.

It is shown characters in these series are capable of moving and reacting at over at least hypersonic speeds (Shizuku vs Touka had speeds going up much higher than that).

It is stated that an average knight is capable of increasing their strength and speed up many times greater than normal. Ikki Touka is unable to do this normally, this Itto Shura/Rasetsu. This allows Ikki to stand up (if not outright beat) magicians that are able to enhance their strength

Also, Shizuku's ice freezing feat (from water to ice) is quite higher what I expected it to be in terms of TNT. You'll see it in the blog soon.

Crazystarf said:
Also, Shizuku's ice freezing feat (from water to ice) is quite higher what I expected it to be in terms of TNT. You'll see it in the blog soon.
please, dont fuse manga and anime scans

And I have a question: Touka really pulverized the Ice? I have some problems accepting that

Shizuku made the ice. Shizuku should be able to take her own attacks as well so her durability should be similar to her AP. Touka taking Shizuku down in a single hit means that she was just stronger.

edit: blog posted.

So... Low 7-C Shikuzu?

And Ittou Shura is stronger... Just imagine Razetsu (Town Level Ikki bitches)

And Base Ikki should be Multi-City Block Level at least

KaenDragneel123 said:
So... Low 7-C Shikuzu?
And Ittou Shura is stronger... Just imagine Razetsu (Town Level Ikki bitches)

And Base Ikki should be Multi-City Block Level at least
Not really, since magic > physical stats in Rakudai.

Crazystarf said:
When Ikki uses Itto Shura, let's just say that his AP increases a LOT more than what you think it does.
Oh really? I personally don't remember any feats from Shura-amped Ikki, since he always one-shots people with it. Also, i don't buy Shizuku's durability being equal to her AP.

NotEvenHuman said:
Crazystarf said:
When Ikki uses Itto Shura, let's just say that his AP increases a LOT more than what you think it does.
Oh really? I personally don't remember any feats from Shura-amped Ikki, since he always one-shots people with it. Also, i don't buy Shizuku's durability being equal to her AP.
Ittou sometime = One shot

You can only powerscale

And Shizuku survived a serious hit from Touka, who is obviously stronger

The verse is obviously not-glasscanon (Except for Ikki's Ittou Shura/Razetsu)

Crazystarf said:
Itto Razetsu >= Touka's Raikiri. Ikki used Razetsu because he knew there was no way he could win using Shura.
Actually, in the novels, he only used Rasetsu after he realized that Raikiri was going to hit first. Not because he didn't think he had a chance with Shura.

NotEvenHuman said:
Crazystarf said:
Itto Razetsu >= Touka's Raikiri. Ikki used Razetsu because he knew there was no way he could win using Shura.
Actually, in the novels, he only used Rasetsu after he realized that Raikiri was going to hit first. Not because he didn't think he had a chance with Shura.
Razetsu is ten times shura

So...

KaenDragneel123 said:
Yeah
Because Touka > Shura

(Can we create a "second part" for this thread? Is starting to be so long and extend)
That's what happens when we turn a thread about the stats of one character into a thread about the entire freaking verse.

Crazystarf said:
I said that we can't compare Ikki's stats with Kirei's because his rated Room Level and Supersonic stats are his base physical stats, while Kirei's are done through reinforcement and command seals.

You also discuss his speed when I only ask regarding his AP, hence my comment that his speed has not much to do with his AP as it does on his Striking Strength. Speed is a factor in Attack Potency, yes, but it was never the point of my question. My question was 'where' the Room Level rating for his AP came from.

Lower tier characters travelling at lightspeed is irrelevant and given the verse in question, unlikely. I don't even know where that one came from.

No one has shown anything hypersonic reflexes other than Ikki and Touka themselves, and that is while amped.

~ Ikki's stats rise with Ittou Shura and Razetsu. His reflexes seem to increase as well, probably due to enhanced brain activity, as he can effectively cut of or minimize some of his senses or body functions in favor of others (e.g. disabling his color perception to raise his motion perception), which he can afford when his physical stats rise.

~ Touka has very poor eyesight so she has to wear glasses. Yet, when fighting, she does not use it. This is because of her control over electricity. She disables her eyesight completely and senses the electric pulses in her opponent or something to that effect.

~ Shizuku may have fought well against Touka but remember that Raikiri only goes MHS in tiny bursts. Iirc, she reacted to Touka's preparation for Raikiri, than the technique itself. She, imo, does not have hypersonic reflexes but she can see well enough the supersonic movement of Touka's iaijutsu (the art of quickdraw) that is required for Raikiri.

Lastly, average knights are capable of strength and speed amps, yes. But no one in the verse, other than Ikki has amps that go up to Kaioken levels. Heck, his exceeds Kaioken, iirc, as that only has up to x20 while Razetsu goes x100. That's a big difference as, in rpg terms, a knight has 20 atk + 10 atk (magic amp) = 30, while Ikki's goes 20atk x 10 (Shura) = 200.

TL;DR, please, if you know how his Room Level AP and Durability (as does everyone else in the verse) became his base stats, answer my question on how we got that. I did their speeds (the mach1.77) here and not the strength so I have no idea where Room Level came from.

Also, this Room Level was from before we started fiddling with the verse's stats. It could've been wrong as was the originally listed speed, the more magically-inclined fighters (Shizuku and Stella) and the skill descriptions (or the lack thereof).

@Gemmysaur I honestly have no idea how Room level became his base stats. IIRC, the one who made the pages for Rakudai was Celestial Pegasus. Maybe we should ask him?

If we find some attack he did that is impressive, regardless of base or either Ittou amps, we could scale him from there. Sadly, the best I can think of is when he broke Touka's blade (iirc, can't remember clearly) with Razetsu-amped Raikou, though that's not quantifiable since we have no idea of the durability of their weapons.

Yeah, we should probably contact him. I'll message his profile later I guess.

Yeah, Ikki doesn't really have any quantifiable AP feats, sadly. Maybe we can scale him from Touka cutting Shizuku's ice block in their fight?

Alright then.

Gemmysaur said:
If we find some attack he did that is impressive, regardless of base or either Ittou amps, we could scale him from there. Sadly, the best I can think of is when he broke Touka's blade (iirc, can't remember clearly) with Razetsu-amped Raikou, though that's not quantifiable since we have no idea of the durability of their weapons.
Yeah, we should probably contact him. I'll message his profile later I guess.
well, weapons doesnt break, they actually witstood the user attacks and powers

This is going to be completely off base, however,

KE = 0.5(Ikki's weight)(1.77*41.66 m/s)^2. Assuming Ikki is 65 kg, this would give us 0.0028 tons of TNT. Assuming Ikki punches with full force, he should be able to generate this much KE.

This puts Ikki at wall level.

KaenDragneel123 said:
well, weapons doesnt break, they actually witstood the user attacks and powers
Ittou Shura losing out to Raikiri

The two knights put their entire bodies into it, and followed through with their slashes! The flash of lightning from the attack released by steel. The mutual strike that crossed the shortest distance―Raikiri was just slightly faster!

―Not good!

Ittou Razetsu description according to Ikki himself during his fight with Touka

One minute was too long. Right now, he just needed one second!

So be it, he'll sharpen his soul.

Vision, taste, hearing, touch, smell―right now he didn't need any of them. In this instant, he didn't even need to breathe. Abandoning all of those things, he concentrated the strength left over.

Ikki breaking Touka's weapon, Narukami

The flash of lighting from colliding steel. That air that was blasted away. The collision gave birth to lightning and thunder that could be witnessed hundreds of miles away, carrying away all color and sound―

*crack*

In the long silence afterward, the shrill sound of steel breaking echoed in the venue.

And then… the sound of someone falling.

The spectators who had shut their eyes at the dazzling radiance timidly opened their eyes again, and looked toward the ring.

The thing that had been broken was―Narukami.

The one who had fallen midway on the righteous path of knights was Touka Toudou, the Raikiri.

That's the best attack power feat I can think of for Ikki.

So maybe we should scale him from Touka after all? She has an actual feat, and since the only thing the anime changed in the Shizuku vs Touka fight was Touka destroying the ice on the arena and Shizuku creating water to freeze the arena, we should be able to use the feat where Touka cuts the block of ice that Shizuku dropped on her.

NotEvenHuman said:
So maybe we should scale him from Touka after all? She has an actual feat, and since the only thing the anime changed in the Shizuku vs Touka fight was Touka destroying the ice on the arena and Shizuku creating water to freeze the arena, we should be able to use the feat where Touka cuts the block of ice that Shizuku dropped on her.
It wasnt full pulverization? Or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back