• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because ninetails has nothing he or she can do against it that is how. also shouldnt ninetails only be able to use 4 moves? I thought that was the point of pokemon learning and forgetting moves in the first place. It is not a game only mechanic.

exactly and if Ninetails can use most hax it will not even have any attack moves because it is limited to 4 moves.

Rocker1189 said:
exactly and if Ninetails can use most hax it will not even have any attack moves because it is limited to 4 moves.
We do not follow that here. The 4 move mechanic is not used on this site.

Rocker1189 said:
But that is canon to the story.. why is it not followed.
We have seen Pokemon use more than 4 moves before. I can't remember what else. It is just something that has not been follow for awhile now. And I doubt we would start.

Except Ninetails should not have the AP advantage because the nature of the tailed beasts mean that Kurama should be at least 2 times as strong as the 8 tails which apparently scales at around 500 gigatons which is half of what Kurama should scale at as well.

Rocker1189 said:
Except Ninetails should not have the AP advantage because the nature of the tailed beasts mean that Kurama should be at least 2 times as strong as the 8 tails which apparently scales at around 500 gigatons which is half of what Kurama should scale at as well.
Im,pretty sure we don't use multipliers like that.

Do we even use said multiplier? If not, he only scales to the 500+ Gigatons. If you disagree make a CRT.

Why not, it is canon in the story that Kurama is way above Gyuki(8 tails) in strength. And why do you keep mentioning imprison learn how it works before you start using it.

I don't quite remember that. I just recall the Nine-Tails boasting that Shukaku was the weakest because he only had one tail. I could be wrong however.

Kurama by his lone some > 5 other beasts, only reason he seemed equal was because:

1. Naruto could not use the full power of 9 tails at that point.

2. Naruto was not trying to kill them just stop them.

@Yobo the precognition has to have the same name as any of Ninetails abilities not just be "precognition" for it to be negated.

Rocker1189 said:
Kurama by his lone some > 5 other beasts, only reason he seemed equal was because:
1. Naruto could not use the full power of 9 tails at that point.

2. Naruto was not trying to kill them just stop them.
Once again, create a CRT, that's what they are for. You are making this more difficult than it should be.

Rocker1189 said:
@Yobo the precognition has to have the same name as any of Ninetails abilities not just be "precognition" for it to be negated.

Thats not how it works. It can be the same concept of the attack but not have the same name and it wuld still be nulled. I just nulling basd on being the same name is game mechanics.

Rocker1189 said:
That's like literally not how it works.

Rocker1189 said:
Ithe doesnt, the point was that Ninetales and Kurama share few abilities, but they share that one, so imprison would work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back