• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AquaWaifu said:
Cause he needs to track of something as fast him but also much smaller.

If you have a human and a fly moving at the same speed, the fly wil be harder to hit.
thats what aoe is for, whit naruto he made a bijuudama comparable to his size and they esplode.

and it direct mind manipulation only worked on low level pokemon and humans

Uhh no you can't just ignore profile info

They are both High 6-C, and even if Kurama was the max level of said teir and Ninetales was the lowest I still think Ninetales's abilities would work on him as the power gap isnt TOO much.

show its mind manipulation affecting somone at the level of kurama

Lol. Kurama is affected by random sharingan users.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
were using 6A wersion via asumptions, for kurama to be at that level you would have to use yang kurama

do you have any idea how this site does vs matchups? No on in there right mind would put Ninetales against 6-A Kurama. its a slip up of the OP that they didnt put Yang Kurama or wahtever.

Landon Avery said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
doesent kurama oneshot here?

captivate is a gender specific move, kurama is a mass of energy..

kurama is stronger than its kin all togheder so it doesent really count, as it had more chackra than the surviving ninja union times 3 and he only has fire whit naruto
1(No, Ninetails has the AP advantage seeing as how she scale to Charizard who acording to this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_real_cal_howard/Charizard_and_Mountain_redo can has an AP of 621.4956262 gigatons. On the other hand, Kurama scales to Killer B who scale to Pain with his Chibaka Tensei witch acording this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Nagato's_Chibaku_Tensei has an AP of 527 gigtons.

2(It says in his profile that he's male. Mass of energy or not, Captivate should still work.
woah woah woah just SAYING that kurama=killer bee=pain is completely false

naruto broke out of the chibaku tensei with only eight tails

and six tails was more than enough to handle pain before the chibaku tensei

kurama has at least 2x their attack potency, and thats lowballing

Dzhindzholia said:
Pain is weak physically,that is the reason six tails Naruto could keep up with him,but was smashed by Chibaku Tensei.
8 tails broke out of chibaku tensei and kurama is twice that

Personally, in my opinion, if you leave Kurama at his usual size, He would stomp Ninetales. (whether it be figuratively or literally). He is HUGE, the most powerful of the bijuu, and has a LOT of chakra. He could biju-bomb if he wants, and he doesn't really to be super accurate, as long as Ninetales is in the blast zone. Which, by the way, is really large. Now I know that speed is equalized, but if it wasn't Ninetales would never stand a chance.

However, if you equalize thier speed and SIZE, then I don't know who would win. I'm going with Ninetales on that one.

Again, this is just my opinion. And even though I am huge fans of both Naruto and Pokemon, I admit I am a little outdated on both. So, if this comment counts, great! If not, oh well. Maybe I can learn somethin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back