• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
Honestly her scaling to that is absolute bull as we have nothing to suggest that, but I digress. Anyhow shouldnt Kurama have at least double that of Killer Bee as the 9 tails should be 2 times as strong as the 8 tails which is 2 times as strong as 7 tails and so on?
Please read our scaling rules as well as the threads to learn why our Pokemon files scale how they do, i.e complimentary scaling. If you do not agree make a thread. If not, stop bringing it up if you aren't willing to do else about it. Thank you.

that helps a lot here then.

out of its many attacks, ninetails would have to the just right ones , as regen helps a lot here

what about stats though, some moves can only be gotten via not evolving till level 50, which reduces its stats

Game mechanics have nothing to do with how imprison works. Example: If Ninetails knows Bijudama, Bijudama will be unable to be used. But if not Bijudama can be used.

@Dragon I already said that I am not gonna bother doing a CRT on it at least not right now and it was just a remark unless that is not allowed.

Obviously Ninetails Ember wouldn't be as strong as his Flamethrower but it's not Massively weaker the way we scale them.

Rocker1189 said:
@Dragon I already said that I am not gonna bother doing a CRT on it at least not right now and it was just a remark unless that is not allowed.
It's more or less an annoyance. Constantly saying a character shouldn't scale to something gets annoying after awhile, especially in a vs thread and especially for those who support said verse. If you have an issue, make a CRT otherwise it gets very annoying after awhile as nothing is being done and yet you keep making remarks about it. Stating how much you disagree with it. You haven't done nothing to signify "Pokemon Hater", if you disagree with something, try and fix it. Especially seeing as you were correct with the High 4-C stuff.

Kurama should have regen, it is what he gives Naruto so it makes sense for him to have regen, especially since he is m ade out of energy.

Then it is low at best. Not that really a game changer or something that will help much here.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Rocker1189 said:
It's more or less an annoyance. Constantly saying a character shouldn't scale to something gets annoying after awhile, especially in a vs thread and especially for those who support said verse. If you have an issue, make a CRT otherwise it gets very annoying after awhile as nothing is being done and yet you keep making remarks about it. Stating how much you disagree with it. You haven't done nothing to signify "Pokemon Hater", if you disagree with something, try and fix it. Especially seeing as you were correct with the High 4-C stuff.
Amen, bro.
Britain drinking

@Dragon I can understand that, I guess I will stop but my second comment on it really was a slightly different kind of point I was trying to make but yeah I will stop.

Also I am really not a pokemon expert and that was more of a question.

OK fine, Captivate won't work. But again, it doesn't matter. Ninetale still has plenty of hax to work with and the AP advantage.

he first thing Kurama will start off with is Bijuu bomb and unless Ninetails can do anything about it I dont see Ninetails winning this.

Oh, how that alone nets hims the win? Idk, maybe because it would oneshot ninetails? Ninetails literally has not asnwer to it. It would be an instant win and has massive aoe even if nintails tries dodging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back