• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give this to Ninetales.

1) Kurama's uncontrollable state without a Jinchuriki and weakness to mind attacks

2) Ninetales has Confuse Ray to further make Kurama crazy. It can absord its fire attacks, increase its own stats, create illusions, burn Kurama and severely damage him with Hex, and trap him with Fire Spin. Ninetales' small size will also (I imagine) make it harder for Kurama to lock on to it, especially as Kurama can't focus his power.

I cant believe hwat is basically a literal DEMON nine tailed GIANT FOX...loses to nother much much smaller nine tailed fox.

I vote Ninetales due to veratility of abilities.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha *inhales* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *inhales again* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *starts coughing from laughting so hard*

Haha, Oh...OK...Ninetailes FTRA.

I'll go with Ninetails as well.

It has Confuse Ray to... Well confuse Kurama and Nasty Plot to boost it's power and it could possibly get a burn effect on Kurama.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'll go with Ninetails as well.
It has Confuse Ray to... Well confuse Kurama and Nasty Plot to boost it's power and it could possibly get a burn effect on Kurama.
burn gets eliminated via regen and confuse ray cant do much about aoe

you should put better motivation

@Ricsi

LOL! Hold on... You legitimately voted for Ninetails FRA!. The only person to give a detailed argument was GoldenScorpions and I gave almost the exact same reason he did... But you try and debate my reasoning?

Anyway, Regenerationn doesn't negate burn, Kurama will still feel the pain of the continues burn and he will waste chakra regenerating.

Second, what does AoE half to do with Confuse Ray?. It's not like Kurama is a massive distance away nor would he try and gain distance because of hid violent nature he'll likely try and smash Ninetails which means getting in close.

burn is an enemy getting burned...

he pointed out mind manipulation, immunity to fire, hex, can can trap him and his size

Kurama doesn't have fire attacks so that part of his argument isn't needed. The size argument is apparent... Meaning you don't really need the reasoning.

Mind Manipulation and Hex are the two things I didn't add as I didn't think I needed to repeat exactly what GoldenScorpions said.

Yes burn is an enemy getting burn but the effects don't go away after one burn.

Mind Manipulation and Hex are the two things I didn't add as I didn't think I needed to repeat exactly what GoldenScorpions said.

GoldenScorpions and I gave almost the exact same reason he did.

seems legit

People are rating this confuse ray too high. It is an ability with a 50% chance to make the opponent hurt himself, if it does not make Kurama hurt himself then he is Ninetails is screwed lean towards Kurama via Bijuu Bomb and fire/ wind manipulation.

Edit: especially if Ninetails does not use it instantly.

Rocker1189 said:
People are rating this confuse ray too high. It is an ability with a 50% chance to make the opponent hurt himself, if it does not make Kurama hurt himself then he is Ninetails is screwed lean towards Kurama via Bijuu Bomb and fire/ wind manipulation.
Edit: especially if Ninetails does not use it instantly.
It would still help. Also Confuse ray isn't the only hax she has. She can put him to sleep with "Hypnosis", shut down Kurama's attacks with "Disable" and boost her own attacks with "Nasty Plot" while lowering his with "Captivate", and on top of all of that she can use "Spite" to make him burn through his Chakra faster.

Also, Kurama's fire manipulation is less then useless here seeing as how Ninetales has "Flash Fire".

I guess with the other stuff you are probably right, Ninetails will win.

But I honestly do not believe that Ninetails is on a High 6-C level or anywhere close including a bunch of other pokemon levels. But if I push it any further considering what I did to Mew's 4-c level I will probably look like I hate pokemon so I will probably leave it here. I just can not see Kurama losing to Ninetails no matter how I think about it.

Landon Avery said:
tly.
It would still help. Also Confuse ray isn't the only hax she has. She can put him to sleep with "Hypnosis", shut down Kurama's attacks with "Disable" and boost her own attacks with "Nasty Plot" while lowering his with "Captivate", and on top of all of that she can use "Spite" to make him burn through his Chakra faster.

Also, Kurama's fire manipulation is less then useless here seeing as how Ninetales has "Flash Fire".
doesent kurama oneshot here?

captivate is a gender specific move, kurama is a mass of energy..

kurama is stronger than its kin all togheder so it doesent really count, as it had more chackra than the surviving ninja union times 3 and he only has fire whit naruto

actually yeah spite is kinder useless, Kurama has tons of chakra it is ridiculous. So I dont hin it matters. Also after readin under disable again what it disables is random, decided by chance and only lasts up to a random number of times kurama attempts it which is only up to 6. Another useless move. Hypnosis again has a chance to hit and Kurama can sense negative emotions such as aggresion that allows hit to predit attacks. I am going back to Kurama as Ricsi says, he oneshots pretty easily.

Rocker1189 said:
actually yeah spite is kinder useless, Kurama has tons of chakra it is ridiculous. So I dont hin it matters. Also after readin under disable again what it disables is random, decided by chance and only lasts up to a random number of times kurama attempts it which is only up to 6. Another useless move. Hypnosis again has a chance to hit and Kurama can sense negative emotions such as aggresion that allows hit to predit attacks. I am going back to Kurama as Ricsi says, he oneshots pretty easily.
Game mechanics at best for the first thing, hypnosis is nor a negative emotion and unless I'm mistaken doesn't allow him to determine the exact nature of of attack it is, and spite will still burn it at a increased rate. Captivate still works too.

Attacking in itself is negative so unless Ninetails does not feel emotion I am sure that Kurama will sense both the use of Captivate and Hypnosis and again I believe that he will instantly go for a Bijuu bomb which will one shot Ninetails.

Rocker1189 said:
Attacking in itself is negative so unless Ninetails does not feel emotion I am sure that Kurama will sense both the use of Captivate and Hypnosis and again I believe that he will instantly go for a Bijuu bomb which will one shot Ninetails.
Can he sense the exact nature of the move? Furthermore, imprison shuts down literally all of his abilities as well.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
doesent kurama oneshot here?

captivate is a gender specific move, kurama is a mass of energy..

kurama is stronger than its kin all togheder so it doesent really count, as it had more chackra than the surviving ninja union times 3 and he only has fire whit naruto
1(No, Ninetails has the AP advantage seeing as how she scale to Charizard who acording to this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_real_cal_howard/Charizard_and_Mountain_redo can has an AP of 621.4956262 gigatons. On the other hand, Kurama scales to Killer B who scale to Pain with his Chibaka Tensei witch acording this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Nagato's_Chibaku_Tensei has an AP of 527 gigtons.

2(It says in his profile that he's male. Mass of energy or not, Captivate should still work.

and fire spin traps a pokemon in fire (Traps foe in fire for 2-5 turns), thats not gonna do much here

disable is only temporal, not turns, but still not permanent

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and fire spin traps a pokemon in fire (Traps foe in fire for 2-5 turns), thats not gonna do much here

disable is only temporal, not turns, but still not permanent
1st one is game mechanicxs, second is compensated for with imprison

Landon Avery said:
2(It says in his profile that he's male. Mass of energy or not, Captivate should still work.
that is horibly wrong. its gender was never stated and it cannot repruduce anywhere but fanfiction (internal screaming intensifies)

Honestly her scaling to that is absolute bull as we have nothing to suggest that, but I digress. Anyhow shouldnt Kurama have at least double that of Killer Bee as the 9 tails should be 2 times as strong as the 8 tails which is 2 times as strong as 7 tails and so on?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Landon Avery said:
that is horibly wrong. its gender was never stated and it cannot repruduce anywhere but fanfiction (internal screaming intensifies)
M A K E A C R T

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Landon Avery said:
Everyone in the show keeps refering to him as "he" "his and "him". But I guess it doesn't really matter. Ninetales can still hax him to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back